Judge pissed off by Obama's comments on health care law

No, how dare he lie.

I don't give a shit about his opinion. Who cares about the opinion of a liar? He wasn't giving it as an opinion, he was stating it as fact, and it was a lie.

But people like you like that, bod. He's your kinda guy.

I love that you keep calling him a liar, even though you have no proof.
OK.

Here are some facts:

Obama said this is unprecedented - challenging a law in the SCOTUS.

There is case law, thus it is not unprecedented.

Obama claims that he was a constitutional law expert.

Obama claims that he taught constitutional law.

Can we agree on that?

Now, either he lied when he said it was unprecedented, or he was a shit professor and a shit constitutional law expert. Or, do you have some other explanation?

(this should be good)

Obama Understands Judicial Review, But Counts on the Ignorance of His Audience

OK.

Here are some facts:

Can we agree on that?

Now, either he lied when he said it was unprecedented, or he was a shit professor and a shit constitutional law expert. Or, do you have some other explanation?

(this should be good)

The Dunning-Kruger Effect.

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.[1]"

OK.

Here are some facts:

Can we agree on that?

(this should be good)

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.[1]"

Okay...

Okay...
I think it describes Obama to a T.

Okay...
I think it describes Obama to a T.

The reference material is interesting...'Four stages of competence'...for instance...

The phrase "to my knowledge" suggested that you had some basis OF knowledge. Since the "sick chicken" case is pretty basic stuff, I took your statement as you spouting off.

If you are actually a bit more open-minded than your phrasing suggested, that's good.

Well, I don't think it's "basic stuff" but since you have one of the best signatures around here, I'll let that one go for now ;)

Thanks for the info!

My sig line is a slight modification of a comment first made by CrusaderFrank right here in a thread at USMB. (That's the "CF" reference in the siggy.) I thought his observation was so spot-on, I adopted it.
I thought he made that comment on Hannity Forums? Because it was in your sigline there before it was in your sigline here.

No, how dare he lie.

I don't give a shit about his opinion. Who cares about the opinion of a liar? He wasn't giving it as an opinion, he was stating it as fact, and it was a lie.

OK.

Here are some facts:

Can we agree on that?

(this should be good)

Maybe both of those options apply?

Immie

OK.

Here are some facts:

Can we agree on that?

(this should be good)

Maybe both of those options apply?

Immie
Good point.

It should trouble him. It WAS a challenge to the authority of the courts.

No challenge was made to the courts, and a simple-minded Judge in Texas (go figure), took the unprecedented step of asking for an explanation?

No one filed a challenge, twas a public off the cuff statement.

put away the balloons and party hats. This one has no legs

Pay no attention to the man behind the mirror...

It was a challenge. And it wasn't an accident. Nor did he mean anything other than what he said.

No, how dare he lie.

I do have proof. I love that you keep defending his lies by saying he's too stupid to know what he says when he says it. I guess you'd rather he be stupid, to the point of being diminished capacity, than a liar.

While I can understand being taken in by a liar...I have to wonder what sort of person admires and follows (and will lie for) someone who is too stupid to be held accountable for the things he says?

No challenge was made to the courts, and a simple-minded Judge in Texas (go figure), took the unprecedented step of asking for an explanation?

outside of the right wing noise machine (places like this count), no one gives two shits.

keep up the hysteria, it only makes any GOP alternative look more unappealing. :lol:

outside of the right wing noise machine (places like this count), no one gives two shits.

keep up the hysteria, it only makes any GOP alternative look more unappealing. :lol:

The Moron-In-Chief didn't make these comments because he's confident that law will stand.

When it tanks.....your beloved AA President is going to look completely unappealing.

Well, I don't think it's "basic stuff" but since you have one of the best signatures around here, I'll let that one go for now ;)

Thanks for the info!

My sig line is a slight modification of a comment first made by CrusaderFrank right here in a thread at USMB. (That's the "CF" reference in the siggy.) I thought his observation was so spot-on, I adopted it.
I thought he made that comment on Hannity Forums? Because it was in your sigline there before it was in your sigline here.

Really?

You may be right.

If so, then strike the part that says "in a thread at USMB" and insert, instead, "in a thread at some other Board."

I have to go take a senility pill, now. :D

No, how dare he lie.

You lack of understanding of judicial history is all we need to know about you.

Youve been owned and dont know it yet.

Is that voluntary stupidity or the natural state of your mind?

obama counts on his base believing him no matter what he says. He counts on a majority that is simply too ignorant to know whether he is lying or not but chooses to believe him.

They believe that the Supreme Court has never overturned a Congressional Act.
They believe that the health care bill was passed by a strong majority

obama counts on his base believing him no matter what he says. He counts on a majority that is simply too ignorant to know whether he is lying or not but chooses to believe him.

They believe that the Supreme Court has never overturned a Congressional Act.
They believe that the health care bill was passed by a strong majority

JFK once observed, that in a sense, a majority of only one vote constitutes a mandate.

But when President Bush spoke of having a mandate, the lefties went moon-bat bat-shit, crazy on his ass.

Nonetheless, now that President Obama declares a weak-ass bare majority to be a "strong" majority, the lefties are back into full blown supplication mode.

But the facts remain the facts regardless of President Obama's endless willingness to engage in outright lying.

The SCOTUS has indeed invalidated Federal Acts before on Constitutional grounds including on Commerce Clause grounds.

ObamaCare was not passed by a strong majority. It did garner an eventual majority, but when it passed it was a WEAK-ASS slim majority.

I gotta laugh.

Wright...non story
"spread the wealth"....non story
"bitterly clinging".....non story
Bowing to a King...non story
Apology tour....non story
Criticism of the SCOTUS during SOTUA....non story
Van Jones....non story
Anita Dunn and Mao....non story
"police acted stupidly"....non story
"nothing I can do with Gas prices"...non story
NOT closing GITMO....non story
"Fast and Furious"....non story
criticism of the SCOTUS with 2 heads of state by his side....non story
Corpseman....non story
Solyndra....non story
Shovel ready jobs not shovel ready...non story
Americans have gotten lazy....non story

Bush accidently tries to open a door that was a faux door.....front page news ABOVE THE FOLD of the New York Times

Priceless.

Forum List

Back