Just as I predicted, it's Obama's ecomoney again

DOW and that are up today.

Wow...up 29 points...I guess you call that winning! :21::21:

Nah, it closed +100 points, so still Obama's ecomoney. If 29 then it would be Trump's economy, where it took a final breath before it drowned.
with the tax cuts and tariffs, its no longer Obama's economy.
6d3648q2dpg31.jpg

That's weird.....Bush doubled the debt, Obama doubled it again. If Trump followed suit he'd leave us at 40T. But last I checked he wasn't at the pace Obama was, despite paying interest on Obama/Bush debt.

There's narratives. Progs love narratives.
There's reality. Conservatives love reality.

Nah, it closed +100 points, so still Obama's ecomoney. If 29 then it would be Trump's economy, where it took a final breath before it drowned.
6d3648q2dpg31.jpg

That's weird.....Bush doubled the debt, Obama doubled it again. If Trump followed suit he'd leave us at 40T. But last I checked he wasn't at the pace Obama was, despite paying interest on Obama/Bush debt.

If you count starting with their first budget year...

In 8 years Obama added an average of $2,848,864,083 to the debt each and every day.

In the 683 days of Trumps admin he has added $3,070,630,794 to the debt each and every day.

Trump is adding debt even faster than Obama did.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
after we bailed out wall street 10 years ago, they continue to rip us off, my friends!

6d3648q2dpg31.jpg

In the year prior to 9/11, Bill Clinton had eliminated deficit. It was projected national debt would be eliminated in approx ten years, at that time. But then 9/11 happened and dubya happened.

Obama had to reduce the effect of the subprime mortgage meltdown on the entire economy, and recover from that.

6d3648q2dpg31.jpg

In the year prior to 9/11, Bill Clinton had eliminated deficit. It was projected national debt would be eliminated in approx ten years, at that time. But then 9/11 happened and dubya happened.

Obama had to reduce the effect of the subprime mortgage meltdown on the entire economy, and recover from that.

ILMAO @ "Clinton eliminated the deficit"...........WAY to fucking to go Clinton, you the man. Course that's all BS, the deficit hasn't been zero since Nixon. They cooked the books and fed you guys a bunch of hog-wash. Yes the economy was good, plus we had the benefit of the dot.com explosion, which crashed heading into the Bush years. I don't see anyone blaming Clinton. But if that were Bush, well let's just say Republicans are held to higher standards.

Note to those not in the know. We were in a recession before Bush took office. Nobody mentions that. People are ignorant.

6d3648q2dpg31.jpg

ILMAO @ "Clinton eliminated the deficit"...........WAY to fucking to go Clinton, you the man. Course that's all BS, the deficit hasn't been zero since Nixon. They cooked the books and fed you guys a bunch of hog-wash. Yes the economy was good, plus we had the benefit of the dot.com explosion, which crashed heading into the Bush years. I don't see anyone blaming Clinton. But if that were Bush, well let's just say Republicans are held to higher standards.

Note to those not in the know. We were in a recession before Bush took office. Nobody mentions that. People are ignorant.

Technically the recession started in Mar of 2001. Though it clearly was not Bush II's fault. He was the worst POTUS ever, but not because of the early 2000 recessions

6d3648q2dpg31.jpg

yea, the last 3 years of Bill Clinton, there was no deficit, but instead surplus.
budget_deficit_or_surplus.gif

Forum List

Back