One day Colin Kaepernick will call for the cops and they will not come.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
One day, Colin Kaepernick will call for the cops and they will not come.

There may come a day when millions of people call the cops, and they won't come because they're taking their weapons, ammo and gear home to defend their families.

On that day libturds will be on the road to extinction.

I personally am ready for the coronal mass ejection, meteor strike, WW3 or whatever because I am sooooo fucking sick of those regressive parasites. It's time nature made some serious selections.

There may come a day when millions of people call the cops, and they won't come because they're taking their weapons, ammo and gear home to defend their families.

I personally am ready for the coronal mass ejection, meteor strike, WW3 or whatever because I am sooooo fucking sick of those regressive parasites. It's time nature made some serious selections.

Omfg :cuckoo:

They only have to answer the calls of people they like?

Apparently they only have to answer the calls of people who stand during the Pledge.

I think that's what Blackrook is arguing.
No, for saying this:

“There's a lot of things that need to change,” Kaepernick said Sunday. “One specifically? Police brutality. There's people being murdered unjustly and not being held accountable. People are being given paid leave for killing people. That's not right. That's not right by anyone's standards.”

San Francisco police want apology from Kaepernick

They only have to answer the calls of people they like?

Apparently they only have to answer the calls of people who stand during the Pledge.

I think that's what Blackrook is arguing.
No, for saying this:

“There's a lot of things that need to change,” Kaepernick said Sunday. “One specifically? Police brutality. There's people being murdered unjustly and not being held accountable. People are being given paid leave for killing people. That's not right. That's not right by anyone's standards.”

this guy went to collage right?...i think he got hit in the head too many times:cuckoo:

Well hopefully they'll be fired then

they might get caught in Traffic take a little longer...This little spoiled brat would never be allowed on the bench if Harbough was still his coach
Harbaugh is the one who created Kapaernick's career.

Yep without Harbough he be shit like he is now

Jim Harbaugh apologizes to Colin Kaepernick for no respect comment

Jim Harbaugh stuck by 'American Sniper' amid Michigan controversy

they might get caught in Traffic take a little longer...This little spoiled brat would never be allowed on the bench if Harbough was still his coach

He's shit regardless of Harbaugh. Harbaugh was stupid enough to lose his shot at an NFL career forever over Kapaernick. Terrible move.

He's shit regardless of Harbaugh. Harbaugh was stupid enough to lose his shot at an NFL career forever over Kapaernick. Terrible move.

He's at Michigan, better then the NFL:cool: He doesn't need that crap Sanfran didn't appreciate what he did there

upload_2016-8-30_0-49-35.png

Forum List

Back