Just another all White Jury railroad job with O.J. Simpson trial.

I am telling Black men, and Black women, separate yourselves from any kind of personal
relationship with White people. We must boycott the White Race in America and the World.
I call for an immediate Boycott of all caucasians in America.

This O.J. Simpson Trial, is a disgrace to all Black and Brown Americans, we must boycott white America in protest.

yea.. you do that..

:lol:

Oh, and fuck OJ. he had his chance to retire into obscurity after the last time he got away with murder.

Israel is the land of Canaan spoken of in the Bible which God promised Abraham and his descendants.

some people just don't subscribe to the legend of burning bush Real Estate deals.

I must say a lot of the White people posting comments seem to feel that O.J.
Simpson is being punished for what happened with his first trial. This man was
not being retried for the murder of his Wife.

If this is the case , O.J. must appeal this verdict. And I would tell all Black men and Women to have nothing to do with White People, we need to separate ourselves from them.They are still trying to convict innocent Black men and Women.We still have the Slave master mentality working in America.

You just can't be this stupid right? They had witness's a tape with his voice on it. He is GUILTY you idiot. Do you have to be in the room personally to witness his crimes for you to believe it? That is the way our court system works if they have people testify against you a tape with our voice on it well honey that is pretty much a done deal to much evidence to acquit he did not kill everyone this time around. Or are you just against convicting any black people for any reason what so ever?

Last time I checked we do not have black slaves anymore move on now.

He *NEVER* pointed a gun himself genius, get up to date on the facts and the "stuff" in question was *HIS*.

Last time I checked you cannot get a bunch of thugs together take others hostage and demand their stuff or their stuff at gun point. And I believe he would be called an accessory to the crime wouldn't he.

Just so you know if anyone takes your stuff you call 911 that is what we pay the police for. We do not live in the wild wild west anymore

you know, i'm with ravi on this... i'm waiting for one of the racist types to prove banks weren't just being forced not to redline, but had to give loans to people who couldn't pay the money back

I'll wait.

OK.

VDARE.com: 09/21/08 - The Diversity Recession: What Was The Financial (And Political) Establishment Thinking?

What's totally strange about the mortgage meltdown, however, is that the bet, at its base, was on the more marginal members of society to be able to pay off their inflated debts—a bet on the pretty-close-to-poor to get pretty-close-to-rich.

And that made no sense at all.

The homeownership rate had been stuck at about 64% since the late 1960s. The Clinton and Bush administrations pushed hard to get it up to 68-69%.

What in the world made anybody think that the second quartile up from the bottom was developing more earning capacity?

They'd sent their wives out to work a couple of decades before. What could they do now to pay bigger mortgage payments in the future?

The second quartile folks weren't getting better educated, weren't getting more unionized, weren't facing less competition from China, weren't facing less competition from immigrants, weren't getting married at higher rates so they could better pool their earning capacity.

So what trend suggested they were now developing more capacity to pay back huge debts than before?

Last edited:
if someone took your possesion . without your consent what will you do about it ? if you knew where the thieves are hiding . what you call the police or will you confront them ? thats a question that need to be answer by many people in this thread .

I am telling Black men, and Black women, separate yourselves from any kind of personal
relationship with White people. We must boycott the White Race in America and the World.

This O.J. Simpson Trial, is a disgrace to all Black and Brown Americans, we must boycott white America in protest.

Go ahead boycott whites....and maybe white owned companies that are forced to hire blacks...quite hiring blacks...white owned restaurants that are forced to let blacks in...quote serving blacks....white owned grocery stores quite selling food to blacks...on and on and on.....yes you have a very good idea.....:clap2:

If this is the case , O.J. must appeal this verdict. And I would tell all Black men and Women to have nothing to do with White People, we need to separate ourselves from them.They are still trying to convict innocent Black men and Women.We still have the Slave master mentality working in America.

Only one problem with your theory. Oj did break in to that room and guns were involved. Sure they went hard on him, or at least it seems. Do we know yet how long he will serve yet? So maybe the rich card or celebrity card will trump the race card. And oj's first jury did reverse racism, no? They let him off because of racism. Even though he snuffed out 2 lives. Truly amazing. But I get it. All those years blacks were unfairly prosecuted, so we gotta let a few black murderers off to make things right.

This is karma if anything ever was. You oj supporters are something else. You know he murdered 2 ppl. What is wrong with you?

Go ahead boycott whites....and maybe white owned companies that are forced to hire blacks...quite hiring blacks...white owned restaurants that are forced to let blacks in...quote serving blacks....white owned grocery stores quite selling food to blacks...on and on and on.....yes you have a very good idea.....:clap2:

Who gives a crap. You white Devils were hell bent on convicting O.J. , after
your White Girl got murdered. White people just plain suck , when it comes
to Black celebrities getting any kind of breaks. 90% White people in America felt O.J. murdered his whife , 87% of black Americans felt he was innocent.
If O.J. ran a red light they would have tried to give him 100 years.
He was being watched by millions of Whites where ever he went. The man was set up, plain and simple. How the hell do you kid nap some one when you are trying to retreive your property. I say Blacks need to Boycott white people.Let us just stay away from White people. No contact what so ever!!

to Black celebrities getting any kind of breaks. 90% White people in America felt O.J. murdered his whife , 87% of black Americans felt he was innocent.
He was being watched by millions of Whites where ever he went. The man was set up, plain and simple. How the hell do you kid nap some one when you are trying to retreive your property. I say Blacks need to Boycott white people.Let us just stay away from White people. No contact what so ever!!

