A Newbie

I tend to not welcome newbies anymore because they post once, then we never see them again. But...I hate seeing that zero in replies....so....Welcome.

I tried to Thank Barb by sending a PM, but was unable to do so until I have 50 posts, so Thanks Barb and Thanks for the laugh too! lol

Oh Oh Zona, I liked Sarah Palin. Did I do wrong? :)

You did fine. Sometimes....hell most times this place is a right wing loon farm. You will be fine. Welcome! Oh and by loon, I am not talking sensible republicans. I am talking about right wing Palin loving nuts. :cool:

Last edited:
Oh Oh Zona, I liked Sarah Palin. Did I do wrong? :)

You did fine. Sometimes....hell most times this place is a right wing loon farm. You will be fine. Welcome! Oh and by loon, I am not talking sensible republicans. I am talking about right wing Palin loving nuts. :cool:

Whew....Thanks for the warm welcome, Zona. :)

Lol have some welcome rep in the hopes you help bring sanity to this mess of a forum. Also because I noticed the "liked."

Ack!! Ack!! Palin? oh noes!!!

Well...I will avoid that subject and that should solve the prob. lol
Are you a friend of Barb? If so...welcome again!! And I am glad to see you have more posts and didn't just disappear! :)

Whew....Thanks for the warm welcome, Zona. :)

Lol have some welcome rep in the hopes you help bring sanity to this mess of a forum. Also because I noticed the "liked."

Thanks so much, OldSchool, for the Welcome Rep. :) I don't know how much sanity I'll bring, but hopefully I won't scare anyone off. lol

Forum List

Back