Jury Trials

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Florida is set to have one, a rather large one at that. Whose on trial you ask?
dws_finger.jpg

Florida's entire 23rd Congressional district is getting ready to pass judgement on this b#tch. And the case against her is pretty strong.

"According to FloridaPolitics.com, the survey released by the Canova campaign found Wasserman Schultz leading her opponent 46 percent to 38 percent in Florida's 23rd Congressional District. However, after the pollsters provided more information about the outsider candidate—who has beenendorsed by Sen. Bernie Sanders—to likely voters, Wasserman Schultz's lead plummeted to just three points, 43 percent to 40 percent."

This race, this trial by voters reflects more directly on the Clinton crime family more then ANY. As Clinton's number one "capo" this race can tell us more about a Clinton future then any other.

"What's more, the survey found that 35 percent of district voters regard her unfavorably, which represents "a staggering decline from her popularity in past campaigns," the pollsters noted. For Canova, the numbers show that he has a "real chance to win" in the August 30th Democratic primary."

If this woman loses, that's bad news for Hillary and the more she loses by the worse it is for Hillary. The Florida state jury {voters} could easily be a pre-view to the national jury's {voters} judgement on Clinton.
Amid DNC Scandal, Wasserman Schultz Losing Grip on House Race

MY vote?
2772052540_09191af635_b.jpg

Fury

• Banned
What did I miss? Corruption? What corruption? The DNC worked to sink Bernie, I suppose because they thought he couldn't win, but what acts of corruption is she accused of. I have denounced the act of the committees, but I'll bet the ranch if the other party were not a Russian favorite, hacked notes would be all over the same issue of revealing strategies to minimize some candidates by, oh, lets see..questioning birth qualifications, or questioning a wife's connections to Wall Street, you know, passing slanders and undermining qualifications while using the old..'some say' when he alone (Yes Trump) started the whole dirty tactic. Ya think? This doesn't get Debbie off in my book, but indictment, a noose?..God! what drama queens!!

There will be conspiracy theories out the wazoo over this.

And if the GOP keeps control of either Senate or House then hearings out the wazoo to.

Until Hell freezes over.

Not to mention that Bernie's Bolsheviks may burn Washington D.C. to the ground.

You remember all those "super delegates" Hillary had BEFORE she even announced?
"Underscoring how murky the world of politics and big-money influence is now, an investigation by the Sunlight Foundation published last week found that at least 63 of the Democratic superdelegates are also registered lobbyists."
With Clinton at Helm, Democratic Party Again a 'Plaything of the Super-Rich'

Hillary had the same Superdelegate lead early on in 2008. How'd that work out for her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dws_finger.jpg

Florida's entire 23rd Congressional district is getting ready to pass judgement on this b#tch. And the case against her is pretty strong.

"According to FloridaPolitics.com, the survey released by the Canova campaign found Wasserman Schultz leading her opponent 46 percent to 38 percent in Florida's 23rd Congressional District. However, after the pollsters provided more information about the outsider candidate—who has beenendorsed by Sen. Bernie Sanders—to likely voters, Wasserman Schultz's lead plummeted to just three points, 43 percent to 40 percent."

This race, this trial by voters reflects more directly on the Clinton crime family more then ANY. As Clinton's number one "capo" this race can tell us more about a Clinton future then any other.

"What's more, the survey found that 35 percent of district voters regard her unfavorably, which represents "a staggering decline from her popularity in past campaigns," the pollsters noted. For Canova, the numbers show that he has a "real chance to win" in the August 30th Democratic primary."

If this woman loses, that's bad news for Hillary and the more she loses by the worse it is for Hillary. The Florida state jury {voters} could easily be a pre-view to the national jury's {voters} judgement on Clinton.
Amid DNC Scandal, Wasserman Schultz Losing Grip on House Race

MY vote?
2772052540_09191af635_b.jpg

Fury
There's an old saying in the Army: "Fuck up and move up."
That's SOP everywhere, I've found.

What did I miss? Corruption? What corruption? The DNC worked to sink Bernie, I suppose because they thought he couldn't win, but what acts of corruption is she accused of. I have denounced the act of the committees, but I'll bet the ranch if the other party were not a Russian favorite, hacked notes would be all over the same issue of revealing strategies to minimize some candidates by, oh, lets see..questioning birth qualifications, or questioning a wife's connections to Wall Street, you know, passing slanders and undermining qualifications while using the old..'some say' when he alone (Yes Trump) started the whole dirty tactic. Ya think? This doesn't get Debbie off in my book, but indictment, a noose?..God! what drama queens!!
Why would Putin want to back Trump when he could blackmail Hillary?

Why would Putin want to back Trump when he could blackmail Hillary?
Mary Matlin has apparently moved to Moscow.

dws_finger.jpg

Florida's entire 23rd Congressional district is getting ready to pass judgement on this b#tch. And the case against her is pretty strong...

What a face.

This is why God created alcohol.

And night.

dws_finger.jpg

Florida's entire 23rd Congressional district is getting ready to pass judgement on this b#tch. And the case against her is pretty strong...

What a face.

And night.
Have pity! Her face caught on fire and someone had to beat it out with a golf shoe.

dws_finger.jpg

What a face.

And night.
Have pity! Her face caught on fire and someone had to beat it out with a golf shoe.

That can happen when you get hit by lightning on the golf course.

(Had to explain the hair)

dws_finger.jpg

What a face.

And night.
All women, even Tipsycatlover and SassyIrishLass and koshergrl and ChrisL, deserve love, and they look worse than Debbie. Oh, heavens. Mother Mary bless their souls.

Forum List

Back