Julianne Moore to play Palin on HBO

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Julianne Moore To Play Sarah Palin In HBO's 'Game Change' - MTV Movie News| MTV

<excerpt>
The movie is based on John Heilemann and Mark Halperin's best-selling book of the same name, which was a scathing exposé on the 2008 presidential campaign, including revealing stories about Palin and Senator John McCain (particularly how and why he chose Palin as his running mate and her behavior on the campaign trail), President Barack Obama, first lady Michelle Obama, President Bill Clinton, Senator Hilary Clinton and Senator John Edwards and his wife Elizabeth Edwards (who died in December after a battle with breast cancer.)

well, I am sure it will be a fair portrayal....:eusa_whistle:

Let me ask you or anyone else that may know.

When they do movies about people that are still alive, don't they have to be 100% honest about it for fear of a lawsuit and defamation of character?

When they do movies about people that are still alive, don't they have to be 100% honest about it for fear of a lawsuit and defamation of character?

yea, shes pretty much fair game. of course they have their own yardstick so, hide the chillens...;)

They should hire Jonah Hill to play Summers. The resemblance is uncanny.

yea, shes pretty much fair game. of course they have their own yardstick so, hide the chillens...;)

You must be thinkin' of "Nailin Palin"..:eusa_shhh:

You must be thinkin' of "Nailin Palin"..:eusa_shhh:

No, never saw it, you should stay ouit fo those skunky theatres btw, I though Giuliani cleaned them all up(?).

In any event, but I bet Nailin Paylin is a lot more honest than this HBO tripe will be. :rolleyes:

for those wondering;

220px-Whos_Nailin_Paylin.jpg

wow, and Nina Hartley as Hillary? thats a stretch...:lol:

Forum List

Back