Judge tells republican party NO again

decade after decade the Republican party gets slapped by the courts for their cheating.

decade after decade moraless cons defend the cheating

Republicants are always bad like two year old babys and need to stand in the corner lots of the time.

Edited for content

Last edited by a moderator:
Republicans are the ones losing votes and ballot stuffing. Only a tard would walk in and pretend to be someone else. First, they would have to know that person was actually registered. Then they would hope that person wasn't there. Finally, they would do all that in spite of a threat of a 5 year prison sentence. Republicans want us to believe such tardation? Well why not? Their base believes the swill they've been spoon fed. Look at the ones on this board defending true "tardation".

How many don't understand why "sparkle" isn't a "color"?

decade after decade the Republican party gets slapped by the courts for their cheating.

Well, it depends on what the meaning of "is" is....

Seems your side has the definition of cheating sewed up.....

all you have is smears and pictures of skinny black guys in front of a polling place.

I provided the court documentation which spans decades which proves the republican partys non stop cheating in elections

all you have is smears and pictures of skinny black guys in front of a polling place.

I provided the court documentation which spans decades which proves the republican partys non stop cheating in elections

why were the black panthers there armed as security? why were they asking for ID?

why were the black panthers there armed as security? why were they asking for ID?

Come on.

It was all in good fun.

Why do you applaud the New Black Panthers requiring ID, while condemning election officials for asking for the same thing?

Hypocrite much?

Why do you applaud the New Black Panthers requiring ID, while condemning election officials for asking for the same thing?

Hypocrite much?

yeah... I thought Democrats were against asking voters to produce ID? What happened TM? You bat for the other team now?

Hypocrite much?

"Hypocrite" is not an insult to the Left....

....it is a birth-right.

The republican party cheats in elections and there is massive court documentation to that fact

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

Wait....we may have been wrong about Ms Truthie, and the two guys in front of the voting precinct.....

....it's not a club he's holding, it's a Kenny G flute: he just wanted to serenade the white folks voting....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8DuTagA9Gw&feature=related]Kenny G - Songbird - YouTube[/ame]

From the link, it seems that the Republicans wanted to be certain that a voter was who he said he was....
...as in photo ID.

Is that the argument?

If so, why would you be opposed to same?

The Republicans made an agreement with the Democrats.

They should honor it like grown ups instead of seeking to have it voided like children.

While I won't use the vile phrase that you sunk to in a previous post, with reference to brains, but let's investigate how you use yours:
Have you read the 1982 consent decree?

If you haven't, yet post about it, it says quite a bit about yours.

Why? Did the Republicans not actually agree to it? Do I have to read every single consent decree in the nation to make the statement that people should keep their agreements? Are consent decrees not binding unless OohPooPahDoo personally reads them?

"Voting fraud is non existant."

"While NAACP President Benjamin Jealous lashed out at new state laws requiring photo ID for voting, an NAACP executive sits in prison, sentenced for carrying out a massive voter fraud scheme.

In a story ignored by the national media, in April a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots. Sowers is identified on an NAACP website as a member of the Tunica County NAACP Executive Committee.

Sowers received a five-year prison term for each of the 10 counts, but Circuit Court Judge Charles Webster permitted Sowers to serve those terms concurrently, according to the Tunica Times, the only media outlet to cover the sentencing.

“This crime cuts against the fabric of our free society,” Judge Webster said.
Sowers was found guilty of voting in the names of Carrie Collins, Walter Howard, Sheena Shelton, Alberta Pickett, Draper Cotton and Eddie Davis. She was also convicted of voting in the names of four dead persons: James L. Young, Dora Price, Dorothy Harris, and David Ross.
Read more: Mississippi NAACP | Voter Fraud | Prison | The Daily Caller

I have plenty more if you need 'em, Hugs...

Ten counts? Ten fraudulent votes? AND he got five years per vote? Obviously the guy is an idiot. He got more time than if he robbed a bank. So tell me in this election what was the margin of victory? Less than ten votes? Who the fuck is going to risk five years of prison for one fraudulent vote? To tell you the truth this is the only factual case I've ever heard of.

An electronic voting machine can flip THOUSANDS of votes easily. And no one has ever gone to jail for it.

1. You said 'Voting fraud is non existant,' didn't you?

2. Plenty more listed in the thread.

3. The number is not the significant factor.....

...any fraud affects elections.
Some more than others:

• In 1997, South Dakota Democrat John McIntyre led Republican Hal Wick 4,195-4,191 for the second seat in Legislative District 12 on election night. A subsequent recount showed Wick the winner at 4,192-4,191. The State Supreme Court, however, ruled that one ballot counted for Wick was invalid due to an overvote. This left the race a tie. After hearing argument from both sides, the State Legislature voted to seat Wick 46-20.
• In 1948, Lyndon B. Johnson, our 36th president, became a U.S. senator by a ONE vote margin?
• In 1948, if Thomas E. Dewey had gotten ONE vote more per precinct in Ohio and California, the presidential election would have been thrown to the U.S. House of Representatives, where Dewey enjoyed more support than his rival -- incumbent Harry S. Truman? In fact, Dewey was expected to win the general election by a landslide, so most Republicans stayed home. Only 51.5 percent of the electorate voted in 1948, and Truman defeated Dewey.
• In the 1960 presidential election, ONE additional vote per precinct in Illinois, Missouri, New Jersey and Texas would have denied John F. Kennedy the presidency and put Richard M. Nixon in office eight years earlier.
• In recent years, the outcomes of many state and congressional races have been reversed as recounts have shifted a handful of votes from one candidate to another.
One Vote Can Make a Difference - Government Relations - NCRA

4.That's the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.
The report said that in Hennepin County, which in includes Minneapolis, 899 suspected felons had been matched on the county's voting records, and the review showed 289 voters were conclusively matched to felon records. The report says only three people in the county have been charged with voter fraud so far.

