Just a foot note post....its red meat time...the heat is obviously cooking the man

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Says Border Officer 'Speaks Perfect English'
President Trump said U.S. Border Patrol officer Adrian Anzaldua “speaks perfect English” while calling him to the podium during a White House event.
5b7b3883200000dd0237a20e.jpeg

Yelp, Don McGahn has gotten under the orange man's skin and well, Duck head does what he does best honors the brave men and women...who speak english in uniform.....all carefully printed on a teleprompter so the old man won't fuck up...which he did. Lord, please Nov. hurry up and get here....I want this moron gone!!

hmmmm.... nope I don't give a shit about this outrage.

I'm going to guess that either a) the speaker was worried about his English, (aka has an accent or it isn't his native language) and Trump was encouraging him) or b) someone had said the couldn't speak English (maybe a PR manager or even a Trump fan or something) and Trump was softly admonishing them for the comment.

Let it go lefties. Media Matters spin and incoherent anger won't get you elected. The democrat party cannot win on a platform of hatred and anger without an agenda and coherent leadership.

• Banned
Let it go lefties. Media Matters spin and incoherent anger won't get you elected. The democrat party cannot win on a platform of hatred and anger without an agenda and coherent leadership.
Oh I agree, and if we don't get off this immigration, impeachment shit, we gonna lose. But you can't keep a good democrat down, but a democrat can.....hopless party of cowards

Certainly they've not given me shit to want to vote for them, in fact quite the opposite of late. Stuff like this does kind of pound nails in their coffin because it reads that they've got nothing better to offer as a platform but bullshit intellectual dishonesty.

I'm not going to complain though, and full disclosure of bias here, I'm a capitalist so they have pretty much sealed their fate with me ~shrug~

With dems in the House and senate Trump still has his pen and his phone! So now what? :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump Says Border Officer 'Speaks Perfect English'
President Trump said U.S. Border Patrol officer Adrian Anzaldua “speaks perfect English” while calling him to the podium during a White House event.
5b7b3883200000dd0237a20e.jpeg

Yelp, Don McGahn has gotten under the orange man's skin and well, Duck head does what he does best honors the brave men and women...who speak english in uniform.....all carefully printed on a teleprompter so the old man won't fuck up...which he did. Lord, please Nov. hurry up and get here....I want this moron gone!!

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Let’s run that thru again.

FIRST CLEAN AND ARTICULATE BLACK.
CHECK
FIRST INTELLIGENT AND NICE LOOKING BLACK.
CHECK

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back