Judge orders Walker to hold special elections

Oh, darn. He's being forced to abide by the law. And by a judge of his own choosing, of all things.

Judge orders Walker to hold special elections

“Despite liberal rhetoric, [Wisconsin] law does not allow me to call a special election now until after 4/3/2018,” Walker tweeted earlier this month. “The state Legislature is done by then & nominations papers for fall elections are out on 4/15/2018. Ex of liberal misinformation campaign.”

Reynolds, who was appointed by Walker, rejected that argument. State law requires the governor to call an election to fill a vacancy that occurs before the second Tuesday in May of an election year.

“This is an important victory for the impacted citizens of Wisconsin who have gone without representation because of Governor Walker’s refusal to call special elections,” Holder said in a statement Thursday. “One of our most basic rights as American citizens is that we get to vote and have representation in our legislatures. Governor Walker’s actions have undermined that right and it never should have taken legal action to force him to do his job.”

Thanks be to Eric Holder, champion of voting rights! Working in tandem with Barack Obama, because fuck if we have all Not had ENOUGH of these bullshit reindeer games.

Eric Holder to Lead Democrats’ Attack on Republican Gerrymandering

Thwarted for much of his term by a confrontational Republican Congress, and criticized by his fellow Democrats for not devoting sufficient attention to their down-ballot candidates, Mr. Obama has decided to make the byzantine process of legislative redistricting a central political priority in his first years after the presidency.

Emerging as Mr. Obama’s chief collaborator and proxy is Eric H. Holder Jr., the former attorney general of the United States and a personal friend of the president. He has signed on to lead the National Democratic Redistricting Committee, a newly formed political group aimed at untangling the creatively drawn districts that have helped cement the Republican Party in power in Washington and many state capitals.

In an interview this week at Covington & Burling, the Washington law firm where he is now in private practice, Mr. Holder, 65, said that he and Mr. Obama believe Republicans have undermined the political system by creating a patchwork of legislative maps — at both the state and federal levels — that are designed to stifle the will of voters.
Yet another example of Republicans’ fear of the right to vote and their contempt for the rule of law.

:lol:

No, you really didn't.
You're also an idiot?
Pull out a grammar book and let's discuss.

a dictionary is what you need, forrest, not a *grammar book*

im·ply
imˈplī/
verb
verb: imply; 3rd person present: implies; past tense: implied; past participle: implied; gerund or present participle: implying
  1. strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated).
    "the salesmen who uses jargon to imply his superior knowledge"
    synonyms: insinuate, suggest, hint (at), intimate, say indirectly, indicate, give someone to understand, convey the impression, signal
    "are you implying he is mad?"
    • (of a fact or occurrence) suggest (something) as a logical consequence.
      "the forecasted traffic increase implied more roads and more air pollution"
      synonyms: involve, entail; More
      mean, point to, signify, indicate, signal, connote, denote;
      necessitate, require, presuppose
      "the forecasted traffic increase implies more roads"
    in·fer
    inˈfər/
    verb
    verb: infer; 3rd person present: infers; past tense: inferred; past participle: inferred; gerund or present participle: inferring
    1. deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.
      "from these facts we can infer that crime has been increasing"
      synonyms: deduce, conclude, conjecture, surmise, reason, interpret; More
      gather, understand, presume, assume, take it, extrapolate;
      read between the lines, figure (out);
      informalreckon
      "is it really possible to infer that a crime was committed, given this flimsy evidence?"
let me give you an example.

if i say, "that indeependent doesn't have the brains god gave a fucking pigeon", i am implying that you are a fucking moron.

if i say, "i've taken dumps with a higher iq than that flaming fuckwit indeependent.", you could reasonably infer that i hold you in something less than the highest regard intellectually.

i hope this helps
As I see it regarding political ideology...
Imply is too weak a word for what you guys do.
You are not implying anything regarding an object because there's zero reference to that object.
Inference is assumed by lack of information between 2 fixed objects when all statements regard only one object and never the other object.
Thus, you are making an inference, not an implication.

you are, by any objective standard, stupid.

carry on
Yeah, I can tell by my Winners as opposed to yours.
You're not in my league...probably because your anger restricts the neurohumors in your tiny brain.
LOL; WINNERS!

what a pathetic dork.

how about that judge ordering special elections...

yr.png

And now that we have a 'man' in office who doesn't believe laws apply to him.

