Judge Denies Requests From Patriotic Jan. 6 Defendants To Cross-Examine FBI Agent On Leaked Messages

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Unbelievable. You cannot cross examine on evidence. Straight out of the USSR show trials Stalin had or the Nazi trials Roland Friesler put on. The judge should be impeached for misconduct and violation of a defendant’s rights.

I watched the Dems like Wasserman or Goldman grilling Talibi. And their overly verbose hyper partisan "when did you stop beating your wife" leading questions. It was...laughable. When They get a more than a three word response: "I understand you like filibusters, Mr. Talibi", but its a simple question bullshit.

Unbelievable. You cannot cross examine on evidence. Straight out of the USSR show trials Stalin had or the Nazi trials Roland Friesler put on. The judge should be impeached for misconduct and violation of a defendant’s rights.

What we’re dealing with here is a corrupt administration it is completely shocking. And as I’ve said before peaceful BLM protesters who illegally enter the government buildings in 2020 or even if they broke glass I think that deserves a few weeks in jail. Same thing with the January 6 protesters Who only trespassed or broke glass.. This is clear cut case of political prosecution the guy like the shaman guy(he’s been sitting in jail for years and he’s facing four years in prison this is just barbaric) is a political prisoner it was shown on video all he ever did was walk around the capitol building that’s it. He also got an a loud phone and he urged the protesters to “go back home” after he read out a Donald Trump treat telling protesters to go home!!!!!!

And then there was another guy who is now facing a year in jail who walked into the capitol building for 60 seconds then a policeman told him to leave and he left. So these people are political prisoners.

This whole thing is against Christianity it is barbarism. What the hell is wrong with the American prison/justice system ….I think that we have too harsh of a system frankly. Think about what would Jesus do and I already said I stood up for the peaceful BLM protesters that’s what makes me different from these bloodthirsty savages on the far left.

Superbadbrutha

What do you think about that brother…. do you want peaceful BLM people who did nothing but trespass into a building to sit in jail for four years like what is happening with some of the January 6 protesters who did nothing but trespass into a government building?

Common sense doesn’t mean anything to people on the far left.
Trespassing into a building is not at all on the same level as clocking a police officer in the face or killing somebody.

Another win for the good guys.

Rot in jail before you rot in hell punks.

Forum List

Back