Just a clump of cells

Look at all the psycho prog dudes line up to tell us all the reasons babies should be killed..while referring to women who become pregnant *sluts*....

Obviously, abortion is about helping women.

They want abortion to avoid being responsible

And to remove populations they think don't deserve rations.

Israel literally has abortion on demand for any reason. Too tired? Have an abortion

Headache? Abortion.

Yet I never hear this "avoiding responsibility" shit with them. In fact, no one who claims to be all about life has said one single word about Israels abortion on demand.

Yanno, because their principals stop at our borders. Unless its Iraq....or Afganistan....or Iran......or...

I'm completely baffled..why on earth would I have a word to say about the stupidity of Israelis on the topic of abortion? I'm not Jewish, and I'm an American citizen.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought when you were going on and on about the importance of life, avoiding responsibility and so on it applied to everyone who engages in Abortion.

I thought your principals went beyond the shore.

I guess not

I know you think you make sense.

But you don't. Sorry.

Israel literally has abortion on demand for any reason. Too tired? Have an abortion

Headache? Abortion.

Yet I never hear this "avoiding responsibility" shit with them. In fact, no one who claims to be all about life has said one single word about Israels abortion on demand.

Yanno, because their principals stop at our borders. Unless its Iraq....or Afganistan....or Iran......or...

I'm completely baffled..why on earth would I have a word to say about the stupidity of Israelis on the topic of abortion? I'm not Jewish, and I'm an American citizen.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought when you were going on and on about the importance of life, avoiding responsibility and so on it applied to everyone who engages in Abortion.

I guess not

But you don't. Sorry.

Neither does your concern for babies not being a concern anymore depending on location...which is why no one believes you

Headache? Abortion.

I guess not

But you don't. Sorry.

Neither does your concern for babies not being a concern anymore depending on location...which is why no one believes you

Again, you don't make sense.

Look at all the psycho prog dudes line up to tell us all the reasons babies should be killed..while referring to women who become pregnant *sluts*....

Headache? Abortion.

I guess not

No, what you thought was that you could bludgeon opponents into silence by demanding that they deal with all the ills of the world, all at once, in order to "buy" your permission to focus on their own country and its problems.

Piss off.

Headache? Abortion.

I guess not

But you don't. Sorry.

Again, you don't make sense.

:wink: riiiiiiight

Headache? Abortion.

Are you british?

Britain says not born gay US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Headache? Abortion.

Are you british?

I see the black world is participating in "Random Association Day".

Headache? Abortion.

Are you british?

I see the black world is participating in "Random Association Day".

I'm a black guy...not a world.

So, are you british?

I'm the only one here who is interesting in reducing the number of abortions. You just want to punish poor women who have sex.

I want to stop murder of our unborn children...they deserve MORE than you!

The way to stop abortion, is to end the need for it. That includes improving the economic situation for working poor families. Poor people have fewer children, on average, than those who are better off.

62% of women having abortions are living below the poverty line. 28% have income between 100 - 199% of the poverty level income. Poor and low income families account for 90% of all abortions.

Unless and until the issues of minimum wage and maternity leave are addressed, these numbers aren't going to change.

Do these people ever think of BUYING a CONDUM? They are LESS than a SIX PACK! Ever hear of personal responsibility...even the poor KNOW right from wrong, and if they can fuck, they KNOW how NOT to get pregnant! You besmirch the name of all POOR WOMEN as IDIOTS!!!

Try reading the links I posted.

More than half the women who have abortions used birth control and STILL got pregnant.

Propaganda, if that were so, they would EVER be able to sell birth control pills! Use you head dumbass!

I have not responded to your insults and abusive comments to this point. Both are indicative of a lack of effective response to the debate. You do not appear to have read my posts or accessed the links I have posted. You just want to heap abuse on those with a better understanding of the realities of abortion than you.

You indicate not the least bit of understanding of life for poor people. And you are unwilling to consider how many babies are being aborted because of dire poverty.

You just want to attack people who do understand that the way to end abortion is to make it unnecessary.

