Zone1 June 19th is a holiday ,Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the OP lack access to search engines?

Hope that is not the case, and just that ignorance of the history of Juneteenth is cause for the ignorance of this OP.
"ignorance = lack of knowledge - being unaware of information

The Smithsonian has the info:

"Juneteenth marks our country’s second independence day. Although it has long celebrated in the African American community, this monumental event remains largely unknown to most Americans."

"The historical legacy of Juneteenth shows the value of never giving up hope in uncertain times. The National Museum of African American History and Culture is a community space where this spirit of hope lives on. A place where historical events like Juneteenth are shared and new stories with equal urgency are told."

Fair enough. My question is why do American Black people celebrate Juneteenth by shooting each other in record numbers?

Fair enough. My question is why do American Black people celebrate Juneteenth by shooting each other in record numbers?
The real question is why you racists equate criminals shooting at each other or innocent people to be Juneteenth celebrations? Nevermind answering. We don't ask because we all know the answer already.

The real question is why you racists equate criminals shooting at each other or innocent people to be Juneteenth celebrations? Nevermind answering. We don't ask because we all know the answer already.
Pointing out the obvious problems in the poor Black community does not make me a Racist, anymore than having murder victim Serenity as my avatar makes me a Racist. That is just your knee jerk response to deflect the terrible problems in the US inner cities that have persisted for 50 years.

Is your post trying to convey something?
/----/
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back