judge rules delegates cannot be forced to vote for trump

You are trolling. No one cares about your nut sack or that you gay bashed someone else. We all know what you are as a person.

The point is that any quashing by the convention now of publicly recorded votes there results in a massive backlash against Trump at election time.

You didn't read the post I responded to, moron
I responded to your trolling and I noted that the quashing of the delegates' votes will lead to a great backlash against Trump.

Jake the leaders and the followers of the "free the delegates" movement are Cruz supporters.

It seems everyone seems to know this but you. So how will Cruz supporters trying to get their guy still to be the nominee cause a major backlash against Trump that isn't already presently against him?
Never, ever assume you know more than me: big mistake. The anybody but Trump movement is more than willing to push Cruz along, knowing (1) full well Cruz can't get the nomination and (2) crushing the delegates' votes alerts the whole country to the type of candidate is Trump.

Very rarely is anyone wrong when they assume they know more than you do, Jake
And the moron keeps talking. kaz, you have not a clue about most things. This Rules Committee has backed itself into a corner it can't get out of without seriously injuring Trump's candidacy, even further.

Hey, guy, my eyes are up here, take yours off my nut sack. I'm not gay, but thanks for the offer. And the discussion was your hack Democrat partisan opinion of Cruz, a Republican, speaking at the Republican convention. Then you got obsessed with approving who gets to post on a message board. Maybe you took a wrong turn at chat room. This isn't one. But if that's what you want with Avatar while you start deeply into his eyes, go ahead and ask him.

You know you could have read the chain yourself. You crack me up though, gay boy. OMG, you responded to my post on an open message board, I am a wizard, bam! Yeah
You are trolling. No one cares about your nut sack or that you gay bashed someone else. We all know what you are as a person.

The point is that any quashing by the convention now of publicly recorded votes there results in a massive backlash against Trump at election time.

You didn't read the post I responded to, moron
I responded to your trolling and I noted that the quashing of the delegates' votes will lead to a great backlash against Trump.

Jake the leaders and the followers of the "free the delegates" movement are Cruz supporters.

It seems everyone seems to know this but you. So how will Cruz supporters trying to get their guy still to be the nominee cause a major backlash against Trump that isn't already presently against him?
Never, ever assume you know more than me: big mistake. The anybody but Trump movement is more than willing to push Cruz along, knowing (1) full well Cruz can't get the nomination and (2) crushing the delegates' votes alerts the whole country to the type of candidate is Trump.

Jake, you have the Mike Lee NEVER Trump faction which are completely open borders from Utah. I know all about the Utah Compact. I still find it very odd and very suspect like I did in the beginning that such open border people were solid behind Cruz. The whole Mormon crowd is in on this.

I'd like an explanation on that one down the road. Considering Cruz was supposedly against unlimited immigration.

Then you have the bitch from Colorado another mega Cruz supporter who is up front and leading the "free the delegates" to attempt to overturn a primary win by Trump.

This is sour grapes all the way and it is duly noted.

And there is no crushing of votes. The rules are in place and every delegate knew the rules going in.

ETA: DM is reporting that Kendal is from Utah but I'm pretty sure she's from Colorado

Last edited:

Forum List

Back