You try to claim the moral high ground while refusing to consider aid to poor families. You judge women who have abortions. These are all indications that you are morally bankrupt and in no position to judge others.

It's easy to care about unborn babies. They're an idea, not a reality. They need nothing from you. They aren't asking YOU to do anything. The living children that are quite rightly the pregnant mother's first priority, are ignored. If she can't work, they'll lose their home. But you don't care about them. You care about that precious zygote.

How hypocritical is that?

The way to stop abortion, is to end the need for it. That includes improving the economic situation for working poor families. Poor people have fewer children, on average, than those who are better off.

62% of women having abortions are living below the poverty line. 28% have income between 100 - 199% of the poverty level income. Poor and low income families account for 90% of all abortions.

Unless and until the issues of minimum wage and maternity leave are addressed, these numbers aren't going to change.

Do these people ever think of BUYING a CONDUM? They are LESS than a SIX PACK! Ever hear of personal responsibility...even the poor KNOW right from wrong, and if they can fuck, they KNOW how NOT to get pregnant! You besmirch the name of all POOR WOMEN as IDIOTS!!!

More than half the women who have abortions used birth control and STILL got pregnant.

Propaganda, if that were so, they would EVER be able to sell birth control pills! Use you head dumbass!

I have not responded to your insults and abusive comments to this point. Both are indicative of a lack of effective response to the debate. You do not appear to have read my posts or accessed the links I have posted. You just want to heap abuse on those with a better understanding of the realities of abortion than you.

You indicate not the least bit of understanding of life for poor people. And you are unwilling to consider how many babies are being aborted because of dire poverty.

You just want to attack people who do understand that the way to end abortion is to make it unnecessary.

You try to claim the moral high ground while refusing to consider aid to poor families. You judge women who have abortions. These are all indications that you are morally bankrupt and in no position to judge others.

It's easy to care about unborn babies. They're an idea, not a reality. They need nothing from you. They aren't asking YOU to do anything. The living children that are quite rightly the pregnant mother's first priority, are ignored. If she can't work, they'll lose their home. But you don't care about them. You care about that precious zygote.

So women can't work if they're pregnant?

"Just a clump of cells"

For some.

For others a 'potential human.'

But the issue has nothing to do with the merits of 'abortion,' it has to do with the protected liberty of choice, with the importance of placing limits on government authority, and the right of each American to decide for himself when life begins, in the context of his own faith, beliefs, and good conscience, absent unwarranted interference by the state.

Unfortunately YOU have evolved as much as a newborn babies brain has! You are a selfish, self consumed, irrational, tart of a woman, that has the typical Liberal pond scum disorder.... SIMPLY AMAZING that everyone on the LEFT has this disorder...just look to the Manchurian muslim to see how it metastases in it's final stages when one has THE POWER!!!

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

YOU truly are scum, caring more about YOU and the supposed POOR, over the HELPLESS, NEEDING, INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS!!!!! You disgust me!

"Just a clump of cells"

For some.

For others a 'potential human.'

But the issue has nothing to do with the merits of 'abortion,' it has to do with the protected liberty of choice, with the importance of placing limits on government authority, and the right of each American to decide for himself when life begins, in the context of his own faith, beliefs, and good conscience, absent unwarranted interference by the state.

Bullshit, for decades YOU were treated as 3/5 of a human by the courts... now you use it to hide more INJUSTICE behind...You Shyster, are the worst offender, especially since you are black, and should know better!

Unfortunately YOU have evolved as much as a newborn babies brain has! You are a selfish, self consumed, irrational, tart of a woman, that has the typical Liberal pond scum disorder.... SIMPLY AMAZING that everyone on the LEFT has this disorder...just look to the Manchurian muslim to see how it metastases in it's final stages when one has THE POWER!!!

YOU truly are scum, caring more about YOU and the supposed POOR, over the HELPLESS, NEEDING, INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS!!!!! You disgust me!

You have become abusive and irrational.

There are no innocent human beings dying. This is a fiction you created in your head to satisfy your outrage that poor people won't breed to your satisfaction.

