Just a thought here

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I am listening to the debate and Trump has changed on the visas thing etc. WHAT IF Trump IS really not going to be as strict as he claims he will be once he becomes president but what if as people have said this is a movement and its bigger than Donald Trump it will continue to grow and expand BEYOND Trump...is that his plan? Do you think he is a lot of rhetoric but will actually do a little less than he claims? I think he will do as he claims but I don't think it will be AS STRICT or LARGE as he claims....it is tapping into anger and emotion but I agree with him even IF he is not going to be as strict as he is saying he is a game changer in American politics. I wish and hope we see candidates running under Trumps umbrella and using his same views to get elected.

You mean, what if, gasp, he's just another politician?

choofed.gif

You mean, what if, gasp, he's just another politician?

choofed.gif
What is what he has started grows beyond his control? What if he is a politician but its now BEYOND something he can stop?
Such as ... suppose a Hitler figure takes Trump's place as the leader of this "movement" ? That's why I say the Trump "movement" is even more dangerous than Trump is.

Some things are rhetoric. But, overall, he has our genuine interests in hand. He seeks to regulate immigration, he seeks to retain American cultural heritage. Allow white's to have a white identity. Just like Jews believe in a Jewish identity. His foreign policy is a serious 180 degree shift from the usual neocon policies. He seeks to bring jobs back to America. This is more than enough, better than the rest.

Don't judge everything from debates, he is being hit hard in the debates like no other. These debates are all designed to harm him. What is important is the cultural/ideological revolution taking place against the establishment. Momentum can't be lost, you will see as we get closer to election time, and thank yourself for endorsing him.

I am listening to the debate and Trump has changed on the visas thing etc. WHAT IF Trump IS really not going to be as strict as he claims he will be once he becomes president but what if as people have said this is a movement and its bigger than Donald Trump it will continue to grow and expand BEYOND Trump...is that his plan? Do you think he is a lot of rhetoric but will actually do a little less than he claims? I think he will do as he claims but I don't think it will be AS STRICT or LARGE as he claims....it is tapping into anger and emotion but I agree with him even IF he is not going to be as strict as he is saying he is a game changer in American politics. I wish and hope we see candidates running under Trumps umbrella and using his same views to get elected.

Nobody under trumps umbrella will ever be elected to anything.

Trump is being attacked by the whole world now, the whole GOP establishment, liberal establishment, candidates running against him, these debates are designed to hit him hard, and there is preparation done to bash him to the highest degree. He seems unprepared, but cut him some slack. Any of us would choke had we faced such a degree of opposition/threats from the establishment.

Trump is being attacked by the whole world now, the whole GOP establishment, liberal establishment, candidates running against him, these debates are designed to hit him hard, and there is preparation done to bash him to the highest degree. He seems unprepared, but cut him some slack. Any of us would choke had we faced such a degree of opposition/threats from the establishment.

You could be right, but we haven't been out spouting crap every day. He has. If he thinks he is presidential material, he should be able to support all the crap he has claimed.

I haven't kept track of Trump's supposed "positions" at all. It seems like a pointless endeavor.

Some things are rhetoric. But, overall, he has our genuine interests in hand. He seeks to regulate immigration, he seeks to retain American cultural heritage. Allow white's to have a white identity. Just like Jews believe in a Jewish identity. His foreign policy is a serious 180 degree shift from the usual neocon policies. He seeks to bring jobs back to America. This is more than enough, better than the rest.

Don't judge everything from debates, he is being hit hard in the debates like no other. These debates are all designed to harm him. What is important is the cultural/ideological revolution taking place against the establishment. Momentum can't be lost, you will see as we get closer to election time, and thank yourself for endorsing him.
I agree. If he does 3 things he is a great president in my book
1. Build the damn wall
2.Change our foreign policy
3.Bring jobs back to America

Sure I would LOVE to see him deport the illegals,ban muslims,end homosexual marriage,etc etc etc. But I can deal with those 3 things.

You could be right, but we haven't been out spouting crap every day. He has. If he thinks he is presidential material, he should be able to support all the crap he has claimed.

I think he has been consistent on 3-5 issues which are most important to the American people. He should get more specific later on in the debates. But you don't need to get too specific on this issues, these topics are very large and contain lots of detail. Which the average American won't understand or have time/patience to hear for.

1. Build the damn wall

Sure I would LOVE to see him deport the illegals,ban muslims,end homosexual marriage,etc etc etc. But I can deal with those 3 things.

Well said, those three topics are the most important. It may not be possible to deport illegals in mass, but building the wall now is necessary. We can prevent more illegal immigration. With Muslims, we can't ban them. We can decrease immigration levels and revamp/improve vetting process. Which will be done. With regards to same-sex marriage, this is something that requires a cultural revolution. The entertainment industry promotes much degenerate norms unto society, especially directed at our children. It can't be changed without an ideological/cultural revolution of some sort. Which I'm not sure Americans are ready for sadly, the 'popular culture' has influenced them to a great extent. The reversal process should be gradual. I wonder if Trump has plans for this.

Keep in mind that we're not hiring a dictator. If you want a dictator you have to vote Democrat. A Republican will be bound by the Constitution and will abide by it. A Democrat will not.

1. Build the damn wall

I can only imagine what else is in etc,etc, etc

Forum List

Back