Judge dismisses lawsuits over Clinton's emails

Next,,the cons will want to do a panty search for hidden e-mails...

They should know about that.

Republican oliver north had his secretary smuggled iran/contra documents out of their office in her underware so the FBI wouldn't have them.

He should have gone to prison for at least obstruction of justice.

I don't know what you people are talking about.
So far, they have over 1300 of her emails they've discovered are classified, and they've got one where she's telling her staff to remove the classification tags.

She's in deep doodoo.

I guess you have selective memory.

Republican oliver north's secretary, I forget her name, smuggled iran/contra documents out of their office in her underware so the FBI wouldn't have them.

As for the classified emails. No. If you had been paying attention you would know that those documents became classified after she received them and sent them out.

They weren't classified at the time so she didn't break the law.

Republican oliver north had his secretary smuggled iran/contra documents out of their office in her underware so the FBI wouldn't have them.

So should his boss but they all got off and now, Ronnie RayGun, arguably one of our worst presidents, is a damn hero to the RWNJks.

Vitter, Coburn and Santorum were caught in an incredible hush money/sex scandal and none of them paid for their crimes.

Weiner was thrown out of his job.

Clearly, there is a different standard for the assholes on the right.

Being reported the FBI now has enough evidence to charge and prosecute her for public corruption in regards to her tenure as Sec of State and overlapping with the Clinton Foundation. The Hildabeast best get on her dancing shoes....the noose is tightening
"reported" by who? The FBI or Fox Noise?

So should his boss but they all got off and now, Ronnie RayGun, arguably one of our worst presidents, is a damn hero to the RWNJks.

Vitter, Coburn and Santorum were caught in an incredible hush money/sex scandal and none of them paid for their crimes.

Weiner was thrown out of his job.

Clearly, there is a different standard for the assholes on the right.

Thank you Luddy.

I can't agree more.

Forum List

Back