just a suggestion.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
with all the discussion of guns and gun control perhaps now is the time to bring back the gun forum? any one else remember the gun forum?

Bah, the graboids have mostly slithered back under their rocks. All a forum like that does is give would-be gun grabbers a constant forum to spam.

I've seen this firsthand on a couple different sites.

The same with global warming.

Bah, the graboids have mostly slithered back under their rocks. All a forum like that does is give would-be gun grabbers a constant forum to spam.

Did they touch your gun or your firearm?

Bah, they were crying for "Assault Weapon Ban II" When it didn't work the 1st time.

Anything they can do to limit what guns/ammo people get is their goal. Obama policies are a prime example.

.22 ammo was extremely hard to get when Obama was president.

So hard in fact, I bought a 9mm because of the availability of ammo, and it's the next cheapest after .22

Start a dedicated gun forum if you want a part of here to be like the poopshow that was this last week year round.

Although, to paraphrase DF: "The screens".

Last edited:
with all the discussion of guns and gun control perhaps now is the time to bring back the gun forum? any one else remember the gun forum?

No can do! At least not for a few more years. That's a 'deal' that was made a few years ago when Forum Foundry sold many of its other forums. We cannot have 'guns' set aside in its own little area. 'The Garage' is where that topic goes for now.

No can do! At least not for a few more years. That's a 'deal' that was made a few years ago when Forum Foundry sold many of its other forums. We cannot have 'guns' set aside in its own little area. 'The Garage' is where that topic goes for now.
How big is the USMB trash can?

How big do you need it to be? :muahaha:

It's a bottomless pit. Haven't seen the torch hit ground yet since I threw it in a while back.

How big do you need it to be? :muahaha:

It's a bottomless pit. Haven't seen the torch hit ground yet since I threw it in a while back.
I have a few members I need to "discard" in it...

I think when I first got here there was still a gun forum, and it was mostly people talking about particular guns, getting into the weeds about specs, etc. It wasn't political; lots of pictures.

I think when I first got here there was still a gun forum, and it was mostly people talking about particular guns, getting into the weeds about specs, etc. It wasn't political; lots of pictures.

Yes, but for now, USMB cannot have a dedicated area for that topic. (Notice I didn't mention the name of it?) See my post (#6) above.

Bah, they were crying for "Assault Weapon Ban II" When it didn't work the 1st time.

Anything they can do to limit what guns/ammo people get is their goal. Obama policies are a prime example.

So hard in fact, I bought a 9mm because of the availability of ammo, and it's the next cheapest after .22

Bird shot is cheap for a box at Wal-Mart.

Bird shot is cheap for a box at Wal-Mart.

Bird shot is teh gay, .00 Buck is the way!

Forum List

Back