Just a goofy What If

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Ok...what if a very mellow, peaceful benign alien ship hovered over the USA and all other countries on earth(think Abyss) that could destroy the earth easily, beamed down a representative and said they were weary of watching us all kill ourselves but knew many on earth wanted peaceful existence....and those who wanted to go with them to their world to live and leave Earth behind to those who wanted to continue to war with themselves (they agree they would not destroy earth or those who choose to stay), would be welcome to do so..and was habitable to our species....would you go?

Me: damn tootin.

The unknown. First of all could you trust them. Are they really peaceful? If they are so peaceful then why do they have weapons of mass destruction? Are they really seeking to populate their world with humans or do they have a more sister motive, like "Soylent Green?" Questions that many would have. Some would go, the adventurous, the dreamers, loners and such. Many would not including me. I wait for the day that Christ will come and take me away.

twilight_zone_to_serve_man.jpg

It's a COOKBOOK!

I'd base my decision on whether my family decided to go. Wherever they are is where I want to be. That includes my boyfriend.

Last edited:
Ok...what if a very mellow, peaceful benign alien ship hovered over the USA and all other countries on earth(think Abyss) that could destroy the earth easily, beamed down a representative and said they were weary of watching us all kill ourselves but knew many on earth wanted peaceful existence....and those who wanted to go with them to their world to live and leave Earth behind to those who wanted to continue to war with themselves (they agree they would not destroy earth or those who choose to stay), would be welcome to do so..and was habitable to our species....would you go?

Oh fuck no! No WAY I'm leavin'. From what I've seen on TV and Movies, alien chicks aren't very good looking. But what I would do is try to convince them to give me one of their bad ass "Death Ray" weapons and use it here on earth, do a little house cleaning if you will. Get rid of the "riff raff".

Then I'd settle a few scores. Buwahahahahahah!
:FIREdevil:

Last edited:

I would warn them they are making a very bad mistake introducing us to their world unless we were closely monitored to be sure we behave ourselves. Would we all agree to their rules so that we don't destroy their world as we are destroying ours?

Would those creating infractions be sent back, imprisoned, rehabilitated, punished ...

What kind of cuisine is on their world, or can we have a bit of land to grow our own crops?

Too many variables. I'll have to experience it to know.

Based on almost every known animal species and plant it is highly unlikely that an alien would not be predatory. The last reason likely for "them" to show themselves to us would be for "our" benefit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdC45S79uQ]YouTube - Mars Attacks: We Come In Peace[/ame]

A more likely scenario is they come here, find there is something in primate shit (or more specially human shit) that they don't have on their planet but desperately need. So they offer to take all that we can give them.

After a short time they start enslaving us to produce the stuff and murder us if we can't make it fast enough.

(Which is pretty much the story of what happend when the Spaniards arrived in Haiti.

In a heartbeat.......as long as my seed collection was allowed to come with me.
If they also worshiped flags I would say NO and just stay here until I turned into fertilizer.:cool:

Oh fuck no! No WAY I'm leavin'. From what I've seen on TV and Movies, alien chicks aren't very good looking. But what I would do is try to convince them to give me one of their bad ass "Death Ray" weapons and use it here on earth, do a little house cleaning if you will. Get rid of the "riff raff".

Then I'd settle a few scores. Buwahahahahahah!
:FIREdevil:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1FOGskyTOs]YouTube - Zombina and The Skeletones-Janie's Got a Dissolvo Ray[/ame]

If their world looked anything like Pandora...no questions asked. And yes, the idea I had in mind was we would be given a plot of land, bring our families, pets, whatever we wanted.

A more likely scenario is they come here, find there is something in primate shit (or more specially human shit) that they don't have on their planet but desperately need. So they offer to take all that we can give them.

After a short time they start enslaving us to produce the stuff and murder us if we can't make it fast enough.

(Which is pretty much the story of what happend when the Spaniards arrived in Haiti.

So, basically... we're the Niblonians and our shit is dark matter?

Forum List

Back