Judge in Paul Pelosi Attacker Case Worked With House Speaker’s Daughter

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just more of the stink surrounding this entire matter.

When NBC News and Politico first reported that a third person was in the house you can bet that they got that from a first-hand source, but were talked into pulling that story.

ANd then we know that the Capitol Police have 24/7 live video of the house but they allegedly saw nothing until SFPD arrived on the scene.

And we are supposed to believe that what is a sophisticated security system was turned off.

Now, this.

The judge overseeing the case against alleged Paul Pelosi attack suspect David DePape revealed last week that she worked with Christine Pelosi, the daughter of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Paul Pelosi.
Judge Loretta “Lori” Giorgi said she and the younger Pelosi, who has worked as a Democrat activist and has never held elected office, worked together in the San Francisco City Attorney’s office in the 1990s. The pair have not interacted with one another in years, Giorgi said.
Christine Pelosi is one of Nancy and Paul Pelosi’s five children.
“I do want to make a disclosure on the record that the daughter of Mr. Pelosi, Christine Pelosi, and I were in the city attorney’s office together in the 90s,” Giorgi told the court, according to local media affiliate ABC7. “And I have disclosed to counsel the interactions that I had when she and I were together. I haven’t seen or heard or talked to Ms. Pelosi after she left the office. I do see her here today.”
No one objected to Giorgie’s ties with the Pelosi family during the hearing on Nov. 4. ABC7 reporters in the courtroom also said that Christine Pelosi, who some analysts say might attempt to seek election in her mother’s congressional district when she retires, attended the hearing but later left through a back door.

Last edited:
This is not exactly unexpected.

We are not allowed to hear from dePape.

His "defender" is from the SF machine.

The level of panic with FBI DOJ SFPD Capitol Police

ALL LYING

About what anyone with an iq over 2 sees through immediately

Just more of the stink surrounding this entire matter.

When NBC News and Politico first reported that a third person was in the house you can bet that they got that from a first-hand source, but were talked into pulling that story.

ANd then we know that the Capitol Police have 24/7 live video of the house but they allegedly saw nothing until SFPD arrived on the scene.

And we are supposed to believe that what is a sophisticated security system was turned off.

Now, this.

The judge overseeing the case against alleged Paul Pelosi attack suspect David DePape revealed last week that she worked with Christine Pelosi, the daughter of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Paul Pelosi.
Judge Loretta “Lori” Giorgi said she and the younger Pelosi, who has worked as a Democrat activist and has never held elected office, worked together in the San Francisco City Attorney’s office in the 1990s. The pair have not interacted with one another in years, Giorgi said.
Christine Pelosi is one of Nancy and Paul Pelosi’s five children.
“I do want to make a disclosure on the record that the daughter of Mr. Pelosi, Christine Pelosi, and I were in the city attorney’s office together in the 90s,” Giorgi told the court, according to local media affiliate ABC7. “And I have disclosed to counsel the interactions that I had when she and I were together. I haven’t seen or heard or talked to Ms. Pelosi after she left the office. I do see her here today.”
No one objected to Giorgie’s ties with the Pelosi family during the hearing on Nov. 4. ABC7 reporters in the courtroom also said that Christine Pelosi, who some analysts say might attempt to seek election in her mother’s congressional district when she retires, attended the hearing but later left through a back door.

An illegal immigrant who apparently has been in the U.S for 15 years? The 1990s was 30 years ago.

This story becomes stranger and stranger and knowing Canada, Amercans might want to know what is going on...

Last edited:
An illegal immigrant who apparently has been in the U.S for 15 years? The 1990s was 30 years ago.

This story becomes stranger and stranger and knowing Canada, Amercas might want to know what is going on...

SF does not allow Feds to deport

It's way too late to put the faggotry in this thing back in the box. Sorry Nanzi, but you're just an old, wrinkled up beard with an 80-year old orifice that interests nobody.

Anybody want to fuck this?

pelosi xanax.jpg

Nah, I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back