I tend to believe most blacks believe oj murdered his ex and ron goldma. Look at Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock. Their being honest. I like how dave chappelle wouldn't admit that r kelly, m. jackson or oj did anything but when baretta was mentioned he said, "oh he did that shit. lol

I think it is you that's gotta let race go. Maybe you aren't even really black. I don't know why a black would be talking like this when obama is doing so well. A black would not bring up a wedge issue like this a month before the election.

And by the way, blacks are racist too. And you're steriotyping all whites like you don't want us doing to you.

If Obama wins, that's going to say a lot about how far white society has come as far as race goes, not oj. I'm not a racist. I'm a liberal. And I love that a murderer is going to prison.

Michael Jackson molested kids too. And R Kelly peed on a minor. So the justice system isn't that bad for rich blacks.
But I will give you that the system is unfair to blacks in general. That's why blacks make up only 15 percent of the population but 80 percent of prison population. It certainly isn't because they are worse than white people. Its environment. Bad neighborhood, inferior schools, one parent homes, lack of good paying jobs, and racism in the workplace.

Stop being a racist black. Everyone knows oj killed those two. Was it unfair that he got the book thrown at him this time? No, he's crazy, dangerous and stupid. A bad combination. He doesn't think about consequences.

By the way, didn't oj accaust some guy when they had a fender bender? Nothing happened to him.

ps. Having nothing to do with whites is kind of the approach detroit takes, and you see how well that works. No jobs, bad schools and they'll re elect a criminal before a white. Hell, they didn't like mayor archer because he worked with the suburbs.

so...since Obama is half white, are you only going to tell half the blacks to avoid him...have them only avoid his white half, or how are you going to work that out?

If he is guilty so be it, but to convict him of a crime simpl because people felt he got away with murder 13 years ago is not justice.

I guess the judge who sentenced Al Capone to seven years for income tax evasion was out of line. After all, Capone had gotten away with murder. The judge must have let his emotions get to him. He should have given him probation.

If this is the case, O.J. must appeal this verdict. And I would tell all Black men and Women to have nothing to do with White People, we need to separate ourselves from them.They are still trying to convict innocent Black men and Women.We still have the Slave master mentality working in America.
Now when a group uses another group to explain away their responsibility for their troubles that's called....ummmmm....what is it....oh, hey, escape-goating...be it the Klan or the Black Panthers. You are nicely forgetting the black jurist who gave the Black Panther fist salute when walking out of the court room in the murder trail. Folks say OJ walked not based on the evidence but on race.

This time, what was different? Slave Master mentality or focusing on the evidence or are you saying because of past grevinces their should be one set of law enforcement for blacks and another for whites. From what I read, it sounds like the jury focused on the evidence and did not give a whit about race. That is how it should be.

Last edited:
Now when a group uses another group to explain away their responsibility for their troubles that's called....ummmmm....what is it....oh, hey, escape-goating...be it the Klan or the Black Panthers. You are nicely forgetting the black jurist who gave the Black Panther fist salute when walking out of the court room in the murder trail. Folks say OJ walked not based on the evidence but on race.

This time, what was different? Slave Master mentality or focusing on the evidence or are you saying because of past grevinces their should be one set of law enforcement for blacks and another for whites. From what I read, it sounds like the jury focused on the evidence and did not give a whit about race. That is how it should be.

I still feel that 95% of the time, Black Americans, are convicted, and found guilty of many different crimes in America, when compared to a white defendants.The American legal system, has two separate, and unequal forms of justice that are being dispensed in this country.

OK I think you a being a bit of a Drama queen. You think Nicole was OUR white girl. I never met the woman. Frankly I never knew she existed until OJ killed her. I will never know how her blood got into his Bronco oh wait yup that racist Mark Furman planted it. Sureee he did.

I remember hearing a 911 call that Nicole made to the police to keep from getting beat up by OJ again. As a woman for me that was enough to lock his butt over beating on a woman is inexcusable. I cannot believe you would condone such behavior. I don't care what color he is. It was just wrong in so many ways.

You think OJ was set up I don't recall anyone holding a gun on him forcing him into that hotel room. He knew it was wrong he was thinking I am OJ Simpson I killed 2 people and got away with it I can terrorize anyone I please.

If you think this is a black and white thing you are in serious need of therapy. This is about a thug going to prison where he belongs.

PS the law is if you prevent someone of going where they want to go you have committed kidnap. Sorry those are the rules an OJ broke them they have him on tape saying DO NOT LET ANYONE LEAVE THIS ROOM. That is considered kidnapping. If I had done the same thing I would be going to jail and so would you. Why should OJ get away with it? Because he is a celebrity or is it because he is black?

if someone took your possesion . without your consent what will you do about it ? if you knew where the thieves are hiding . what you call the police or will you confront them ? thats a question that need to be answer by many people in this thread .

That is not hard for me. Let me see someone took my belonging and I knew where they were with my stuff let me seeee oh yes CALL THE POLICE and let them handle it. DUH

They are still trying to convict innocent Black men and Women.We still have the Slave master mentality working in America.

racecard1.jpg

Forum List

Back