The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes -- fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority's newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.
Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over The Top In Minnesota, Study Finds | Fox News

5. And, how about in principle....for voter fraud?

I guess people who are suspected of crimes sholdn't get to vote either.

Ten counts? Ten fraudulent votes? AND he got five years per vote? Obviously the guy is an idiot. He got more time than if he robbed a bank. So tell me in this election what was the margin of victory? Less than ten votes? Who the fuck is going to risk five years of prison for one fraudulent vote? To tell you the truth this is the only factual case I've ever heard of.

An electronic voting machine can flip THOUSANDS of votes easily. And no one has ever gone to jail for it.

Some more than others:

• In 1997, South Dakota Democrat John McIntyre led Republican Hal Wick 4,195-4,191 for the second seat in Legislative District 12 on election night. A subsequent recount showed Wick the winner at 4,192-4,191. The State Supreme Court, however, ruled that one ballot counted for Wick was invalid due to an overvote. This left the race a tie. After hearing argument from both sides, the State Legislature voted to seat Wick 46-20.
• In 1948, Lyndon B. Johnson, our 36th president, became a U.S. senator by a ONE vote margin?
• In 1948, if Thomas E. Dewey had gotten ONE vote more per precinct in Ohio and California, the presidential election would have been thrown to the U.S. House of Representatives, where Dewey enjoyed more support than his rival -- incumbent Harry S. Truman? In fact, Dewey was expected to win the general election by a landslide, so most Republicans stayed home. Only 51.5 percent of the electorate voted in 1948, and Truman defeated Dewey.
• In the 1960 presidential election, ONE additional vote per precinct in Illinois, Missouri, New Jersey and Texas would have denied John F. Kennedy the presidency and put Richard M. Nixon in office eight years earlier.
• In recent years, the outcomes of many state and congressional races have been reversed as recounts have shifted a handful of votes from one candidate to another.

4.That's the finding of an 18-month study conducted by Minnesota Majority, a conservative watchdog group, which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted illegally in the 2008 Senate race between Franken, a Democrat, and his Republican opponent, then-incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman.
The report said that in Hennepin County, which in includes Minneapolis, 899 suspected felons had been matched on the county's voting records, and the review showed 289 voters were conclusively matched to felon records. The report says only three people in the county have been charged with voter fraud so far.

The final recount vote in the race, determined six months after Election Day, showed Franken beat Coleman by 312 votes -- fewer votes than the number of felons whose illegal ballots were counted, according to Minnesota Majority's newly released study, which matched publicly available conviction lists with voting records.
Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over The Top In Minnesota, Study Finds | Fox News

1. That's not what it says....it says that at first match there were 899 whose names appeared to match those of felons....

...and then:

"...the review showed 289 voters were conclusively matched to felon records."

The Republicans made an agreement with the Democrats.

They should honor it like grown ups instead of seeking to have it voided like children.

While I won't use the vile phrase that you sunk to in a previous post, with reference to brains, but let's investigate how you use yours:

Why? Did the Republicans not actually agree to it? Do I have to read every single consent decree in the nation to make the statement that people should keep their agreements? Are consent decrees not binding unless OohPooPahDoo personally reads them?

Here's why:
The decree was a general ruling that said, rather than criminal prosecution in the case, we'll agree to coming back to court should we find specific actions to prevent fraud.

This is the specific request: photo ID.

As to why you should read all the material....the less you know, the easier it is for you to draw a faulty conclusion.

Last edited:

Some more than others:

1. That's not what it says....it says that at first match there were 899 whose names appeared to match those of felons....

...and then:

Ahh, so if I have the same NAME as a felon, I shouldn't get to vote.

Got it!

Here's why:
The decree was a general ruling that said, rather than criminal prosecution in the case, we'll agree to coming back to court should we find specific actions to prevent fraud.

This is the specific request: photo ID.

As to why you should read all the material....the less you know, the easier it is for you to draw a faulty conclusion.

And the court didn't buy their baloney - what's your point? They agreed to let the court decide - and did the court not decide? Jesus fucking Christ, does the RNS honestly think we're all suckers? "Gee whiz fellas, we're not targeting the blacks, we swear!"

What bunch of fucking whiney babies.

Last edited:

...and then:

Ahh, so if I have the same NAME as a felon, I shouldn't get to vote.

Got it!

This becomes tedious.

First: individual checked by name, some had the same name as convicted felons.

Second: checks found who ARE the convicted felons.

Enough.

Hypocrite much?

"Hypocrite" is not an insult to the Left....

....it is a birth-right.
Birth right? How about defect?

Forum List

Back