Judge: GOP voter purge Illegal

Oh no, more disenfranchising of illegal voters.

Horrors.

Well for the idiots on this board like this one, I live in Florida and I've NEVER been even arrested but my name somehow ended up on a felon list. Because I was on top of it(I knew with Bush's sorry ass Bro running the show down here) I got it settled. There are thousands of cases down here with hard working individuals who weren't allowed to vote and somehow most, if not all, were gonna vote Democrat - shocking! Even Pat Buchanon admitted voter fraud in 2000, but some of us are so ignorant we just can't see it

Oh no, more disenfranchising of illegal voters.

Horrors.

how do you stand being so ignorant?

How can someone look at something so obviously wrong and deny that it's wrong?

I've said the ACORN registrations were wrong, those people should be prosecuted, is it really that impossible to say what the Republicans are doing is bullshit and still support McCain?

• Banned
because they dont care about truth.

They put party before country.

However ...

Republicans would have NEVER allowed democrats to own and control the same electronic voting machine companies that count almost 80% of the American vote with no way to verify its accuracy or integrity..

Let me repeat that again .. they would have NEVER allowed that to happen.

Democrats and the Democratic Paerty on the other hand DID allow it to happen .. AND, even though the fraud of electronic paperless faith-based voting has been conclusively proven to be a fraud for at least 4 years .. guess what we'll be voting on this November?

The Democratic Party is weak as mud .. and in the words of Eli Wallach .. "if God didn't want them sheared he wouldn't have made them sheep"

Republicans piss on democrats because they are sheep

However ...

Republicans would have NEVER allowed democrats to own and control the same electronic voting machine companies that count almost 80% of the American vote with no way to verify its accuracy or integrity..

Democrats and the Democratic Paerty on the other hand DID allow it to happen .. AND, even though the fraud of electronic paperless faith-based voting has been conclusively proven to be a fraud for at least 4 years .. guess what we'll be voting on this November?

The Democratic Party is weak as mud .. and in the words of Eli Wallach .. "if God didn't want them sheared he wouldn't have made them sheep"

well, my opinion of the folks at the top of the party isn't all that high. I think their persistent capitulation is beyond explicable. My feeling though is that a repub admin shouldn't be appointing any more judges or devising foreign policy any longer.

However ...

It is rather remarkable.

well, my opinion of the folks at the top of the party isn't all that high. I think their persistent capitulation is beyond explicable. My feeling though is that a repub admin shouldn't be appointing any more judges or devising foreign policy any longer.

I agree with you on judges, but the very same people behind the curtain who devised Bush's foreign policy are going to still be behind the curtain devising Obama's foreign policy.

In truth, there ain't much difference between Obama's foreign policy and that of McCain. In fact, Obama is even more beligerent about Pakistan (mindless) than McCain is.

Obama NOW agrees that the Iranian Guard are "terrorists"

He's going to continue chasing ghosts/terrorists all around the world with our military .. PARTICULARLY anywhere there is oil or a pipeline ... imagine that.

NOW he doesn't want dialouge with Cuba .. and Hugo Chavez is going to be smelling sulfur when he comes around him.

I understand the "lessor of two evils" argument .. I just don't buy it. It still gets you evil.

Last edited:
It is rather remarkable.

Yes it is .. and if this election is close .. guess who wins? .. the ones who count the vote and in America ONLY republicans and republican software counts the votes for 80% of the country.

That shit is amazing.

Republicans are the sole proprietor of the vote in America even thoigh the method they use has been proven to be DESIGNED for fraud.

Amazing

We KNOW who controls McCain.

You can assume they also control Obama.

I think you are dead wrong.

Please post all this truth about it being a fraud without the paper trails that we will now have.

Obama said if there are Al Quaeda targets that can harm Americans and the Pakistanis are not addressing them, he would attack those targets.

Tough, but that's the way is should be. Attacking Al Quaeda is not attacking Pakistan.

Ali, you didn't even read the damn article.

The voter purge program, better known to elections integrity experts as 'voter caging,' is a long-storied GOP tactic employed against minority, student and low-income voters. In September, the Obama campaign filed a lawsuit in Michigan challenging the illegal tactic.

"You essentially send a first-class letter to a hoursehold where you suspect that that person no longer lives there but where they're still registered to vote," explained Allen Raymond, a convicted GOP elections fraudster who spent time in prison after the discovery of a phone-jamming scheme during the 2002 elections. "That letter comes back. ... Somebody [at the local polling place] then challenges that vote if that person comes in to vote."

The right hates ACORN because they register primarily poorer voters who tend to vote Democratic. The right disenfranchises these voters through techniques like "caging." but that is okay because ACORN is evil.

I also live in Florida and have previously mentioned Jeb Buttwipes purging of 95,000 voters as felons. Too bad that most of them who weren't felons didn't get their names cleared in time. Glad you did, Big Daddy. Then in 2004, his purge would have "somehow" missed the Hispanic names who vote more Republican. Please don't give me any more shit about the left disenfranchising voters.

I will vote early this year just in case they have read my letters to the editor and try and screw me out of my vote.:ahole-1:

Electronic voting will be the end of American democracy.

All states should switch to paper ballots.

Please post all this truth about it being a fraud without the paper trails that we will now have.

Without posting ALL the truth which would be immense .. search on "leon county florida hack" .. the short of it being that the software can easily be hacked .. then search on "diebold software negative votes" .. the short of it bbeing that unless there are negative voters, the siftware was designed for fraud. I know software and allowing for negative votes is not a mistake. A programmer would have to intentionally include the option to allow for negative votes to be counted.

There is a plethora of evidence on this which you appear to be unfamiliar with. I reccomend you take the time to study it.

Obama said if there are Al Quaeda targets that can harm Americans and the Pakistanis are not addressing them, he would attack those targets.

Tough, but that's the way is should be. Attacking Al Quaeda is not attacking Pakistan.

Sure .. brilliant thinking .. worked wonders in Iraq.

In the meantime while we're chasing ghosts we continue to mass-murder innocent civilians. Brilliant thinking.

One thing that is absolutly proven .. you cannot defeat terrorism by using it.

Not sure if you're familiar with the Rand Corporation .. but they agree .. the "war on terror" is a hoax. Terrorism is best fought by law enforcement, not the military.

There are terrorists in Saudia Arabia .. whci also happens to be where most of the so-called hijackers were from. How soon do you anticipate an attack on Saudia Arabia?

Ali, you didn't even read the damn article.

The right hates ACORN because they register primarily poorer voters who tend to vote Democratic. The right disenfranchises these voters through techniques like "caging." but that is okay because ACORN is evil.

That's exactly what I said .. is comprehension a problem?

I also live in Florida and have previously mentioned Jeb Buttwipes purging of 95,000 voters as felons. Too bad that most of them who weren't felons didn't get their names cleared in time. Glad you did, Big Daddy. Then in 2004, his purge would have "somehow" missed the Hispanic names who vote more Republican. Please don't give me any more shit about the left disenfranchising voters.

I will vote early this year just in case they have read my letters to the editor and try and screw me out of my vote.:ahole-1:

There must be a point in this somewhere .. but it escapes me.

I don't have a clue what your point is, but mine is the Democratic Party has allowed republicans to be the sole proprietor of 80% of the American vote.

Perhaps in your pompous state you could attempt to address that .. AFTER you have educated yourself about what occured in your own damn state.

Educate yourself further by viewing "American Blackout" .. big daddy :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back