Judging by the neg reps and

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
Pm's I have recieved, 1/2 of you have a problem with me, a vocal very small minority, I may add, limited to '2' posters out of many hundreds of members 100's.Get it off your chests, out here in the open, unless anonymity suits you?

Read the posts. Read your pms. Read the comments on your neg reps.

You claim to be a smart guy.

Figure it out.

GotZoom said:
Read the posts. Read your pms. Read the comments on your neg reps.

You claim to be a smart guy.

Figure it out.

Read my OP, I know you are'nt smart but ask somebody to explain it to you.

It's all a laugh man, what did you do before me?

I forgive you all.

Just give me the edit button back..............please.

This neg rep shit is childish, I never neg, I just give.If you don't like me as a poster, ignore me, you have that option, don't you?

The ClayTaurus said:
Why were you going back and deleting everything you drunkenly posted? What fun is that?

At the time it was a means to an end, and you are one of the only posters here I would have answered that question for.

roomy said:
At the time it was a means to an end, and you are one of the only posters here I would have answered that question for.

I'm sure jimmy would have deleted your profile had you just asked him.

GotZoom said:
I'm sure jimmy would have deleted your profile had you just asked him.
Roomy could have deleted everything on his own profile. We do not delete accounts and/or the posts that go with them.

Kathianne said:
Roomy could have deleted everything on his own profile. We do not delete accounts and/or the posts that go with them.

I know, you told me that.

How would someone delete all their posts?

Kathianne said:

Ahhh....I see.

I thought if someone asked nicely, the entire profile could be deleted.

Nicely.

Oh..never mind.

GotZoom said:
Ahhh....I see.

I thought if someone asked nicely, the entire profile could be deleted.

Nicely.

Oh..never mind.

I am tired of telling you, you know nothing.

Nevermind, I am off to watch the match, I shall check in tomorrow.

Always more traffic here when I am the subject, I wonder why?.

roomy said:
I know, you told me that.

How would someone delete all their posts?
You said you read the link dmp gave you, didn't you understand? We don't want 'all' of anyone's posts deleted as it messes with the board, as you tried to do. Now you do have your own special user group.

The edit/delete feature is for those that perhaps post in haste and wish to delete that post, not every post from every thread. If one makes a mistake, forgets a link, wants to add to their brilliant posts, that's where edit comes in.

Abuse it, lose it.

Dont be so arrogant; it's not YOU which gets negative reps, it's what another member thought of a particular post you made.

Make good posts or otherwise get liked, or respected, and your rep will rise.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The ClayTaurus said:
Are you hoping to completely withdraw from the board? Make it as though you never existed in the first place?

At one point he was, however jim and he as well as some Mods hashed it out and that is no longer a goal of his. This is all carryover from people reading those posts after the fact then negging him, even though it was all taken care of in PM between the proper people. He even aplogized and made a point of talking up the Mods...

Let's just let this go people...

no1tovote4 said:
This is all carryover from people reading those posts after the fact then negging him, even though it was all taken care of in PM between the proper people. He even aplogized and made a point of talking up the Mods...

That's ALL news to me.

Forum List

Back