Julian Assange; Hacked Emails Show Clinton Armed ISIS

Is anyone really surprised at this?

I wonder what ISIS paid her for speaking fees to get them?

Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary's Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
Do you know if these supposed hacked emails of Hillary's that Assange says he has...... came from her server and are the emails not turned over to the State Dept by her, or from other places like the recipients being hacked or from the release of her emails to the different entities that asked for them on FOIA requests?
No, I do not.

Is there any reason to believe that this information wont become available once the hacked emails are released?

No one armed Isis more than George W. Bush. The gift that keeps on giving.

How Disbanding the Iraqi Army Fueled ISIS

The U.S. decision 12 years ago has provided the enemy with some of its best commanders and fighters
Oh, that is bullshit. Yes, Bush' brain dead decision to completely obliterate the Baathist Party made a formal surrender impossible, and thus left thousands of Iraqi military free to continue the war; major league stupidity, but he was a neocon.

But Hillary and John McCain armed ISIS. McCain did it via hsi stupidity and Hillary did it apparently hoping she could control them logistically.

Old news. I was calling this out when it was happening. I had a list of terrorist groups that were fighting against Assad and on that list was a group I had not heard of before; ISIS.
Yeah, a great number of experts were predicting ISIS would become a huge problem, but none of them were in the OBama regime, apparently and they stumbled repeatedly, fubaring the whole issue.

Now they lecture us on how unfit we all are to have an opinion on their incompetence.

Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary's Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
Do you know if these supposed hacked emails of Hillary's that Assange says he has...... came from her server and are the emails not turned over to the State Dept by her, or from other places like the recipients being hacked or from the release of her emails to the different entities that asked for them on FOIA requests?
No, I do not.

Is there any reason to believe that this information wont become available once the hacked emails are released?
Why is Assange talking about Hillary emails that are going to tell us 'something' without actually showing the emails, so we can see and read, for ourselves? I mean, IF he has these emails, and he is going to talk about having them, and talk about what is in them, and talk about what they will tell us, YET not release them while doing all of this...then what in the heck is he up to?
P.S.
I don't believe for one Nano second that Assange has emails from Hillary's server, through hackings...the one document that was shown by another poster's thread on this same topic....that was a Defense Dept Document mentioning the Lybian arms being shipped to two ports in Syria around the time of the Benghazi attack, then the rest of the Defense Dept Document, was redacted for security reasons, it is a document gotten through the Freedom of Information Act, the redaction makes it evident it was a State issue copy with all the redaction.

What's that all about...??? Why is Assange talking about a Hillary connection and Hillary emails without showing them? I'm sorry, something just 'ain't right' about this.... I'll wait for more info.... ;)

Why is Assange talking about Hillary emails that are going to tell us 'something' without actually showing the emails, so we can see and read, for ourselves? I mean, IF he has these emails, and he is going to talk about having them, and talk about what is in them, and talk about what they will tell us, YET not release them while doing all of this...then what in the heck is he up to?
P.S.
I don't believe for one Nano second that Assange has emails from Hillary's server, through hackings...the one document that was shown by another poster's thread on this same topic....that was a Defense Dept Document mentioning the Lybian arms being shipped to two ports in Syria around the time of the Benghazi attack, then the rest of the Defense Dept Document, was redacted for security reasons, it is a document gotten through the Freedom of Information Act, the redaction makes it evident it was a State issue copy with all the redaction.

What's that all about...??? Why is Assange talking about a Hillary connection and Hillary emails without showing them? I'm sorry, something just 'ain't right' about this.... I'll wait for more info.... ;)
Some very good questions; things to keep in mind when/if the emails become available.

I am not sure why Assange is so dead set to put Hillary in a bad light; it really doesnt require much effort. :D

When the emails come out, if they come out, these questions you raise should be addressed.

Old news. I was calling this out when it was happening. I had a list of terrorist groups that were fighting against Assad and on that list was a group I had not heard of before; ISIS.
Yeah, a great number of experts were predicting ISIS would become a huge problem, but none of them were in the OBama regime, apparently and they stumbled repeatedly, fubaring the whole issue.

Now they lecture us on how unfit we all are to have an opinion on their incompetence.

It was shortly after that that 0bama-the-Liar stated that ISIS was the JV team.

No honest person believes Hillary shouldn't have been indicted. Anyone who supports/votes for her, has dishonesty as a core value.
No honest (American) person indicts without proof.
There is proof.
There is? Great! Show it to Comey. Show it to whoever indicts.
Comey is the one who said the FBI investigation that Crooked Hillary committed over 100 federal crimes. And Crooked Hillary hasn't denied it. She has admitted that the server is hers. That's proof beyond any reasonable doubt to me.

hdlns12-clinton-haiti.jpg

The contemptible stupidity of the American public is plainly manifest in the choice of candidates they've imposed on themselves.

