Just Awhile Ago New Zealand Grabbed All Guns

Hoo dat ?I think I've seen her here ???
skyeee.png

July 15, 2021....but........ummmmm......they confiscated a shitload of guns in New Zealand and ended their non-existent gun problem by taking guns away from people who didn't use them for gun crime.....

Right?

Oh......I get it.....when they made the law confiscating guns....they forgot to include criminals......ohhhhh, now I get it...

Well...back to the drawing board, as they say....

A growing number of criminals are carrying firearms - and they are becoming increasingly ready to "pull the trigger", says Police Association president Chris Cahill.

And he says members of the public need be vigilant in case they find themselves caught in the middle of an armed situation.

"I can't say this is going to be a one-off because it's not. We've had three significant events in less than a week," he told the Herald.

His warnings came after a man crashed a stolen car into a motorist at another intersection before holding a gun to her head, then running over her foot as he drove off in her Suzuki vehicle.

He then crashed into a second motorist at an intersection in Penrose and pointed a gun at their head before being shot by police, which allowed the member of the public to escape.
-------------

Meanwhile, frontline police staff reported becoming increasingly worried about their safety in the months following the fatal shooting of Constable Matthew Hunt in West Auckland last year.

Eli Epiha has admitted murdering Hunt but denies the attempted murder of his partner, Constable David Goldfinch, who was shot four times.
--------

Frontline officers say those statistics are only the tip of the iceberg, as it's increasingly common to find guns in cars they pull over.

"I think the public would be shocked if they had a true grasp of how dangerous it is out there," said one officer who has previously been shot at while trying to stop a car that was believed to have been involved in a robbery.

"If I told any of my family about the jobs I attend now they wouldn't be impressed. I actually lie to my family now. You don't want them to worry."

While on this topic......

They wanted to make gun manufacturers liable for the actions of criminals who used a gun to harm someone.

By that same token, we should sue CocaCola and McDonalds for the Obesity problem in America and the 1000 fold more people who die of that crime.

July 15, 2021....but........ummmmm......they confiscated a shitload of guns in New Zealand and ended their non-existent gun problem by taking guns away from people who didn't use them for gun crime.....

Right?

Oh......I get it.....when they made the law confiscating guns....they forgot to include criminals......ohhhhh, now I get it...

A growing number of criminals are carrying firearms - and they are becoming increasingly ready to "pull the trigger", says Police Association president Chris Cahill.

And he says members of the public need be vigilant in case they find themselves caught in the middle of an armed situation.

"I can't say this is going to be a one-off because it's not. We've had three significant events in less than a week," he told the Herald.

His warnings came after a man crashed a stolen car into a motorist at another intersection before holding a gun to her head, then running over her foot as he drove off in her Suzuki vehicle.

He then crashed into a second motorist at an intersection in Penrose and pointed a gun at their head before being shot by police, which allowed the member of the public to escape.
-------------

Meanwhile, frontline police staff reported becoming increasingly worried about their safety in the months following the fatal shooting of Constable Matthew Hunt in West Auckland last year.

Eli Epiha has admitted murdering Hunt but denies the attempted murder of his partner, Constable David Goldfinch, who was shot four times.
--------

Frontline officers say those statistics are only the tip of the iceberg, as it's increasingly common to find guns in cars they pull over.

"I think the public would be shocked if they had a true grasp of how dangerous it is out there," said one officer who has previously been shot at while trying to stop a car that was believed to have been involved in a robbery.

"If I told any of my family about the jobs I attend now they wouldn't be impressed. I actually lie to my family now. You don't want them to worry."

You give an example of New Zealand being very concerned about a few events. They are and they took action. And their crime rate is low. So this kind of event causes a national stir. In the US, this is 3rd page news on about a daily basis. And you don't care.

Right?

-------------

--------

You give an example of New Zealand being very concerned about a few events. They are and they took action. And their crime rate is low. So this kind of event causes a national stir. In the US, this is 3rd page news on about a daily basis. And you don't care.

Idiot, their crime rate was low before they banned and confiscated guns.......now they still have gun crime but normal New Zealanders are disarmed...so criminals get bolder and bolder.

Gun control only disarms the law-abiding.
We've had no mass shootings since military style semi automatics were banned and bought back. That was the point of the exercise. How many mass shootings has the US had since that time? More than I can count. Easy access to firearms means other people's kids pay for your free dumbs.

And right on cue, the Prime Minister of New Zealand:

"You can trust us... Dismiss anything else. We will continue to be your single source of truth."

I’m very happy I decided not to move there.

That's what the commies want us to do here.

Just for the record, even though I know it won't penetrate, that is from 2020 in the early stages of COVID when rumours of potential government actions were disseminated on social media. Ardern informed people that the government was the accurate source of what government actions would be. And it was.

Meanwhile, US simps swallow everything they lick up off Twitter.

Oh well.

We've had no mass shootings since military style semi automatics were banned and bought back. That was the point of the exercise. How many mass shootings has the US had since that time? More than I can count. Easy access to firearms means other people's kids pay for your free dumbs.

You didn't have them before you banned them too....you doofus.......New Zealand didn't have mass public shootings before they banned those guns.......you over reacted. Now criminals still have guns, while normal New Zealanders do not.......you didn't solve anything......but make it easier for normal New Zealanders to be victims of violent criminals.

It doesn't take a rifle to do a mass public shooting you idiot.....shotguns and revolvers work just as well.....

Forum List

Back