jupiter: the scariest planet in our solar system

In my esteemed, learned opinion, the scariest planet in our solar system is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahhh, yes: dear Politico, the final poll option.

So, if the technology were available to say, travel through a planetary wormhole which would enable you to get there quickly, and you had the capital and the will to take your family to vacation on Jupiter for a week, would you do it?

Bet you sure as shinola wouldn't.

Just sayin'.

Hmm yes I would certainly pay to get off this useless rock. That Is not the point. If the fantasy tech that none of us will ever see were available I will be glad to discuss it. Let me know when it exists.

The technology that we need to take us to jupiter is probably only 30 years away, actually.

You think we will have Stargates? Are you hanging out with Matt or something?:badgrin:

Listen to its electromagnetic vibrations that have been converted into pseudo sounds, and see if you agree:

"sounds" of the planet jupiter

This is an old video posted on YouTube seven years ago. And I've little doubt that most of us have long since seen (or, well, heard) it before.

But I am starting this thread for those of us who have not.

Jupiter: don't ever—never, ever—go there on a ship called the Event Horizon.

Without Jupiter's immense gravity well, Earth, or at least life on Earth, wouldn't exist since we'd be getting struck by asteroids and comets sucked into Jupiter instead.

Scariest planet imo is Mars. Used to be just like Earth they say. Oh good, so does that mean that's our future?

Actually yes Mars could be the future of this planet, if we loose our magnetic field or it becomes to weak.

Forum List

Back