Julian Assange; Hacked Emails Show Clinton Armed ISIS

How come nobody ever bitches about Reagan arming the Taliban when they were fighting Russia?

Because he didn't.

Though you repeat this lie as a good drone.

The Taliban didn't exist when Reagan was around. The Mujahadeen was made up of 5 factions, one of which was Karzai's progressive faction.

Facts don't matter to you though, party is too important to let ethics impose.
Ronnie armed the mujahadeen dummy. Then we had to turn around and offer to buy the weapons back from them

You really have gone where no one has gone before! Are you just making shit up or are you reading from some liberal addendum to Mao's Little Red Book?

How come nobody ever bitches about Reagan arming the Taliban when they were fighting Russia?

Because he didn't.

The Taliban didn't exist when Reagan was around. The Mujahadeen was made up of 5 factions, one of which was Karzai's progressive faction.

Ronnie armed the mujahadeen dummy. Then we had to turn around and offer to buy the weapons back from them

You really have gone where no one has gone before! Are you just making shit up or are you reading from some liberal addendum to Mao's Little Red Book?
You're too young to have been around eh kid. I was in the military back then. Ronnie gave the mujahadeen weaponry then had to beg to buy it back. A lot of his overseas adventures ended up backfiring

Because he didn't.

You're too young to have been around eh kid. I was in the military back then. Ronnie gave the mujahadeen weaponry then had to beg to buy it back. A lot of his overseas adventures ended up backfiring

I had been in the military for 3 years when Reagan became President. There is just another mistake on your part!

Arming the Mujahadeen was the correct move. It drove your beloved USSR out of Afghanistan, and coupled with their defeat in Nicaragua, was what brought the Soviet Empire down.

Because he didn't.

I had been in the military for 3 years when Reagan became President. There is just another mistake on your part!
Then shame on you as you should know better. The "Company" (wink/nod) had to offer to buy back top secret Stingers from our *cough* "friends" for $10- 50k/per of taxpayer $$$

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Because he didn't.

Then shame on you as you should know better. The "Company" (wink/nod) had to offer to buy back top secret Stingers from our *cough* "friends" for $10- 50k/per of taxpayer $$$

For someone with Dot Com as as screen name, you sure do not believe in proving your fantasies by linking to reliable sources.

For someone with Dot Com as as screen name, you sure do not believe in proving your fantasies by linking to reliable sources.
read and learn:
Operation MIAS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An arms-reduction mission run by the American Central Intelligence Agency, Operation MIAS (Missing in Action Stingers) was tasked with buying back Stinger missiles given to the Mujahideen to fight the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.[1] Information about the program remains classified, although information has been gleaned from media accounts and government officials speaking off the record.[2]

read and learn:

An arms-reduction mission run by the American Central Intelligence Agency, Operation MIAS (Missing in Action Stingers) was tasked with buying back Stinger missiles given to the Mujahideen to fight the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.[1] Information about the program remains classified, although information has been gleaned from media accounts and government officials speaking off the record.[2]

My God, do you need remedial reading lessons! You said it was Reagan's fault.

Was Reagan the President in 1990?

The link also mentions 1993. Who was the President then?

You really need to seek help, lest people think you are a moron.

read and learn:

It was instituted to round up the loose weaponry after his criminal admin (32 convictions) ended. Do you know when he left office dummy? Think real hard now

read and learn:

It was instituted to round up the loose weaponry after his criminal admin (32 convictions) ended. Do you know when he left office dummy? Think real hard now

Hey nimrod! Answer the questions I gave you!

Was Reagan the President in 1990? No, he was not. .Reagan left office in 1989.

The link also mentions 1993. Who was the President then? Bill Clinton was President in 1993.

Your liberalism is obviously caused by ignorance. If you had studied harder in school, you might actually be normal.

read and learn:

The link also mentions 1993. Who was the President then? Bill Clinton was President in 1993.

Your liberalism is obviously caused by ignorance. If you had studied harder in school, you might actually be normal.
You really are dumb. They realized that they had to start rounding-up all the weapons he was handing out, care of the us taxpayer mind you, immediately after he left office/post- Iran Contra (32 criminal convictions) Please tell me you aren't too dumb to grasp that.

Last edited:
Why is Assange talking about Hillary emails that are going to tell us 'something' without actually showing the emails, so we can see and read, for ourselves? I mean, IF he has these emails, and he is going to talk about having them, and talk about what is in them, and talk about what they will tell us, YET not release them while doing all of this...then what in the heck is he up to?
P.S.
I don't believe for one Nano second that Assange has emails from Hillary's server, through hackings...the one document that was shown by another poster's thread on this same topic....that was a Defense Dept Document mentioning the Lybian arms being shipped to two ports in Syria around the time of the Benghazi attack, then the rest of the Defense Dept Document, was redacted for security reasons, it is a document gotten through the Freedom of Information Act, the redaction makes it evident it was a State issue copy with all the redaction.

What's that all about...??? Why is Assange talking about a Hillary connection and Hillary emails without showing them? I'm sorry, something just 'ain't right' about this.... I'll wait for more info....

C4a, you ask why Assange is not releasing the emails from Mrs Clinton's home brew server, if he even has them. Well he has stated he has them. I can't think of anything he has publicly announced re: leaking information where he has lied. It has been said and it appears he has a huge hard on for Bill's wife. If I was Assange I would be going after maximum damage, such as the "October Surprise". Expose titillating little leaks to keep the interest of the more rabid politifiles, and hang on to the really juicy stuff till mid to late October. The Average voter has the attention span of a second grader. Keep what ever he has till right before the masses go exercise their right to vote.

Is anyone really surprised at this?

I wonder what ISIS paid her for speaking fees to get them?

Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary's Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

You should tell the FBI and the CIA. If what you say is true she has obviously committed treason and is subject to arrest under a bunch of local, state, federal and probably international laws.. Better get Interpol a heads up also. You should get the credit for this arrest. Sounds like you will soon become famous. Good for you!

read and learn:

You really are dumb. They realized that they had to start rounding-up all the weapons he was handing out, care of the us taxpayer mind you, immediately after he left office/post Iran Contra (32 criminal convictions) Please tell me you aren't too dumb to grasp that.

I am dumb, but can we count the number of false statements you made to arrive at the wrong conclusion!

You didn't even bother to admit your mistakes. You really do waste a lot of electrons trying to validate your liberalism.

Is anyone really surprised at this?

I wonder what ISIS paid her for speaking fees to get them?

Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary's Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.

You should tell the FBI and the CIA. If what you say is true she has obviously committed treason and is subject to arrest under a bunch of local, state, federal and probably international laws.. Better get Interpol a heads up also. You should get the credit for this arrest. Sounds like you will soon become famous. Good for you!
Hahah, I am sure the FBI already knows, the NSA for certain.

You really are dumb. They realized that they had to start rounding-up all the weapons he was handing out, care of the us taxpayer mind you, immediately after he left office/post Iran Contra (32 criminal convictions) Please tell me you aren't too dumb to grasp that.

I am dumb, but can we count the number of false statements you made to arrive at the wrong conclusion!

You didn't even bother to admit your mistakes. You really do waste a lot of electrons trying to validate your liberalism.
Save the baby electrons! :)

Forum List

Back