Judge says 10-year-old girl can rejoin softball team in blow to transgender sports ban

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“A federal judge has ordered that Indianapolis Public Schools must allow a 10-year-old girl at the heart of a legal challenge against a state ban targeting transgender athletes to rejoin her softball team.”

Very good.

“A federal judge has ordered that Indianapolis Public Schools must allow a 10-year-old girl at the heart of a legal challenge against a state ban targeting transgender athletes to rejoin her softball team.”

Very good.
Fascist democrat child sex groomer's are everywhere, likely 70% + of all fascist democrats are good with grooming kids for deviant sexual behavior, we will be doing something about that soon enough! :mad:

Very good.
You mean 10-year-old boy.

Very good.

This is why sports should be based on sex and not gender.

Fascist democrat child sex groomer's are everywhere, likely 70% + of all fascist democrats are good with grooming kids for deviant sexual behavior, we will be doing something about that soon enough! :mad:

While i do not agree with you totally I do agree with the sentiment.

How the fuck can a 10 year old be transgender?

If the kid is a natural born male, the boys' team is where his behind should be and only the boys' team.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, the only time that both genders should come together is when there isn't a team for girls. I remember the Saved By The Bell episode when a girl was at first rejected when she wanted to try out of the school's wrestling team. She was eventually given a fair shot and went on to clean house at the end of the show. :) :) :)

Very good.
Sure it doesn't affect you, so you're all for "transgender rights". What if you had a daughter who was working hard to get a track scholarship and was beaten in the State Finals by a boy who decided he was a girl?

From the piece...

''The plaintiff, who filed the lawsuit under her initials A.M., began identifying as a girl before she was four years old, according to Magnus-Stinson's order. Her birth-assigned sex was male, Magnus-Stinson wrote, but in 2021 a state court changed the gender marker on her birth certificate to female.''

From the piece...

''The plaintiff, who filed the lawsuit under her initials A.M., began identifying as a girl before she was four years old, according to Magnus-Stinson's order. Her birth-assigned sex was male, Magnus-Stinson wrote, but in 2021 a state court changed the gender marker on her birth certificate to female.''

More likely his parents pushed the BS when he was 4

If the kid is a natural born male, the boys' team is where his behind should be and only the boys' team.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, the only time that both genders should come together is when there isn't a team for girls. I remember the Saved By The Bell episode when a girl was at first rejected when she wanted to try out of the school's wrestling team. She was eventually given a fair shot and went on to clean house at the end of the show. :) :) :)
That was a tv show. In reality her bones would have been broken.

From the piece...

Child abuse

Forum List

Back