Judicial Watch Sue's Justice Department For 'Coup' Documents

1.) Could you stop with the racist statements?
2.) if I see any more of these in your threads, I will not participate

Now to your post. If it were not for Judicial Watch we would know absolutely nothing.

Mueller is a joke, and we need to clean house completely in The FBI and DOJ.

To Date 26 people have been fired or forced to resign, but imo, all 26 need brought up on charges. I believe currently only 5 are under investigation.

Tom Fitton is an American patriot who has steadily exposed this coup with his filings. I'm anxious to see who these two cabinet members were who agreed to be on board enacting the 25th Amendment.

JUST IN: Judicial Watch Sues Justice Department For 'Coup' Documents

I wish they had more power,like the power to get rid of all these vil corrupt institutions like the FBI,CIA,AND FED,the world would be a much more peaceful world without those criminal organizations around.

JW is a bunch if frauds
Go suck some more ISIS Cock. It's what you do best.

Judicial Watch has completely exposed people like James Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, Rosenstein, Baker, Ohr and the whole lot of the Red Commie Cock Suckers like you.

Don't be pissed because your COUP failed just like Your ISIS Jihad Failed.

Last edited:
JW is a bunch if frauds

Judicial Watch has completely exposed people like James Comey, McCabe, Stozk, Page, Rosenstein, Baker, Ohr and the whole lot of the Red Commie Cock Suckers like you.
Judicial Watch does nothing but spam FOIA requests in a propaganda mission for the GOP.
They only issue FOIA Requests when The Government is not being Transparent.

Obama Promised us The Most Transparent Government in The World, and he was doing The Very Opposite.

He Lied. Big Surprise. That is why we call him Obama Bin Lying.

His Communist Marxist Cronies are still obstructing justice, slow walking documents, and doing a lot of dirty crap behind the scenes.

If you had any F'n sense you'd support them. It is entirely possible in the future for a VERY CORRUPT Republican to get in to Office, and pull the shit Obama did, only against The Democrat Party.

Then you would be begging for someone to uncover injustice and criminality like Judicial Watch has.

JW is a bunch if frauds

Judicial Watch has completely exposed people like James Comey, McCabe, Stozk, Page, Rosenstein, Baker, Ohr and the whole lot of the Red Commie Cock Suckers like you.
Judicial Watch does nothing but spam FOIA requests in a propaganda mission for the GOP.

Obama Promised us The Most Transparent Government in The World, and he was doing The Very Opposite.

His Communist Marxist Cronies are still obstructing justice, slow walking documents, and doing a lot of dirty crap behind the scenes.

If you had any F'n sense you'd support them. It is entirely possible in the future for a VERY CORRUPT Republican to get in to Office, and pull the shit Obama did, only against The Democrat Party.

Then you would be begging for someone to uncover injustice and criminality like Judicial Watch has.
Judicial Watch would commit seppuku before ever trying to homd the GOP accountable. Which is why they are frauds.

JW is a bunch if frauds

Judicial Watch would commit seppuku before ever trying to homd the GOP accountable. Which is why they are frauds.
Now you are just trolling. Go take a nap. You are on Ignore by me anyways. I just wanted to see if you had something intelligent to say. BIG MISTAKE on my part.

JW is a bunch if frauds

Now you are just trolling. Go take a nap. You are on Ignore by me anyways. I just wanted to see if you had something intelligent to say. BIG MISTAKE on my part.
The Trump admin has slapped all their people with NDA’s and otherwise sought to be the most opaque administration in history. How may FOIA requests have the frauds at JW made against them?

If all one watches are CNN and the other network government mouthpieces they know nothing of the coup.....how sad is that?...

The Trump admin has slapped all their people with NDA’s and otherwise sought to be the most opaque administration in history. How may FOIA requests have the frauds at JW made against them?
They also have to give a loyalty oath to trump.

Forum List

Back