If have met those who commit themselves to anti-abortion to the same extent I am committed to a woman's right to chose. I am old enough to have seen friends go to back alley abortionists in the days before the Pill was readily available. I remember the days when a woman risked her life to end a pregnancy and I never want to see those days again.

You sir are too wrapped up in your false moral outrage to even consider the real live people for whom mothers make difficult decisions.

You have become abusive and irrational.

There are no innocent human beings dying. This is a fiction you created in your head to satisfy your outrage that poor people won't breed to your satisfaction.

If have met those who commit themselves to anti-abortion to the same extent I am committed to a woman's right to chose. I am old enough to have seen friends go to back alley abortionists in the days before the Pill was readily available. I remember the days when a woman risked her life to end a pregnancy and I never want to see those days again.

You sir are too wrapped up in your false moral outrage to even consider the real live people for whom mothers make difficult decisions.

Your DENIAL that even a ZYGOTE is a HUMAN is amusing, completely wrong according to scientists and even the 2004 Violence against unborn act. So you have SLUT friends that weren't responsible enough to NOT have to get an abortion...figures, you sound like an old slut to me, and I'm an old man, that well remembers abortions being illegal!

There is NOTHING difficult about you either are on the pill, or you take precautions NOT to get pregnant...or are you suggesting that some women are completely stupid?

There are no innocent human beings dying.

How naive. Innocent human beings die every day, and not all of them take the first breath of life before they do.

This is a fiction you created in your head to satisfy your outrage that poor people won't breed to your satisfaction.

Such was your contention that banning abortion stops women from having sex. You are simply outraged that there are people who actually value life. Life has no value inasmuch as it is invaluable, the feeling of holding a newborn for the first time makes even a poor woman richer than she was before.

If have met those who commit themselves to anti-abortion to the same extent I am committed to a woman's right to choose.

The right to live trumps the right to kill for the sake of a choice. You are nothing but a contrarian. You wouldn't fight for the right of a murderer to choose his next victim, so why do you want women to kill their own unborn children free from restraint?

I am old enough to have seen friends go to back alley abortionists in the days before the Pill was readily available.

Plot twist:

I'm all for the pill. The pill was never the issue. Killing a growing child in the womb is. I have read stories before that even though the woman knew she wouldn't be able to adequately take care of her child, she had the child anyway, and things changed. The child grew up and took care of the mother in a way she never could for the child. Think about that for a moment.

I remember the days when a woman risked her life to end a pregnancy and I never want to see those days again.

Spare us the melodrama. Thanks to modern medicine, it can just as easily save the child or the woman. But to hear you say it, the woman's choice has more value than the life of an unborn child. Killing an unborn child is not heroic.

If you choose to abort a child before birth, for the simple sake of "choice" as you refer to it, you aren't a mother, you are murderer. Sounds harsh, but how would you have me describe a someone who fights the wanton slaughter of innocent unborn children?

How would you feel if someone made an arbitrary decision to direct your fate in a way you didn't want? Now, imagine the child, who has no voice to object to such a decision.

Too wrapped up you are in a "choice," that you use every means possible to dehumanize the child forming in the womb, whether through science or politics. You call Vigil here "irrational" but I beg to differ, it appears you are the irrational one.

Last edited:
How do you rationally or ethically enforce laws the subjugate a woman's right to control her body?

How do you rationally or ethically enforce laws that end the life of unborn children?

It is curious that I never got an answer to this question. Does anyone care to answer it now?
That's because there is no answer. Which is why such a choice is left to the mother to decide. You don't get to decide what is rational or ethical for others.

I'll take that bet. No one is "pro-abortion". I don't know of anyone who thinks having an abortion is a good thing, or who encourages a woman to have one just for the sake of having an abortion. It's something you hope you never need. A decision you never want to make.

Then why, might I ask is this a fight for a 'choice'? It was funny you waited this late in the thread to make that clear. What you fight for is a choice to abort without a second thought. I mean there are some women who actually do think it through, but you fail to acknowledge the fact that there are some women who treat abortion as a commodity.

Forum List

Back