Zone1 June 19th is a holiday ,Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame what white Democrats keep doing to blacks because of their racism.
Are you calling black people victims? Why should they adopt this Simp victimhood mentality of yours? Black Americans choose to vote Democratic over Republican. You should learn to respect that rather than trying to diminish Black agency.

Are you calling black people victims? Why should they adopt this Simp victimhood mentality of yours? Black Americans choose to vote Democratic over Republican. You should learn to respect that rather than trying to diminish Black agency.
Stockholm syndrome is a real thing.
Fact remains that Democrats today segregate people based upon skin color.

Stockholm syndrome is a real thing.
Fact remains that Democrats today segregate people based upon skin color.
That's not a fact. The Democratic party is the most diverse political party in America. It's where people of different skin colors come together to block the political will of a party that consists largely of white people and many of them the same demographic as those Southern white Confederates.

Your arguments are so transparent that when you put that hood on we can all still clearly see who you are. All that means is you're a moron and a coward. The idea that 90% of black voters suffer from Stockholm syndrome is stupid and a pretty racist assessment of black voters if you bothered to stop for a second and think about it. But I suppose thinking isn't in your Bingo nature. 😄

That's not a fact. The Democratic party is the most diverse political party in America. It's where people of different skin colors come together to block the political will of a party that consists largely of white people and many of them the same demographic as those Southern white Confederates.

Your arguments are so transparent that when you put that hood on we can all still clearly see who you are. All that means is you're a moron and a coward. The idea that 90% of black voters suffer from Stockholm syndrome is stupid and a pretty racist assessment of black voters if you bothered to stop for a second and think about it. But I suppose thinking isn't in your Bingo nature. 😄
You’re either delusional or a liar.
You even want blacks segregated in universities today.

Sure. Cosplay now. Go from one loser argument to the next. That'll show me. 😄
Delusional.
You think Republicans want segregation and benefits based upon skin color.

Delusional.
You think Republicans want segregation and benefits based upon skin color.
What's wrong with benefits based on skin color? If people were mistreated based on skin color then logically redistributive justice would also fall along those lines. Complaining about classes of people being treated differently without context is stupid which is why I'm not surprised at all to find you doing it.

Why have a holiday celebrating the end of slavery? It didn't' end there. Becuase of John Wilkes booth murdering Abe Lincoln abolitionist Frederick Douglass could not encourage a stronger integration ,especially in the south . When the next president came there was lynching segregation, Neo slavery.This would end under martin Luther King's technique.The post version of this technique is in effective .Jimmy carter followed by Bill and hillray Clinton messed it up.As a result it not effective any more Because of this I won't celebrate June teenth.
You have given no reason for 'why not'.

What's wrong with benefits based on skin color? If people were mistreated based on skin color then logically redistributive justice would also fall along those lines. Complaining about classes of people being treated differently without context is stupid which is why I'm not surprised at all to find you doing it.
What's wrong with benefits based on skin color?
No wonder you Democrats invented and embrace the KKK.

No wonder you Democrats invented and embrace the KKK.
I'm not a mutant southern white. I'm Black and Asian and family came to this country in the 80s. I don't really care if some white Americans like you want to piss on southern white Confederate culture. Good! 😄 Why would you think I'd mind that? You Simps tearing down your own history and shitting on your own ancestors is fine by me! 😄 Keep pretending. With no one defending Confederate iconography it makes it easier to push Confederate culture to extinction.

And black Americans responded by cucking that culture of mutant southern white supremacists and taking the Democratic party from them. Why shouldn't the cucking of Southern white culture not be celebrated?
/----/ Thanks for the word salad. Repost when your special ed teacher rewrites it for you. BTW, Until democRAT LBJ destroyed the Black family unit with his Great Society, Blacks were all Republicans.

/----/ Thanks for the word salad. Repost when your special ed teacher rewrites it for you. BTW, Until democRAT LBJ destroyed the Black family unit with his Great Society, Blacks were all Republicans.
In fine with you admitting you're too Bingo to read it. Good for you to be that brave. 😄

In fine with you admitting you're too Bingo to read it. Good for you to be that brave. 😄
/---/ It still makes no sense. Cuckling is defined as getting to have no-strings-attached sex with someone who is eager and willing. What does that have to do with Republicans freeing democRATs slaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back