Just another former Lurker

Lurkers? Lurkers? Aren't they an offshoot of the Lutherans? Or was it the AFGE? I can't remember. :dunno:
Welcome. :D

Hi Pop and Very Nice to meet you. I recently joined too, and like you, I think the furnishings are quite nice. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope you all feel that way after a few months!

I try to engage in discussion without being a jerk. I want to expand my thought process through interaction, even when the discussion gets a bit heated.

Will be interesting to see if that's possible on a forum like this.

Peace to all.

I have tried being civil here.
they treated me worse for the effort.

Its only words

they cant hurt you

Hi Pop and Very Nice to meet you. I recently joined too, and like you, I think the furnishings are quite nice. :)

I try to engage in discussion without being a jerk. I want to expand my thought process through interaction, even when the discussion gets a bit heated.

Peace to all.
Dear Pop,
Twenty three was a good year for me. That was in 'sixty six and i was drivin' a sixty four gee tee oh, three eighty nine, four speed stick shift with a four eleven rear end. I have been an asshole ever since. Please be assured that I mean you no harm...I'm just an abrasive, vulgar, blunt instrument. However, I like what you said in your debut.:clap2:

Peace and tranquility to you, bro! Here's a bit of what we call pozrep.

Cheers,
asaratis

Last edited:

Peace to all.
Dear Pop,
Twenty three was a good year for me. That was in 'sixty six and i was drivin' a sixty four gee tee oh, three eighty nine, four speed stick shift with a four eleven rear end. I have been an asshole ever since. Please be assured that I mean you no harm...I'm just an abrasive, vulgar, blunt instrument. However, I like what you said in your debut.:clap2:

Peace and tranquility to you, bro! Here's a bit of what we call pozrep.

Cheers,
asaratis

It's been a blast. Met so many good people. Gotten into heated discussions with some on the left and some on the right.

Really enjoy the word association game and all of music threads.

Peace to all.

Forum List

Back