Just a Reminder: The ONLY judge who received death threats so alarming that it resulted in arrest and imprisonment is Judge Eileen Cannon

It's refreshing to hear about this Texas imbecile being given a 3-year time-out from society due to threats. A few weeks back here in Maricopa County, Arizona we had a similar mental midget from Ohio get 2½ years for his threats against our election officials.

What did trump say?
See attached.
Anyone Trump attacks many of his followers follow suit with even more aggressive attacks or threats. Trump followers threaten anyone who does something they think is negative toward Trump whether true or not. Trump has raised hell with many people's lives.

See attached.
Anyone Trump attacks many of his followers follow suit with even more aggressive attacks or threats. Trump followers threaten anyone who does something they think is negative toward Trump whether true or not. Trump has raised hell with many people's lives.

What did he say? Please show me what he said, not some link talking about what he said without showing us what he said

See attached.

:link:

why are they bullshit? prove what validates your statement cuck.
Well for starters she's already been overruled by The 11th circuit three times.
Now, in her latest fuck-up Smith has demanded she rule on this jury instruction issue before a jury is empaneled. If she rules thst a jury is allowed to even consider Trump's ridiculous PRA defense he'll appeal again to The 11th and she will be removed.
If she stalls too long in ruling that will also be grounds for removal.
She's a fucking train wreck.

Well for starters she's already been overruled by The 11th circuit three times.
Now, in her latest fuck-up Smith has demanded she rule on this jury instruction issue before a jury is empaneled. If she rules thst a jury is allowed to even consider Trump's ridiculous PRA defense he'll appeal again to The 11th and she will be removed.
If she stalls too long in ruling that will also be grounds for removal.
She's a fucking train wreck.
so what you're actually saying is she is supposed to rule by what you say?

so what you're actually saying is she is supposed to rule by what you say?
I admire your persistence in not letting your reading comprehension challenges slow you down. But no, that is not even close to what I am saying.
I am saying that her conduct and her decisions need to be based upon the law and befitting of a judge in her position.
So far it hasn't been. She's conducted herself like a bumbling, incompetent Trump lackey.

Forum List

Back