Julian Assange: Hero On The Run...

I think one person's power or one nation's power ends at a certain arm's length, and that was breached when Assange unwittingly published names of Americans contacts in Afghanistan who are now dead

Are you saying they were dead before the release of the detes or after the wikileaks documents were outed.

if the former, no worries, if the latter, links please...
Absolutely a military confidence. You can bet they're doubling down on what gets out like never before, Dr. Grump. We've already lost all our contacts in one beleaguered Middle East country.

Let the record show that I think only thing you're painting is yourself into the corner.

I don't like people being called guilty before they have been given a chance to prove their innocence, which is what occurred in this case. But clearly if Assange had stayed in Sweden and played by the book, he would have had much more sympathy than he did in the UK; but by trying to flee the court he has only shown himself a coward.

Assange plays on people's sympathy (and money) to free him, and patience is starting to wear thin, if he had been reasonable from the beginning he might have got a fine or community service; now he will likely get months or years (no one ever intended to give him life).

However even Russia won't save his ass, even if they use him for state propaganda on Russia Today; I would call Assange a bit of a mental case. Probably if he plead insanity they would dismiss the charges, and send him somewhere with white walls. :eusa_eh:

He didn't know he was wanted by Sweden until he was long gone, which gives pause as to the validity of what the women are complaining about. I don't think he is too bothered about the rape allegations. He is more concerned about the Swedish and US extradition treaty, which could come into play if he gets extradited there. I don't call that cowardice, I call it prudence due to the lynch mob mentality of the US judicial system.

What do you want him to be reasonable about? My patience isn't wearing thin, only for the cowardly British justice system.

Why is he a mental case?

I think one person's power or one nation's power ends at a certain arm's length, and that was breached when Assange unwittingly published names of Americans contacts in Afghanistan who are now dead

Are you saying they were dead before the release of the detes or after the wikileaks documents were outed.

Absolutely a military confidence. You can bet they're doubling down on what gets out like never before, Dr. Grump. We've already lost all our contacts in one beleaguered Middle East country.

Let the record show that I think only thing you're painting is yourself into the corner.

Well if govts want to play the Big Game, hide behind "national security" and then get found out about it, that's on them. Maybe they should have been more careful and prudent in the first place...

Well if govts want to play the Big Game, hide behind "national security" and then get found out about it, that's on them. Maybe they should have been more careful and prudent in the first place...
More careful as in paranoid? :muahaha:

In swedem you don´t need to do any crime to be put in jail or phsyciatic care many of the physicatic work for put men in jail. Its a sick female organisation who have the army force behinde they. Julian never get any fear trail in sweden. In my relatives one have died two had get stroke and i self been followed by the goverment without doing more than refuse to be gay i´m hetrosexual and i don´t want to live with another man. Bequsw of that i start to be torture i have write on flashback in sweden how the psyciatriccare works and have sad to them that they should proved evedens in a emc chamber wih both laser and spectrum analyzer. I think more relatives come to get a hard time for my fight for fredoom and justice. And they try to stopp me from tell the truth.

Assange lives in his own fantasy world, even his ex co-workers at Wikileaks think he is nuts. :tongue:

Assange lives in his own fantasy world, even his ex co-workers at Wikileaks think he is nuts. :tongue:

Just because you can't stomach the facts,who gives a shit,the US Government lied about Iraq and about everything else.......they claim security reasons....MY ASS....No they got caught BULLSHITTING and J.Assange merely exposed the truth.......It was the Bushonions and the Repugnians who live in a fantasy world,trouble is most Americans swallowed their shit........and still think it's OK.

Hipeter get a life.theliq:badgrin::badgrin:

I don't like people being called guilty before they have been given a chance to prove their innocence, which is what occurred in this case. But clearly if Assange had stayed in Sweden and played by the book, he would have had much more sympathy than he did in the UK; but by trying to flee the court he has only shown himself a coward.

Assange plays on people's sympathy (and money) to free him, and patience is starting to wear thin, if he had been reasonable from the beginning he might have got a fine or community service; now he will likely get months or years (no one ever intended to give him life).

