Judging by the neg reps and

no1tovote4 said:
At one point he was, however jim and he as well as some Mods hashed it out and that is no longer a goal of his. This is all carryover from people reading those posts after the fact then negging him, even though it was all taken care of in PM between the proper people. He even aplogized and made a point of talking up the Mods...

Let's just let this go people...
Oh. Well hey, if you make the posts I think you should be man (or woman, ;) Joz) enough to stand by them. That said, I don't think it's fair to be getting neg repped for things that you apologized for, especially if people didn't realize there was an apology.

But he did go on a bit of a binge, and so there's naturally going to be some fallout from that. Part of the price to play. I agree on just letting the thing die off.

dmp said:
That's ALL news to me.
To me too! I thought I saw the 'mods are fine' before the deleting/editing of posts? :confused:

To change 'so to saw'. :laugh:

Roomy, you're worrying too much about rep points. They don't matter. I don't like anybody on the board more or less because of how many reps they've got. It's kinda like you're the kid on the playground eating worms to impress the cool kids, then you get mad when they make fun of you for eating worms.

Dan said:
Roomy, you're worrying too much about rep points. They don't matter. I don't like anybody on the board more or less because of how many reps they've got. It's kinda like you're the kid on the playground eating worms to impress the cool kids, then you get mad when they make fun of you for eating worms.

It's probably the comments attached as much as anything else, and if the points are pointless, get rid of them altogether.

Superb analogy:duh3:

Don't take it so personal man. Obviously, someone has thought well of some of your posts or you wouldn't be averaging over 2 per post. Neg Rep means nothing. So somebody wamped you one time, so what! You can't please all the people all the time.

As to your thinking so much of your contribution to the board, I think you are a little full of yourself young fellow. Now, Neg Rep me and lets get on with it!

Kathianne said:
To me too! I thought I saw the 'mods are fine' before the deleting/editing of posts? :confused:

To change 'so to saw'. :laugh:

From what I can see... And I didn't ask Roomy myself mind you... He was getting all the neg rep on certain of those posts that complained about the Mods/Admins... He wanted to remove them so he could move on with life.

At least that is what it appeared to me...

Roomy? Feel free to chime in.

no1tovote4 said:
From what I can see... And I didn't ask Roomy myself mind you... He was getting all the neg rep on certain of those posts that complained about the Mods/Admins... He wanted to remove them so he could move on with life.

At least that is what it appeared to me...

Roomy? Feel free to chime in.

My guess is he was getting all the neg rep while going around trashing threads all over the board, starting 50 in a row, slamming everyone left and right, while on another drunken binge..

Rightfully earned, IMO...

If you keep doing the same shit over and over, and try to blow it off by apologizing, and then doing it again, your apologies carry no weight.

Shattered said:
My guess is he was getting all the neg rep while going around trashing threads all over the board, starting 50 in a row, slamming everyone left and right, while on another drunken binge..

Rightfully earned, IMO...

If you keep doing the same shit over and over, and try to blow it off by apologizing, and then doing it again, your apologies carry no weight.

I could always follow your advice,how does it go again? "go piss up a rope, you drunk fuck", very nice, potty mouth, I hope you confessed it in church?

Carry on.:D

roomy said:
I could always follow your advice,how does it go again? "go piss up a rope, you drunk fuck", very nice, potty mouth, I hope you confessed it in church?

Carry on.:D

I see you're making friends and influencing people again.

What are we to do with you, young man?

:happy2:

nt250 said:
I see you're making friends and influencing people again.

What are we to do with you, young man?

:happy2:

He's an attention whore. If crying and whinning gets him the attention he's craving, that's fine with him. He has no shame.

Pale Rider said:
He's an attention whore. If crying and whinning gets him the attention he's craving, that's fine with him. He has no shame.

And so the world turns.:funnyface

Forum List

Back