*Julian Assange Needs Freedom*

Assange is a criminal.

Assange said he did NOT get his info FROM ANY NATION.

Assange should be given immunity to testify....but without protection he will be assassinated. Remember how an I trust was thwarted trying to get to him about 2 years ago.!

Mueller does not REALLY want him. Assange's testimony will counter the bogus narrative being pushed by liberals / snowflakes.

Snowflakes claimed Hillary-s server was never hacked. We now know it was. They said Giccifer never successfully hacked her server. Now we know he did. They said she never compromised national security. We now know 6 foreign entities acquired data from her server....and she DID compromise national security.

Trump is not the problem. He never has been.

Sorry bout that,

1. This man is a HERO.
2. Needs his freedom.
3, Mueller wants him.
4. Mueller should be cast in jail!

https://nypost.com/2018/07/14/assange-could-soon-be-evicted-from-london-embassy/

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ronnie James Dio said it best:

"Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue
Something is coming for you
Look out"

Assange has been carrying around a crosshair for some time now. While I understand how some of the good guys could see him as a ticking political time bomb too risky to pick-up, I hope some kind of back channel effort is in play to get him out and to safety. As for Mueller, as a patriot I choose to believe (perhaps foolishly) that with his military service record, the former second longest serving FBI director remains loyal to the American people and their President, or will come around when called upon by the truth.

Sorry bout that,

1. This man is a HERO.
2. Needs his freedom.
3, Mueller wants him.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/14/assange-could-soon-be-evicted-from-london-embassy/

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

[Maybe he should swallow a bullet. That would give him the ultimate freedom
The Clintons gave a long list if people they have 'freed' over the years...

is this like the pizzagate bs?

Assange laid down with Russia and helped get Donald into the White House. Hopefully he steps out of the shadows and into a sniper’s sight.

Assange is a criminal.

Assange should be given immunity to testify....but without protection he will be assassinated. Remember how an I trust was thwarted trying to get to him about 2 years ago.!

Mueller does not REALLY want him. Assange's testimony will counter the bogus narrative being pushed by liberals / snowflakes.

Snowflakes claimed Hillary-s server was never hacked. We now know it was. They said Giccifer never successfully hacked her server. Now we know he did. They said she never compromised national security. We now know 6 foreign entities acquired data from her server....and she DID compromise national security.

:rofl:

Don't get too excited Easy!!! :lol:

The FBI had Hillary's server from when she was Secretary of State....

The Russian Military Intelligence persona of Guccifer 2.0, broke in to a different personal server of hers stored in Arizona, and did so AFTER the FBI investigation had ended earlier in the month....And did so on July 27, 2016.... the same day Trump asked Russia on National TV, to ''find'' her 30,000 missing emails

----------------------------------------

Turns out that Jullian Assange is simply a Russian government asset...

Sorry bout that,

1. He exposed Hillary, in countless scandals.
2. Yup a HERO!
3. Her ass is exposed, when does anyone cuff the byatch???!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Assange is a criminal.

The Russian Military Intelligence persona of Guccifer 2.0, broke in to a different personal server of hers stored in Arizona, and did so AFTER the FBI investigation had ended earlier in the month....And did so on July 27, 2016.... the same day Trump asked Russia on National TV, to ''find'' her 30,000 missing emails

THAT IS A DEBUNKED LIE.

Links, evidence already posted.

You snowflakes believe Trump jokingly calling in the Russians to hack Hillary's illegal server is criminal and makes him an accomplice. You are a desperate idiot.

If I called for someone to kick your ass to shut you up and later that night you got in a fight and got your ass kicked that would not mean I had anything to do with it, dumbass.

Sorry bout that,

1. This man is a HERO.
2. Needs his freedom.
3, Mueller wants him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

[Maybe he should swallow a bullet. That would give him the ultimate freedom
The Clintons gave a long list if people they have 'freed' over the years...

is this like the pizzagate bs?

Why yes, yes exactly like that. Except Assange might be slightly more credible than any Flynn.

The Dems are fucking insane...Folks there is nothing we can do about it. It would be hilariously funny if Kim Dotcom and Julian (who has been illegally) disconnected from the net just spelled it out for the idiots.

President Trump should have visited the great Ecuadorian hero when he was in London this week, interviewed him and got his testimony about Mrs. Clinton and other members of the Deep State.

IMHO, Assange is deserving of a Congressional Medal of Honor for his incredible courage.

BTW Senor Assange is a BIPARTISAN individual, who associates include Liberal politician and military heroine Chelsea Manning who is the future of the Democrat Party IMHO

Assange is a criminal.

THAT IS A DEBUNKED LIE.

Links, evidence already posted.

You snowflakes believe Trump jokingly calling in the Russians to hack Hillary's illegal server is criminal and makes him an accomplice. You are a desperate idiot.

If I called for someone to kick your ass to shut you up and later that night you got in a fight and got your ass kicked that would not mean I had anything to do with it, dumbass.
i did not say it makes him an accomplice?

I don't know that....though I am sure Mueller's team checked it out, as they should.

President Trump should have visited the great Ecuadorian hero when he was in London this week, interviewed him and got his testimony about Mrs. Clinton and other members of the Deep State.

IMHO, Assange is deserving of a Congressional Medal of Honor for his incredible courage.

BTW Senor Assange is a BIPARTISAN individual, who associates include Liberal politician and military heroine Chelsea Manning who is the future of the Democrat Party IMHO
he is not a so called bipartisan or a neutral actor....

I was fooled and used to think he was, but the past 5 years or so, his outer skin has been peeled and he has shown his true self, and motives. Never leaks on russia....

And with the 2016 election and the special counsel's investigation... show just the OPPOSITE!!! WITH PROOF he was acting as an agent of Russia, which he has always been,

and this time Assange put his hand on the scale of justice...he was in no way ''bi-partisan' or neutral...

He was begging Guccifer2, to get the stolen DNC emails to him QUICK so he could release them before the Democratic national convention so he could instigate a divide between Bernie supporters and Hillary supporter at the convention....

I'd call that a direct act of putting his thumb on the scale, wouldn't you?

Assange HAS NEVER exposed any Russian wrong doings or intell on them....

HE ONLY leaks stuff that hurts the USA and western allies, all on our CIA intelligence to hurt our security, never Russian...that is telling!

wake up he is a Russian pawn.... it is right before your very eyes to see, if you are honest!

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. SO Assange is pro Republican as far as I see, he sunk Hillary totally and forever, even though the DOJ isn't doing its job by cuffing the byatch.
  2. Sure that's going to piss a lot of democrats off, and also make their heads explode, (love that too) but he did uncover the truth and that's important to know what the truth is, so that's Heroic in my book.
  3. I would of not liked it if he was revealing dirt on Trump, bur he was exposing dirt on Hillary, and her vast law breakings, also Obama's unlawful deeds.
  4. Hillary was a high up political hack while Trump was a private citizen before the vote, that plays heavily into the equation.
  5. Hillary is a low class skank, who has left a long trail of dead bodies behind her wake, how can she and Billy Corn Dog sleep at night, is the power hunger mindset, able to wash clean ones mind?
  6. These are facts are are true, and can not be refuted.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He isn't proRepublican. His prior releases have demonstrated that.

Sorry bout that,

1. Refute with some proof he isn't Pro-Republican.
2. He sunk Hillary with facts, she is a democrat.
3. He broadcast her fucking lost emails, those over 30,000 emails which were lost but had been found!
4. SO however you see this its still Heroic!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back