Julian Assange; Hacked Emails Show Clinton Armed ISIS

My God, do you need remedial reading lessons! You said it was Reagan's fault.

Was Reagan the President in 1990?

The link also mentions 1993. Who was the President then?

You really need to seek help, lest people think you are a moron.
It was instituted to round up the loose weaponry after his criminal admin (32 convictions) ended. Do you know when he left office dummy? Think real hard now

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Hey nimrod! Answer the questions I gave you!

Was Reagan the President in 1990? No, he was not. .Reagan left office in 1989.

The link also mentions 1993. Who was the President then? Bill Clinton was President in 1993.

Your liberalism is obviously caused by ignorance. If you had studied harder in school, you might actually be normal.
You really are dumb. They realized that they had to start rounding-up all the weapons he was handing out, care of the us taxpayer mind you, immediately after he left office/post Iran Contra (32 criminal convictions) Please tell me you aren't too dumb to grasp that.

I am dumb, but can we count the number of false statements you made to arrive at the wrong conclusion!

You didn't even bother to admit your mistakes. You really do waste a lot of electrons trying to validate your liberalism.
Sooo..... you have nothing. I accept your backwards apology. The Gipper had 32 criminal convictions and gave out weapons to bad actors which had to be bought back after he left office. :eusa_doh: Be proud of that one :clap2:

The 'Admiral' draws n' quarters Dottie in this debate.........good job!
in your dreams kid. I dashed his revisionist history on the rocks. The Gipper has 32 criminal convictions in his Repub Admin A record :thup:

You're just like Hillary........if you tell the same lie often enough, you think people will believe you. Accept your trouncing, and move on.

in your dreams kid. I dashed his revisionist history on the rocks. The Gipper has 32 criminal convictions in his Repub Admin A record :thup:

You're just like Hillary........if you tell the same lie often enough, you think people will believe you. Accept your trouncing, and move on.
Your user nic is appropriate kid

Last edited:

Youd user nic is appropriate kid

There is no need on my part to replicate the 'Admirals' debate ass-raping of you. He did a good job........

Youd user nic is appropriate kid

There is no need on my part to replicate the 'Admirals' debate ass-raping of you. He did a good job........
in the eyes of a fellow rw brown acid- taker (you). That & $1.87 will get you a cup of joe kid

No honest person believes Hillary shouldn't have been indicted. Anyone who supports/votes for her, has dishonesty as a core value.

It truly is re-affirming that so many of you found this statement a 'winner'. Thank you!.....I was feeling all alone for a minute.......

Forum List

Back