Just a chit chat thread. Flame Zoners welcome!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Hey guys! I was reading that new chicks intro thread and was busting a gut at how JustAnotherNut and aaronleland were going back and forth....then mdk popped up, then Lucy Hamilton who I haven't seen in forever and ya know what? I miss you guys! Even OldLady who thinks I hate her, but I don't. We just don't see eye to eye, is all.

Anyway..talk about Pizza, Anchovies, Gitmo, gaydars, poofy blue thingies, etc...so I can see you guys in one place since I am not here as much as I used to be. Y'all are missed...and y'all are my family now although I only get to see ya's once in a while now. And I never see the FZ'ers anymore cuz they stay down there and I can never enter the place again..so I hope they come up here to visit.

So....MDK....whatcha think about Latrice coming back and outliving Manilla? Shame, that. I like Latrice...but I like Manilla better.

Meanwhile....after all that has transpired...the bickering and arguing done by me and others to each other...well...its kinda stupid in the grand scheme of things. Maybe I've grown up. Or got more senile. Whats the difference between the two?:argue::dunno:

Anyway...I pop in and out and hope to see some folks I haven't seen in a long time...and those I have seen more recently as well.

Hugs

Doing well and hoping you are also. Xoxo

Super annoyed that Manila went home when she was one of the front runners. Team Trinity, bitch! lol

We had a nice little dinner/board game party tonight!

Pretty table all set:

0CA38107-72B5-43F4-AC76-810E5BD170C1.jpeg

Good to see you back, if even just temporarily. I hope everything is getting better for you.

I can't speak for anybody else, but I mostly stick to the Flame Zone because the rest of the forum is shit. A bunch of angry motherfuckers who take themselves too seriously. I imagine most of these people wake up and go to sleep angry. I can't imagine living such a sad existence.

How ya doing Gracie? Hope all is well......and if it isn't, it will be.....or so they tell me. IDK cause I'm still waiting.and so far, it's just getting worse. But that's another story I don't want to get into.

Nevermind, I'm rambling :confused:

Hey guys! I was reading that new chicks intro thread and was busting a gut at how JustAnotherNut and aaronleland were going back and forth....then mdk popped up, then Lucy Hamilton who I haven't seen in forever and ya know what? I miss you guys! Even OldLady who thinks I hate her, but I don't. We just don't see eye to eye, is all.

Anyway..talk about Pizza, Anchovies, Gitmo, gaydars, poofy blue thingies, etc...so I can see you guys in one place since I am not here as much as I used to be. Y'all are missed...and y'all are my family now although I only get to see ya's once in a while now. And I never see the FZ'ers anymore cuz they stay down there and I can never enter the place again..so I hope they come up here to visit.

So....MDK....whatcha think about Latrice coming back and outliving Manilla? Shame, that. I like Latrice...but I like Manilla better.
I thought that was poofy purple thingies..??

Good to see you back, if even just temporarily. I hope everything is getting better for you.

I can't speak for anybody else, but I mostly stick to the Flame Zone because the rest of the forum is shit. A bunch of angry motherfuckers who take themselves too seriously. I imagine most of these people wake up and go to sleep angry. I can't imagine living such a sad existence.

Personally I think you waste your talent in the ZONE.....you can handle yourself well upstairs. :thup:

Personally I think you waste your talent in the ZONE.....you can handle yourself well upstairs. :thup:

I do the same thing upstairs as I do downstairs. I make dick jokes, and hope the mods don't delete them. :lol:

I'm tired of people saying Trump is uneducated.

I heard he has a degree. Someone posted it:

Dxz75GcWkAAsbXV.jpg

We had a nice little dinner/board game party tonight!

Pretty table all set:

View attachment 243789

GAY!

You should see the flower arrangements I put out. lol

The one in the pic??? Or is that an internet pic you stole from Better Homes & Garden???

I know how to set a table. I would lose my gay card if I couldn’t.

They have a card for that????

Forum List

Back