Judge Judy Is a Supreme Court Justice, According to Some College Grads

I read that the other day. But that's NOT the scary part! They want to breed and run the world.

And people like Bernie Sanders consider taxpayer money going to fund college for them is a good investment. When I make investment, I look at the history of how something has done. In this case, that history shows me it's not a good investment since the information they don't know is taught in high school.

My husband and I paid for our college, I have no intentions of sending these dim bulbs to study white privilege
most Obama turkeys also believe that Benjamin Franklin was one of the Presidents.

They also believe that Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity.

Perhaps 13% of college graduates just have a healthy sense of humor. That's how I would have answered!

Had the question listed "Judge Judy" as a choice....I may have as well. But it didn't. It had her actual name, "Judith Scheindlin".....suggesting that those grads couldn't identify Kagan and simply guessed. That's not the same thing as "thinking Judge Judy is a Supreme Court justice".

Liars gonna lie.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

As suspected....the report notes that some graduates chose "Judith Scheindlin" instead of Elena Kagan. The survey question DID NOT SAY Judge Judy.

Why must FOX, ACTA and US!B nutters misrepresent the facts when trying to make points?

Judge Judy is Judith Scheindlin you moron...

Holy shit...you are stupid. You really cannot understand words when they are strung together. It's obvious that I know this. But you misrepresented the facts. Most people don't know Judge Judy's real name. These people were not claiming that Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court. Loser.

Last edited:
i wonder what %% of college graduates believe that Austrian is a language and also believe that when u put 3 million people on one side of an island, the island will collapse into the Spacific Ocean

Kids in general today could care less about civics. It isn't interesting whatsoever for them and if they for some reason need to know they can google it. Heck I remember my civic and american history classes many moons ago. They were both boring and of no use to me. I hated them. That same sentiment is more prevalent today.

I read that the other day. But that's NOT the scary part! They want to breed and run the world.

And people like Bernie Sanders consider taxpayer money going to fund college for them is a good investment. When I make investment, I look at the history of how something has done. In this case, that history shows me it's not a good investment since the information they don't know is taught in high school.

My husband and I paid for our college, I have no intentions of sending these dim bulbs to study white privilege
most Obama turkeys also believe that Benjamin Franklin was one of the Presidents.

wow,i didnt know that benjamin franklin invented electricity? did he also invent the moons pull of gravity that makes the waves go back and forth?

As suspected....the report notes that some graduates chose "Judith Scheindlin" instead of Elena Kagan. The survey question DID NOT SAY Judge Judy.

Why must FOX, ACTA and US!B nutters misrepresent the facts when trying to make points?

Holy shit...you are stupid. You really cannot understand words when they are strung together. It's obvious that I know this. But you misrepresented the facts. Most people don't know Judge Judy's real name. These people were not claiming that Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court. Loser.

What's next jerk off Hawkeye pierce is not Alan Alda, The Fonz is not Henry Winkler?

God you college educated liberals are stupid as shit and lack street smarts.

What's next jerk off Hawkeye pierce is not Alan Alda, The Fonz is not Henry Winkler?

God you college educated liberals are stupid as shit and lack street smarts.

You are jealous. Get over it.

wow,i didnt know that benjamin franklin invented electricity? did he also invent the moons pull of gravity that makes the waves go back and forth?

That was my point. He didn't but the idiots that think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court think he did.

So much for a college education...

A new civics survey highlights the fact that (somehow) almost 10 percent of college graduates think "Judge Judy" is on the Supreme Court bench.

The ACTA report, entitled A Crisis in Civic Education, found that 13 percent of all respondents incorrectly selected daytime TV star Judy Sheindlin on the multiple-choice question.

The correct answer, Justice Elena Kagan, was picked by 61.6 percent of college grads and 44 percent of all those surveyed.

The survey also found a slew of other troubling answers. For instance almost half of college graduates and more than 60 percent of general respondents could not identify the term lengths for members of Congress.

Here's more...

How do Americans amend the Constitution? More than half of college graduates didn’t know. Almost 60% of college graduates failed to identify correctly a requirement for ratifying a constitutional amendment.

We live in a dangerous world—but almost 40% of college graduates didn’t know that Congress has the power to declare war.

Less than half of college graduates knew that presidential impeachments are tried before the U.S. Senate.

actually, judge judy was supervising judge of the Family Court in Manhattan. In that position, she was an Acting Supreme Court Justice of the State of New York.

Nice lady, btw.

That was my point. He didn't but the idiots that think Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court think he did.

i don't think anyone actually thinks she's on the US Supreme Court. Maybe they knew she was a AJSC in NY?

i don't think anyone actually thinks she's on the US Supreme Court. Maybe they knew she was a AJSC in NY?

Nice try. Many didn't know basic knowledge items that are taught in high school. Do you really think or expect us to believe they knew about her to that level in one State? Are you one of those that supports Bernie Sanders free tuition plan? No thanks if these are the results we're going to get.

Trick question, not any crisis. I wouldn't know who Judge Judy is if it weren't for the row of televisions they have at the fitness club tuned to various channels facing the treadmills.

sounds to me like those that took part in this survey are stupid if they think Judge Judy is and can't name even basic knowledge items they should have learned in high school.

Trick question, not any crisis. I wouldn't know who Judge Judy is if it weren't for the row of televisions they have at the fitness club tuned to various channels facing the treadmills.

When college graduates don't know basic knowledge items from the Constitution, it's a crisis. No wonder we get people like Obama for President. How many voted thinking that skin color was a qualification?

When college graduates don't know basic knowledge items from the Constitution, it's a crisis. No wonder we get people like Obama for President. How many voted thinking that skin color was a qualification?

How many?

A new civics survey highlights the fact that (somehow) almost 10 percent of college graduates think "Judge Judy" is on the Supreme Court bench.

The ACTA report, entitled A Crisis in Civic Education, found that 13 percent of all respondents incorrectly selected daytime TV star Judy Sheindlin on the multiple-choice question.

The correct answer, Justice Elena Kagan, was picked by 61.6 percent of college grads and 44 percent of all those surveyed.

The survey also found a slew of other troubling answers. For instance almost half of college graduates and more than 60 percent of general respondents could not identify the term lengths for members of Congress.

Here's more...

How do Americans amend the Constitution? More than half of college graduates didn’t know. Almost 60% of college graduates failed to identify correctly a requirement for ratifying a constitutional amendment.

We live in a dangerous world—but almost 40% of college graduates didn’t know that Congress has the power to declare war.

Less than half of college graduates knew that presidential impeachments are tried before the U.S. Senate.

actually, judge judy was supervising judge of the Family Court in Manhattan. In that position, she was an Acting Supreme Court Justice of the State of New York.

Nice lady, btw.
She's abrasive and demeans people
She's divorced and remarried 3 times.

Guess I didn't explain well that I see the crisis in a different way. I see it as there are those who think not knowing who Judge Judy is amounts to something.

Well, seeing most colleges are liberal hot beds does this really surprise you. DUMBING down America !!

Here's more...

Forum List

Back