When Hillary Clinton is presented with evidence that she aided the jihadists, her husband, the former President Blowjob, will coach her in the delivery of an appropriate snow-job which the vast majority of her audiences won't understand a word of but will applaud and presume to be valid -- and the whole thing will be forgotten within a week.

Regardless of who is elected we are in for eight years of some of the most disgustingly corrupt and/or insanely incompetent governance in the history of this Nation.
^ that

[

Crooked Hillary ran the state department. Nothing that nest of vipers claims can be believed.

However, WikiLeaks reveals the DEEP corruption of Clinton, not that you care - party is all to you.

{
Documents obtained by several journalistic investigations reveal that Lafarge has paid taxes to the terror group to operate its cement plant in Syria, and even bought Isis oil for years…

Lafarge also has close ties to Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Apart from being a regular donor to the Clinton Foundation, Clinton herself was a director of Lafarge in the early 1990s, and did legal work for the firm in the 1980s. During her connection to Lafarge, the firm was implicated in facilitating a CIA-backed covert arms export network to Saddam Hussein.

Among its earliest benefactors was former First Lady and current presidential hopeful, Hillary Clinton. From 1990 to 1992, Clinton served on Lafarge’s Board of Directors. Under her tenure, Lafarge’s Ohio subsidiary was caught burning hazardous waste to fuel cement plants. Clinton defended the decision at the time.

Then just before her husband, Bill Clinton, was elected president in 1992, Lafarge was fined $1.8 million by the Environmental Protection Agency for these pollution violations. Hillary Clinton had left the board of Lafarge in spring, just after her husband won the Democrat nomination. A year later, under Bill’s presidency, the Clinton administration reduced Lafarge’s EPA fine to less than $600,000.

Read more at WikiLeaks Exposes Hillary's Stunning Connection to ISIS -- Mainstream Media Blackout Ensues

How come nobody ever bitches about Reagan arming the Taliban when they were fighting Russia?

Because he didn't.

Though you repeat this lie as a good drone.

The Taliban didn't exist when Reagan was around. The Mujahadeen was made up of 5 factions, one of which was Karzai's progressive faction.

Facts don't matter to you though, party is too important to let ethics impose.

One of those Mujahadeen that he armed was Osama Bin Laden, the founder of the Taliban.

Here..............a link to Operation Cyclone.

Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How did you survive in the Navy without the ability to read? You own link disputes what you just claimed.

"While there is no evidence that the CIA had direct contact with Osama Bin Laden[37][38] and US funding was directed to Afghan Mujahedin groups,[39] critics of U.S. foreign policy consider Operation Cyclone to be substantially responsible for setting in motion the events that led to the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001,[40] a view Brzezinski has dismissed.[41] William Hartung argues that the early foundations of al-Qaeda were built in part on relationships and weaponry that came from the billions of dollars in U.S. support for the Afghan mujahadin during the war to expel Soviet forces from that country.[42] According to Christopher Andrew and Vasily Mitrokhin, there is "no support" in any "reliable source" for "the claim that the CIA funded bin Laden or any of the other Arab volunteers who came to support the mujahideen."[43] Peter Bergen writes that "[t]he real problem is not that the CIA helped bin Laden during the 1980s, but that the Agency simply had no idea of his possible significance until the bin Laden unit was set up within the CIA in January 1996."[37]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

No, I do not.

P.S.

Who are "Lybians"?

How come nobody ever bitches about Reagan arming the Taliban when they were fighting Russia?

Because he didn't.

Though you repeat this lie as a good drone.

The Taliban didn't exist when Reagan was around. The Mujahadeen was made up of 5 factions, one of which was Karzai's progressive faction.

Facts don't matter to you though, party is too important to let ethics impose.
Ronnie armed the mujahadeen dummy. Then we had to turn around and offer to buy the weapons back from them

No one armed Isis more than George W. Bush. The gift that keeps on giving.

How Disbanding the Iraqi Army Fueled ISIS

The U.S. decision 12 years ago has provided the enemy with some of its best commanders and fighters

Wrong.....Iraq was under control...then obama pulled the troops.......we still have troops in Germany and Okinawa....and he not only pulled out our troops, he told the enemy when he was doing it.....then you morons blame bush......
i don't expect you to be honest about this, but youndo know that bush signed the sofa that REQUIRED the withdrawal of forces, right?

Forum List

Back