Just another all White Jury railroad job with O.J. Simpson trial.

I am telling Black men, and Black women, separate yourselves from any kind of personal
relationship with White people. We must boycott the White Race in America and the World.
I call for an immediate Boycott of all caucasians in America.

This O.J. Simpson Trial, is a disgrace to all Black and Brown Americans, we must boycott white America in protest.

As a black woman, all i have to say is ....................................... ROFL! to that.

OJ is guilty. even if he wasn't guilty of the murder, he sure is guilty of this crime.

As a black woman, all i have to say is ....................................... ROFL! to that.

OJ is guilty. even if he wasn't guilty of the murder, he sure is guilty of this crime.

If he is guilty so be it, but to convict him of a crime simpl because people felt he got away with murder 13 years ago is not justice.

If he is guilty so be it, but to convict him of a crime simpl because people felt he got away with murder 13 years ago is not justice.

Thanks to the media and how easy it is to manipulate people due to them no longer thinking for themselves, we may never know if he was ever truly guilty or not. Every time they air a story BEFORE it goes to court they risk the jury being wrongly influenced by outside sources.

I must say a lot of the White people posting comments seem to feel that O.J.Simpson is being punished for what happened with his first trial. This man was
not being retried for the murder of his Wife.

If this is the case , O.J. must appeal this verdict. And I would tell all Black men and Women to have nothing to do with White People, we need to separate ourselves from them.They are still trying to convict innocent Black men and Women.We still have the Slave master mentality working in America.

Wow not only are you a racist, you have the gift of telepathy. Because you knew in your own racist way that there was a lot of white people posting comments about OJ's conviction. I don't want the whole black race to seperate from society, only you.

Last edited:

No one was retrying him for murder, I believe the charges were Armed Robbery and Kidnapping that he was convicted of....

Deep-six this karma thing because you white folks sure don't like when it happens to you. For example, even though some blacks died during 911 the religious fundies who cheered the attack felt it was karma for all the years of American biased foreign policy and favoritism toward Israel, but you would never agree that the slaughter of those people are "nice karma" would you? The Bass knows of virtually no one who cheered when OJ was not guilty and if a jury convicted him because of what happened 13 years ago this isn't "nice" karma, its bungled justice, its interesting how you say justice wasn't served 13 years ago, yet call what possibly is bungled justice "nice karma", very hypocritical.

This is an idiot's logic....

If in fact OJ committed murders he did it as an individual. Therefore he would have been individually responsible for those murders. Whereas, American foreign policy was a public policy position and the responsibility would lie with the government. So the individuals that were murdered on 9/11 had no individual responsibility for the acts committed by their government. Not that agree with the asinine assumption of the premise to begin with...

He did not Kidnap ANYONE. That was and is a bogus charge. I would further argue he did not STEAL anything, since the items were HIS to begin with and were stolen originally from him.

I said when this started he would get convicted, not cause he did anything worthy of conviction but because of who he is and what happened in the past.

He did not Kidnap ANYONE. That was and is a bogus charge. I would further argue he did not STEAL anything, since the items were HIS to begin with and were stolen originally from him.

I said when this started he would get convicted, not cause he did anything worthy of conviction but because of who he is and what happened in the past.

If he felt those items were stolen from him, why didn't he take a couple of Las Vegas' finest with him to get them back instead of a few armed thugs?

If he felt those items were stolen from him, why didn't he take a couple of Las Vegas' finest with him to get them back instead of a few armed thugs?

Because OJ thinks that because they didn't catch him 13 years ago, he can get away with murder, which incidentally, explains his aberrant behavior ever since he was aquitted.

I'm glad the bastard is in jail. He's not a cop, he's not even a decent human.

Let him rot in jail.......forever........

I just put the above through an Ebonics translator for you:

an’ meh would tell all Black niggas an’ Women ta haz nuttin' ta do wiff White niggas, we's need ta separate ourselves from dem brace yourself foo'!

See? There's the problem with online translators. It's either "wimmens" or "hos".

Because OJ thinks that because they didn't catch him 13 years ago, he can get away with murder, which incidentally, explains his aberrant behavior ever since he was aquitted.

I'm glad the bastard is in jail. He's not a cop, he's not even a decent human.

Let him rot in jail.......forever........

And who are you to speak on OJ's behalf? This is what the Bass is talking about when he speaks about retards on the outside looking in playing judge and jury from a self-righteous perspective.

OJ Simpson is a criminal.

He burst into a room, pointed loaded guns at people, would not allow them to leave and took their stuff.

Period.

He *NEVER* pointed a gun himself genius, get up to date on the facts and the "stuff" in question was *HIS*.

Because separate but equal worked so well...

I haven't talked to any blacks face-to-face about it, but I'm sure they'd agree that the act of forced integration that saw them stuffed onto slave ships on the coast of west Africa was not the start of a glorious co-existence.

My point is that whether forced by liberal white federal judges or white slave masters, integration is an unworkable disaster.

Racial groups, when left to their own devices, self-segregate.

Jews even set up their own country for this purpose!

I say, let us all go our separate ways. The Earth is a pretty big place. We don't all have to be jammed into the same square inch of land in order to be happy. Actually, just the opposite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back