So you are saying Obama wasn't a man? Kinda knew that already but he was a person who was a big believer that the laws didn't apply to him, that's why the Supreme Court kept stepping in to shut him down.

And now that we have a 'man' in office who doesn't believe laws apply to him.

So you are saying Obama wasn't a man? Kinda knew that already but he was a person who was a big believer that the laws didn't apply to him, that's why the Supreme Court kept stepping in to shut him down.

Wow. “Comprehension isn’t your strong suit” is a serious understatement.

You're also an idiot?
Pull out a grammar book and let's discuss.

a dictionary is what you need, forrest, not a *grammar book*

im·ply
imˈplī/
verb
verb: imply; 3rd person present: implies; past tense: implied; past participle: implied; gerund or present participle: implying
  1. strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated).
    "the salesmen who uses jargon to imply his superior knowledge"
    synonyms: insinuate, suggest, hint (at), intimate, say indirectly, indicate, give someone to understand, convey the impression, signal
    "are you implying he is mad?"
    • (of a fact or occurrence) suggest (something) as a logical consequence.
      "the forecasted traffic increase implied more roads and more air pollution"
      synonyms: involve, entail; More
      mean, point to, signify, indicate, signal, connote, denote;
      necessitate, require, presuppose
      "the forecasted traffic increase implies more roads"
    in·fer
    inˈfər/
    verb
    verb: infer; 3rd person present: infers; past tense: inferred; past participle: inferred; gerund or present participle: inferring
    1. deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.
      "from these facts we can infer that crime has been increasing"
      synonyms: deduce, conclude, conjecture, surmise, reason, interpret; More
      gather, understand, presume, assume, take it, extrapolate;
      read between the lines, figure (out);
      informalreckon
      "is it really possible to infer that a crime was committed, given this flimsy evidence?"
let me give you an example.

if i say, "that indeependent doesn't have the brains god gave a fucking pigeon", i am implying that you are a fucking moron.

if i say, "i've taken dumps with a higher iq than that flaming fuckwit indeependent.", you could reasonably infer that i hold you in something less than the highest regard intellectually.

i hope this helps
As I see it regarding political ideology...
Imply is too weak a word for what you guys do.
You are not implying anything regarding an object because there's zero reference to that object.
Inference is assumed by lack of information between 2 fixed objects when all statements regard only one object and never the other object.
Thus, you are making an inference, not an implication.

you are, by any objective standard, stupid.

carry on
Yeah, I can tell by my Winners as opposed to yours.
You're not in my league...probably because your anger restricts the neurohumors in your tiny brain.
LOL; WINNERS!

what a pathetic dork.

how about that judge ordering special elections...
I’m not an ideologue.
All politicians pull crap all the time.

It's only Thursday, what are you doing drunk on a work night?

................ Oh.

Sorry.

Never mind.
I have never been drunk.

My IQ is actually high enough to resist peer pressure and alcohol marketing.

I have a few hours before I start my 2nd job.

:lol:

Could you possibly be more of a cliche?

Seriously dude, don't try to brag about your IQ on a message board. It makes you look pathetic.
Tell your inbred buddies on here that advice or shut the hell up.

Could you be more of a liar or a hypocrite if you tried?

You tell him. Just how high is that IQ?
Much higher than yours, and that can be scientifically proven without an official IQ test.

Your inability to understand the irony of an idiot moderator(who has instant access to all of the posts and threads I am referring to) who calls me a "cliche" for merely telling him that my IQ is high enough to resist traps in day to day life that only work on individuals with a lower IQ while you idiots shit out thread after thread and post after post about how much more intelligent you are than Republicans and Conservatives is quite indicative of a low IQ on your part.

You've already lost this battle with Internet claim of high IQ.

Shoo

Troll_spray-2-c93371.jpg

Forum List

Back