Jussie Smollett for Democratic nominee in 2024!

It was a dumb attempt to get him more money from his show, and instead they wrote him out.

How about actually fixing the problems. That would be a nice start.
The left is doing their part to create and exploit problems. It's what they do.

Wow, you guys are still obsessing over this actor and a prank gone wrong.
That "prank" was being pushed on every Democrat controlled news network for months bashing Trump supporters as violent Racists. Then the truth came out that Smollett was a lying attention whore and all of those same Democrat controlled networks issued no apologies for their irresponsible reporting. That's what your leaders do, push lies and divide our country. That was NOT a prank.

It was a faux hate crime you dumbed down jackass. Hence criminal charges
Hence a lot of politicians posturing over something that should have been handled with a fine.

The left is doing their part to create and exploit problems. It's what they do.

Then fix the problems and the won't have anything to exploit.

That "prank" was being pushed on every Democrat controlled news network for months bashing Trump supporters as violent Racists. Then the truth came out that Smollett was a lying attention whore and all of those same Democrat controlled networks issued no apologies for their irresponsible reporting. That's what your leaders do, push lies and divide our country. That was NOT a prank.
actually, the hoax was exposed within days.

The incident happened on January 29th. Smollett was arrested on February 20th. No, it didn't go on for months. It really didn't go on for weeks.

Hence a lot of politicians posturing over something that should have been handled with a fine.

The incident happened on January 29th. Smollett was arrested on February 20th. No, it didn't go on for months. It really didn't go on for weeks.

Smollett got exactly what he deserved. Jail time and a ruined career. What a dumbass

Smollett got exactly what he deserved. Jail time and a ruined career. What a dumbass

Actually, Smollett spent six says in jail before he was released, because the last thing Cook County wants is for him to die in jail.

So now they just hope it quietly goes away, as he's been out and about for about a year now, and no one is in any big hurry to lock him up again.

Suckers!

There are lots of problems to fix but the left has an agenda to exacerbate those problems. Tell us about the leftist defund the police problem. How do we fix the crime problem when leftists defund the police while simultaneously refusing to prosecute the criminals?

There are lots of problems to fix but the left has an agenda to exacerbate those problems. Tell us about the leftist defund the police problem. How do we fix the crime problem when leftists defund the police while simultaneously refusing to prosecute the criminals?

Well, not that you will understand it.

We are not made safer by cops pulling over black people on pretextual stops.

We are not made safer by cops shooting black people for minor infractions.

We WOULD be safer if we put more money into drug treatment programs, mental health treatment programs, and of course, making it harder for people who shouldn't have guns to get them.

Well, not that you will understand it.

We are not made safer by cops pulling over black people on pretextual stops.

We are not made safer by cops shooting black people for minor infractions.

We WOULD be safer if we put more money into drug treatment programs, mental health treatment programs, and of course, making it harder for people who shouldn't have guns to get them.

That was quite a sidestep. As expected, you don’t understand that leftists protecting criminals only emboldens those criminals.

The facts show that white men are shot to death far more often than black men

I get it. As much as don’t understand what you write, and as much as your agenda is to race bait, it’s concerning that you’re so utterly careless with and ignorant of the facts.

Nothing about defunding police, leftist prosecutors refusing to prosecute crimes and putting criminals on the streets is going make anyone safer.

Last edited:
smollett sniveling bitch.png

Prank?

You twat, the little shit tried to get a race riot going.

Really? I thought he was trying to wrangle a better deal out of his show. It was fucking stupid, and he totally deserved to be fired and pay a fine.

But turning the justice system on it's head to get this guy... is kind of silly.

That was quite a sidestep. As expected, you don’t understand that leftists protecting criminals only emboldens those criminals.
Really, i thought they committed crimes because they were desperate. But never mind, you have the morality of a full belly and a warm bed.

Really? I thought he was trying to wrangle a better deal out of his show. It was fucking stupid, and he totally deserved to be fired and pay a fine.

But turning the justice system on it's head to get this guy... is kind of silly.

Really, i thought they committed crimes because they were desperate. But never mind, you have the morality of a full belly and a warm bed.
Really, I don’t see much desperation in street gang shootings, car jacking, random shootings, theft for fun, etc.

The left has decided that criminals are a protected class.

Never mind. I have a morality other than that of a goofy SJW.

Yeah, by starting a race riot. He is even stupider than you, and that is very difficult.

Really, I don’t see much desperation in street gang shootings, car jacking, random shootings, theft for fun, etc.
Again, your cognitive dissonance is always amusing.

It's easy to be civilized when you have a full belly and a warm bed.

Yeah, by starting a race riot. He is even stupider than you, and that is very difficult.

I'm sorry, when did we have a race riot over Jussie Smollett. Because I live here. We didn't have a race riot when he got beaten up. We didn't have a race riot when that corrupt ass judge gave Jason van Dyke a slap on the wrist. In fact, we didn't have race riots until George Floyd, and most of that was people already going a little stircrazy from being locked up in their houses for three months.

Forum List

Back