Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

I don’t do either, but obviously a woman having an abortion isn’t killing a baby because a fetus isn’t a baby lol. All that really matters is letting a woman do what she wants with her own body.
It is a baby it has feelings nerves after a few weeks.. why would you snip a humans limbs off like that?
Lol it barely has a brain for it to matter. Either way, it’s a woman’s choice to do what she wants with her own body.
No if there is a human inside her.. that human has rights..The law will be change soon all the conservative new judges are all pro life
So the woman doesn’t have rights then?
Who has a right to kill?
Obviously murdering isn’t the same thing as dictating what a person does with their own body. Are you really going to tell me a woman can’t an abortion even if the fetus endangers the life of the mother?

It is a baby it has feelings nerves after a few weeks.. why would you snip a humans limbs off like that?
Lol it barely has a brain for it to matter. Either way, it’s a woman’s choice to do what she wants with her own body.
No if there is a human inside her.. that human has rights..The law will be change soon all the conservative new judges are all pro life
Who has a right to kill?
Obviously murdering isn’t the same thing as dictating what a person does with their own body. Are you really going to tell me a woman can’t an abortion even if the fetus endangers the life of the mother?
Don’t take small %’s to dictate if murder is ok.. sick o

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

Confusing heath care with health insurance/coverage again, I see.

Care? Best in the world.
Coverage/cost? Ferraris are expensive.

Someone needs to dispel the myth that America is better than any country in every way.

1) Our healthcare system is a joke in comparison to other coutures
2) Our poverty is the worse in the developed world
3) Our education is a joke in comparison.
4) Our income disparity is one of the widest in the world.

But go ahead and keep thinking a goddamn wall will solve all of these problems if you want lol. Meanwhile, adults need to take over our government.
And all be cause of conservative policies.

Someone needs to dispel the myth that America is better than any country in every way.

But go ahead and keep thinking a goddamn wall will solve all of these problems if you want lol. Meanwhile, adults need to take over our government.

Your rant is noted, your a communist, feel free to move to Cuba clown.

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Confusing heath care with health insurance/coverage again, I see.

Care? Best in the world.
Coverage/cost? Ferraris are expensive.

Yeah sure if you’re talking about elaborate procedures. You do realize these other countries use the same drugs we do right? It’s the same goddamn shit.

Who has a right to kill?
Don’t take small %’s to dictate if murder is ok.. sick o
I doubt you actually know the statistics but are you suggesting such a woman should be charged with murder?

So you kill babies and have abortions but you care about health care of citizens? Huh

I don’t do either, but obviously a woman having an abortion isn’t killing a baby because a fetus isn’t a baby lol. All that really matters is letting a woman do what she wants with her own body.

And God will reward her accordingly

My wife had a bout of vertigo. She was falling down, throwing up, even crapping her pants. It looked like a heart issue at the time and was pretty scary. Turned out to be pretty minor and probably caused by dehydration but we called an ambulance and spent several hours in the Emergency room.

Cost me five grand....and I have what is supposed to be decent healthcare insurance.

Our healthcare system is broken

My wife had a bout of vertigo. She was falling down, throwing up, even crapping her pants. It looked like a heart issue at the time and was pretty scary. Turned out to be pretty minor and probably caused by dehydration but we called an ambulance and spent several hours in the Emergency room.

Cost me five grand....and I have what is supposed to be decent healthcare insurance.

Our healthcare system is broken

Wow what a complete waste...

We need a 100% tax rate am I right. Take ever last dollar people earn and have government 'distribute' the wealth as government sees fit.

Question:

What is your State doing to combat all those injustices you see?

What programs has your State implemented to improve the Educational System of your State?

What programs has your State implemented to combat poverty within it border?

Has your State increase it minimum wage to help combat the income disparity?

Has your State introduced a program to offer cheap and affordable Healthcare?

One must remember the name of this country and it is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA which mean we are individual States that make up this Republic and not just one big State that you believe it is.

So Billy what has the Politician's of your State done to help you fight all those injustices you see?

This is America none of that is my business,, the role of the government is to protect my speech and my guns... get out my country

So you kill babies and have abortions but you care about health care of citizens? Huh

But those like you support late term abortions and even aborting the child after it is born, so let not kid ourselves you support murdering children but then whine about public education...

This is America none of that is my business,, the role of the government is to protect my speech and my guns... get out my country
They'll take good care of your guns.
Coming soon : Holohoax=jail

All that really matters is letting a woman do what she wants with her own body.

2475705264_dfffded9ca_b.jpg

I REALLY think someone needs to the myth that YOU have to stay in America.

That's the beauty of it. You can go to these "better" countries.

Forum List

Back