Judasim and the "Pie in the Sky"

Again, who said I was?
Deny it then.
Deny what?

I'm not against contraception.

If you feel so strongly about it why aren't you doing something about it?
Just checking to see how crazy you are. You passed that test. :biggrin:
Because I don't see anything wrong with using contraception?

Or is it because I believe you are all fur coat and no knickers when it comes to contraception.

If you feel so strongly about contraception, then do something about it.
I do, my gf uses the pill.
But the concern you voiced was that religion was not doing enough to promote it in the poorer regions of the world.

My point is that if it means that much to you why don’t you do something positive about it that will affect change.

Atheists like yourself have no problem criticizing others for what you believe they should be doing while simultaneously doing nothing about it yourself.

You have an external locus of control.

Deny it then.
Deny what?

Or is it because I believe you are all fur coat and no knickers when it comes to contraception.

But the concern you voiced was that religion was not doing enough to promote it in the poorer regions of the world.

My point is that if it means that much to you why don’t you do something positive about it that will affect change.

Atheists like yourself have no problem criticizing others for what you believe they should be doing while simultaneously doing nothing about it yourself.

The US government was funding some of it in Africa, for example, until the Big Cheeto cut off funding.

Deny what?

The US government was funding some of it in Africa, for example, until the Big Cheeto cut off funding.
So you are saying that atheists can’t do anything on their own?

Religious people do.

Religious people do.
Lots of non-religious groups help out, Doctors Without Borders...

Atheists aren't really an organized group like religious groups who do it to proselytize. But help through taxes and our country's foreign aid...

Religious people do.

Atheists aren't really an organized group like religious groups who do it to proselytize. But help through taxes and our country's foreign aid...
Yes, I know some of those doctors. They are Christians. Do you believe they are funded entirely by atheists? Or do you believe it is more proportional to our nations demographics. I especially since charity is something religions teach and routinely ask for donations?

Religious people do.

Yes, I know some of those doctors. They are Christians. Do you believe they are funded entirely by atheists? Or do you believe it is more proportional to our nations demographics. I especially since charity is something religions teach and routinely ask for donations?
Religions ask for money and go out and preach to get more converts. Not so much for pure altruistic reasons.

Religious people do.

Religions ask for money and go out and preach to get more converts. Not so much for pure altruistic reasons.
Google Christian charities.

Religions ask for money and go out and preach to get more converts.

Many do, but you can't make the same accusation about all religions. Judaism, for example, doesn't seek to make any converts among non-Jews. In fact, it discourages them.

There are many superior religions to the Abrahamic ones. Don’t box yourselves in.

in fact, Hinduism is not doing well either, zoroastrianisn
is on its last leg---------I am not sure what was the name of
the religion of Montezuma

There are many superior religions to the Abrahamic ones. Don’t box yourselves in.

How's Rastafarianism doing?

strange diets-------they will probably drop off of malnutrition
I thought they just smoked a lot of weed

How's Rastafarianism doing?

strange diets-------they will probably drop off of malnutrition
I thought they just smoked a lot of weed

sure-----between little bites of the one sweet potato per day

for the record------PIE IN THE SKY is perversion of
*****PI IN THE SKY****
which describes the attempt at communication with
other worlds using the universal number Pi

jews do CHICKEN SOUP IN THE SKY
the recipe is in the Talmud along with
the formula for transforming scrap metal
into gold

Religious people do.

Google Christian charities.

He can also Google Atheist charities, if he wants a good laugh; nutjob 'A little pedophilia is okay" Dawkins tried to get one of those going a while back, since he was all mad n stuff that Christians did good jobs at that and volunteerism, and it did almost nothing, except a scandal over alleged stolen money. lol lol lol

And you're right, Doctors Without Borders is largely religious people of one sort or another.

Religions ask for money and go out and preach to get more converts.

Many do, but you can't make the same accusation about all religions. Judaism, for example, doesn't seek to make any converts among non-Jews. In fact, it discourages them.

Well, the racist Jews do. Too bad it's way too late, since the Christian sects of Judaism eclipsed the racists tribalists over 1,700 years ago, and you weirdos are left to just sniveling about it.

Forum List

Back