Julian Assange: Hero On The Run...

Why do you want to crucify the man? What did he ever do to you? Besides telling you the truth about your lying corrupt Government?

He does not get to decide which secrets get revealed.

Fuck him.

He broke the law and he actually did risk lives in the process.

I hope he dies. But it's ok if he just rots in a fucking rancid cell until he dies a miserable broken old man, instead.

The secrets that were revealed are secrets the world is entitled to know. They exposed the US for what it really is...

False.

The secrets were secrets and the decision on the propriety of whether they should be released is not yours to make. Not his, either.

His actions were criminal and I would hope his prison diet consists of bread and water. Well, maybe an occasional overcooked string bean.

US put a boot into their UK lackeys arsse big time: British are about to STORM the EMBASSY!!! Which in itself is an act of war.

O, well... the world has got accustomed to "civilised democracies" invading other countries at will...

His actions were criminal and I would hope his prison diet consists of bread and water. Well, maybe an occasional overcooked string bean.

:D

He exposed criminality of the US state! Well done!

As well as many other States. The NWO Globalists want him dead or imprisoned for life. And it's as simple as that. I feel for the man. How can he survive this?

:D

He exposed criminality of the US state! Well done!

As well as many other States. The NWO Globalists want him dead or imprisoned for life. And it's as simple as that. I feel for the man. How can he survive this?

At least, other elites swallowed his expose...

I don't think he will be allowed to live.

Fuck him.

I hope he dies. But it's ok if he just rots in a fucking rancid cell until he dies a miserable broken old man, instead.

The secrets that were revealed are secrets the world is entitled to know. They exposed the US for what it really is...

False.

The secrets were secrets and the decision on the propriety of whether they should be released is not yours to make. Not his, either.

murkins paid for it. Nothing should be secret. Your country is a piece of fucking shit due to brainwashed assholes like you not having the mental capacity to make an intelligent choice at the voting booth.
Go have a glass of fluoridated water.
I'll continue wishing for the asteroid.

False.

murkins paid for it. Nothing should be secret. Your country is a piece of fucking shit due to brainwashed assholes like you not having the mental capacity to make an intelligent choice at the voting booth.
Go have a glass of fluoridated water.
I'll continue wishing for the asteroid.

We pay for lots of things, you fucking imbecile.

But no. That doesn't mean we are all equally entitled to review state secrets. This isn't even a difficult concept, you hapless dickless fuckwit.

I wonder if you would be such a rancid ass-bleed if you had a working brain in your melon?

Classified by whom? By those who are eager to cover up their criminal activities on a world stage?

Classified by those to whom the authority is given.

And why did you give authority to criminals?

The American people granted limited authority to those elected and their lawful subordinates.

YOUR claim that any of them "are" criminals is just that: your claim.

Not established. Doubted. Doubtful. Subject to proof.

Go.

Classified by those to whom the authority is given.

And why did you give authority to criminals?

The American people granted limited authority to those elected and their lawful subordinates.

YOUR claim that any of them "are" criminals is just that: your claim.

Not established. Doubted. Doubtful. Subject to proof.

Go.

Some people live in a dream world, where the American government is out to get you; in truth, it is way less intrusive than other governments. Meh.

Why do you want to crucify the man? What did he ever do to you? Besides telling you the truth about your lying corrupt Government?

Fuck him.

Which Laws? And whose life did he put in danger? He certainly didn't do anything worse than your own Government has done. Yet you're not angry at them. You choose instead to be angry at a man who merely told you the truth. Stop buying into the Big Brother propaganda. They lie, that's just what they do. I really do hope you come around and see the truth. I really do.

The laws that make it illegal to accept classified information and the laws that make it illegal to then reveal it.

If you are that clueless, you might want to take up some other hobby. Weaving, perhaps.

And governments sometimes do bad things. If you can show me even ONE fucking government in the history of HISTORY that hasn't done so, not only would I be amazed but you might have the first shred of credibility in defending the actions of that piece of shit Assholeange.

I choose to be angry at any fucking self righteous scumbag like him who thinks HE has the right to decide for all of us which laws it's ok to break and which secrets it's ok to disclose.

And as for your other question about which folks' lives he cost or put in danger, fuck yourself. If I don't have their names at my fingertips, you dork, that doesn't make his action any less criminal or the risks which he took contrary to THEIR interests any less dangerous, offensive, criminal and immoral.

Why you too ls can't get it through your pin heads is difficult to digest. THEY are not the ones who get to decide.

Fuck him.

Which Laws? And whose life did he put in danger? He certainly didn't do anything worse than your own Government has done. Yet you're not angry at them. You choose instead to be angry at a man who merely told you the truth. Stop buying into the Big Brother propaganda. They lie, that's just what they do. I really do hope you come around and see the truth. I really do.

The laws that make it illegal to accept classified information and the laws that make it illegal to then reveal it.

If you are that clueless, you might want to take up some other hobby. Weaving, perhaps.

And governments sometimes do bad things. If you can show me even ONE fucking government in the history of HISTORY that hasn't done so, not only would I be amazed but you might have the first shred of credibility in defending the actions of that piece of shit Assholeange.

I choose to be angry at any fucking self righteous scumbag like him who thinks HE has the right to decide for all of us which laws it's ok to break and which secrets it's ok to disclose.

And as for your other question about which folks' lives he cost or put in danger, fuck yourself. If I don't have their names at my fingertips, you dork, that doesn't make his action any less criminal or the risks which he took contrary to THEIR interests any less dangerous, offensive, criminal and immoral.

Why you too ls can't get it through your pin heads is difficult to digest. THEY are not the ones who get to decide.

One day you'll stop being the Good Nazi. I'm confident of that. It may take several years, but it will happen.

One day you'll stop being the Good Nazi. I'm confident of that. It may take several years, but it will happen.

Your post is so totally stupid, you must have fucked TderpM and caught a bad case of whatever infuckted her brain.

Seriously, poorlytishan, one need not be a "Nazi" to disagree with your imbecile notions, you fucking asshole.

Your post is so totally stupid, you must have fucked TderpM and caught a bad case of whatever infuckted her brain.

Seriously, poorlytishan, one need not be a "Nazi" to disagree with your imbecile notions, you fucking asshole.

You'll come around. Right now you're just stuck in your rigid indoctrinated "Kill the Messenger" Mode. Like i said, it make take several years, but it will happen.

You'll come around. Right now you're just stuck in your rigid indoctrinated "Kill the Messenger" Mode. Like i said, it make take several years, but it will happen.

^ mindless pussies like you always take that rout full of fail.

The fact is, whether a pussy like you likes it or not, the laws are not for YOU (or Assholeange) to decide on. Nobody gave you or that other asshole the authority.

You remain completely and flatly wrong.

But I see no hope that a mindless simpleton like you will ever come around to showing enough integrity to acknowledge those facts.

Forum List

Back