Judge Cancels Elections in Ferguson-Florissant School District

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Another case of the judicial out of control. What next?

Judge Rodney Sippel (who, by the way, was an aid to Dick Gephardt and was appointed by Bill Clinton) wrote a rambling opinion in which he ultimately concludes that, well, blacks are underrepresented on the board because of institutional racism and are victims of such unfair practices as not allowing felons to vote or making people register at an address.

The story has the full opinion and more @ Articles: Judge Cancels Elections in Ferguson-Florissant School District

Will that judge pay the penalty/lawsuit for the business that hires a felon who was released from prison, having served his sentence for rape, only to rape your secretary in the bathroom of your business?

Recidivism is rampant among felons. If my business is at stake, I have a right to know who I am hiring. The government has no right to put my business in jeopardy because of it's ridiculous agendas. Background checks work. Protect yourself and your employees by insisting that you be allowed to vet your potential workers. It is the sane and safe thing to do. Protecting the criminals at your expense stinks of Obamaism and the Great White Hate.

Forum List

Back