Jury Indicts Sect Leader

These guys are just freaking creepy.

I'm about as liberal as can be when it comes to people choosing alternative lifestyles, but foisting marriage to old men onto little girls pushes my limits.

Most cults are harmless, but just this isn't one of them, I think.

So they finally decided to follow their own laws rather then illegally seizing 450 children, 30 of whom were adults? Good for them. Further proof there was never a need for that ignorant stunt.

These guys are just freaking creepy.

I'm about as liberal as can be when it comes to people choosing alternative lifestyles, but foisting marriage to old men onto little girls pushes my limits.

Most cults are harmless, but just this isn't one of them, I think.

Yeah, it's really scary when your 13 year old daughter is watching the news with you and sees girls around her age that are MADE into wives and mothers.

I too believe in "live and let live"...until someone is being harmed, like these girls were.

Yeah, it's really scary when your 13 year old daughter is watching the news with you and sees girls around her age that are MADE into wives and mothers.

I too believe in "live and let live"...until someone is being harmed, like these girls were.

It is the disgusting side of Polygamy. If it were just consenting adults I would say more power to them, but the kids man the kids, that is the problem.

Ive been very glad to hear this. i like when the law is used as it should be.

I was however, not happy with what Texas did with their compound/ranch. I dont think children should be taken from every family in a community just on the allegations against a few. It just threw out due process. I dont like what they do, even if they keep it legal. But I dont like the law being used against religion without evidence of actual wrong doing.

Forum List

Back