Zone1 Judas Goat and a Barsabbas among you

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Luke 21:16-17 (NKJV) You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death.
And you will be hated by all for My name's sake.
Revelation 2:13 I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. And you hold fast to My name and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

Luke 21:16-17 (NKJV) You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death.
And you will be hated by all for My name's sake.
Revelation 2:13 I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. And you hold fast to My name and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

Good luck with that. I have more ammunition than my parents, brothers, relatives, and friends.

Let them try.

Good luck with that. I have more ammunition than my parents, brothers, relatives, and friends.

Let them try.
greetings
and the word says

for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
1 Cor 3:3 (NKJV)
meaning that you or anyone will pass through the fire if you can make it :FIREdevil:

R (45).gif

For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined.
You brought us into the net; You laid affliction on our backs.
You have caused men to ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water; But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.
Psalms 66:10-12 (NKJV)

Forum List

Back