Just curious...for the guys...which TYPE is more sexy to you?

Which one

• A

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • B

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Guys are whores. But they at least know which ones to take home to introduce to Mom.

Really? What if Mom is like....

pic_201110_131.jpg

She needs a new wardrobe. Lol. Her shirt looks dirty, and her pants are too low.

Put me down for A. Much classier.. As far as the dress I'm the last person to comment on clothes. Before I got married my sisters picked out the clothes I wore, Now that I'm married I'm not allowed to pick out clothes unless I'm going to fish in them.

You know who else is really cute? Zooey Deschanel. She's funny too. I like her.

Zooey-Deschanel-Long-Hairstyle-Curls-with-Wispy-Bangs.jpg

You know, I really like her as well. Have ever since I saw her in "Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy".

And yeah................she's got that girl next door look, but she's also got enough "bag girl 'tude" to make her very attractive.

You know, I really like her as well. Have ever since I saw her in "Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy".

And yeah................she's got that girl next door look, but she's also got enough "bag girl 'tude" to make her very attractive.

A "bag girl" tude? Lol. That's a funny typo. :lol:

I agree. She's beautiful. :)

Forum List

Back