July 4th crowd ignores call for boycott of Stone Mtn.

The American people sent a message today. That message is FU. Times two.

dreamstime_s_7559940.jpg

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." —The Declaration of Independence

Daffy loons and their impotent boycotts
We are gonna show them how a BOYCOTT WORKS with Wal Mart and NASCAR. ESPECIALLY NASCAR.

I don't shop at Walmart and have no interest in NASCAR so I'm in
I used to get my kids diapers and wipes there but that was about it...can get that at any other store.

Costco gets most of our shopping for that stuff. Well when we has little ones in diapers, thank God those days are over

dreamstime_s_7559940.jpg

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." —The Declaration of Independence
Says the country that brought slaves to America. LOL Oh and ******* were considered property not men so.

We are gonna show them how a BOYCOTT WORKS with Wal Mart and NASCAR. ESPECIALLY NASCAR.

I used to get my kids diapers and wipes there but that was about it...can get that at any other store.

Costco gets most of our shopping for that stuff. Well when we has little ones in diapers, thank God those days are over
Lol...never been to one. Used to use Sams but cost to much for membership when we barely used it. Now we just go to Kroger for diapers and wipes and online for formula since we use organic non gmo stuff.

Lol...never been to one. Used to use Sams but cost to much for membership when we barely used it. Now we just go to Kroger for diapers and wipes and online for formula since we use organic non gmo stuff.

Our membership is through my husband's firm but I think to buy one it's $55 a year, I've read if you buy tires through them you'll easily save the membership costs. That and baby formula was dirt cheap, like half of what it costs at other stores

Forum List

Back