Judge says 10-year-old girl can rejoin softball team in blow to transgender sports ban

They put your sex on your Birth Cert.

Male

Female.

That is it.
Yes they put a very specific term on there. But there are other terms that mean essentially the same thing that they never use right? Does that mean those terms arent synonyms?

Fascist democrat child sex groomer's are everywhere, likely 70% + of all fascist democrats are good with grooming kids for deviant sexual behavior, we will be doing something about that soon enough! :mad:

You are the fascist and a terrorist. You are the deviant pig. There are no scholarships here so women are not losing any opportunities.

If you need the courts to decide, it maybe a red flag something is wrong.

Don't understand why parents would want to subject their children to this.......................

Another red flag. This is child abuse, pure and simple.

The red flag is that you are a terrorist. There is no child abuse. You are also a good little Nazi.

Nope, not true at all. As a kid in the 60s and 70s nobody used the word gender in place of the word sex. They were never used in place of each other. It was in the late 70s and early 80s that the Moral Majority choose to use the word gender as the the word sex was a bad word and should not be said.
I want to amend my statement. Gender and Sex are not interchangeable however they were intrinsically linked for all of human history until recently. Is that fair take?

I want to amend my statement. Gender and Sex are not interchangeable however they were intrinsically linked for all of human history until recently. Is that fair take?

Yes, that is a fair take. They have always been linked, but (in my not so humble opinion) were never meant to be use interchangeably.

Softball team… so I can assume they are putting a boy on a girl’s sports team and calling this young boy a girl and the news article is lying and calling this boy a girl?

Yes, that is a fair take. They have always been linked, but (in my not so humble opinion) were never meant to be use interchangeably.
Yes but until recently it was a difference without distinction really. I don't think until recently if you said Charlie is a boy who lives next to me did anyone think is he referring to Charlie's sex or gender? I mean I still don't but there are certainly some who do.

Forum List

Back