However even Russia won't save his ass, even if they use him for state propaganda on Russia Today; I would call Assange a bit of a mental case. Probably if he plead insanity they would dismiss the charges, and send him somewhere with white walls. :eusa_eh:

in a word Hi as a kite Peter...BULLSHIT:cool:

I fully expect to read news of his death any day now. They will murder him. He told the truth about the corrupt Governments of the World. So now he must pay. The old 'Shoot the Messenger' thing i guess. The saddest thing is, the sheep will rejoice over his demise. They're so brainwashed and braindead, they actually want their Governments to lie to them. Their Governments lie and cheat daily, yet they have no outrage. A man tells them the truth, they want him dead. What a World, what a World.
I know how much you value free speech, paulitician. Do you value personal confidentiality? How many of its own people would a union do away with if their votes were publicized?

Confidentiality if destroyed is no different than giving a gun to criminals and holding back guns from citizens to protect themselves from armed criminals and bullies.

I hope Mr. Assange will come forward and face the music, which is unheralded cacophony in his case. His destruction of their confidentiality has eliminated about 800 human beings in Afghanistan who were our allies due to the political masterminds there who want and achieve apparently, superiority over whoever they wish to eliminate without a trial, without a hearing, and without a prayer.

Assange helped put the gun to their heads and shovelled the dirt over their mass grave.

Sweden will not let him do that to its citizens. Get a clue, pauli. You're a champion of freedom? There's no freedom in systems of intimidation who've proffered Mr. Assange so richly with rewards for his collaboration. Don't you be fooled. California Girl is your clue there's something wrong in your open-minded good wishes of someone who doesn't deserve one letter of your approbation. Not one.

And the US government,sent insuffient troops to start with.....and crappy equiptment.....which they well knew........they did a very poor job protecting their own military......these are the people you should be really complaining about Becki,but I suppose J.Ass is an easier target,Shame on YOU.steve

Assange fucked with the NWO Globalists. So now he has to pay. They will murder him or lock him up forever. He dared to take on the most powerful force on Earth. He is a Hero.

Just because you can't stomach the facts,who gives a shit,the US Government lied about Iraq and about everything else.......they claim security reasons....MY ASS....No they got caught BULLSHITTING and J.Assange merely exposed the truth.......It was the Bushonions and the Repugnians who live in a fantasy world,trouble is most Americans swallowed their shit........and still think it's OK.

Assange did not expose anything, Manning and the rest did; it is you who wants to believe his bullshit story that the US government is out to get him, pushed by mainstream media like Fox, CNN and the BBC. If anyone is high it is you, for supporting a guy that thinks everyone is out to get him. I am not going to shed a tear when he gets dragged back to Sweden, to face court.

Last edited:
Assange fucked with the NWO Globalists. So now he has to pay. They will murder him or lock him up forever. He dared to take on the most powerful force on Earth. He is a Hero.

Here we go again,"the most powerful force on Earth"shame you don't have a powerful brain to go with it.

Assange did not expose anything, Manning and the rest did; it is you who wants to believe his bullshit story that the US government is out to get him, pushed by mainstream media like Fox, CNN and the BBC. If anyone is high it is you, for supporting a guy that thinks everyone is out to get him. I am not going to shed a tear when he gets dragged back to Sweden, to face court.

And there in lies the tale of a crumbling society.......still hating everyone because they
hate each other....and have zilch Moral standing,anywhere in the world.

Last edited:

Here we go again,"the most powerful force on Earth"shame you don't have a powerful brain to go with it.

The NWO Globalists are the most powerful force on Earth. They're the Evil, not Assange.

Assange is scared because, eventually, the US are gonna come after his ass. And it cannot happen soon enough.

Why do you want to crucify the man? What did he ever do to you? Besides telling you the truth about your lying corrupt Government?

He does not get to decide which secrets get revealed.

Fuck him.

He broke the law and he actually did risk lives in the process.

I hope he dies. But it's ok if he just rots in a fucking rancid cell until he dies a miserable broken old man, instead.

Assange is scared because, eventually, the US are gonna come after his ass. And it cannot happen soon enough.

Why do you want to crucify the man? What did he ever do to you? Besides telling you the truth about your lying corrupt Government?

Fuck him.

I hope he dies. But it's ok if he just rots in a fucking rancid cell until he dies a miserable broken old man, instead.

Which Laws? And whose life did he put in danger? He certainly didn't do anything worse than your own Government has done. Yet you're not angry at them. You choose instead to be angry at a man who merely told you the truth. Stop buying into the Big Brother propaganda. They lie, that's just what they do. I really do hope you come around and see the truth. I really do.

Fuck him.

Sorry Ability only the US Government broke the Law,steve

Fuck him.

The secrets that were revealed are secrets the world is entitled to know. They exposed the US for what it really is...

Forum List

Back