Just axin........

Cossack1483

Apr 20, 2017
If your parents sneak you into Disneyland without paying and you get tossed out ; is that Disney's fault or your parent's? Again , just axin.

If your parents sneak you into Disneyland without paying and you get tossed out ; is that Disney's fault or your parent's? Again , just axin.
Disney of course. They should let anyone in for free who wants to come in and feed them and everything.

Once in, Disney should not be allowed to check tickets....it appears.

How old is the kid?
It doesn't matter....

If you are too young to go by yourself, then you would be thrown out with your guardian.

If you are old enough to go by yourself, but are still considered a "kid" by society at large, you would obviously be thrown out like any other adult.

How old is the kid?
It doesn't matter....

If you are too young to go by yourself, then you would be thrown out with your guardian.

If you are old enough to go by yourself, but are still considered a "kid" by society at large, you would obviously be thrown out like any other adult.
My parents and I and my sister would go on family trips until I was middle aged.....And Dad always insisted on paying....If not Grandma...

Forum List

Back