JP Morgan says 99 % of Americans will be worse off financially by mid-2024!

Every single industry expert agrees.... I have not seen a single one say it isn't coming.

and most of them said we would be in a recession by now...these people are as accurate as weathermen and sports commentators.

though often they make their predictions come true with just their words causing people like you to panic

Every single industry expert agrees.... I have not seen a single one say it isn't coming.

and most of them said we would be in a recession by now...these people are as accurate as weathermen and sports commentators.

though often they make their predictions come true with just their words causing people like you to panic

Indeed, this bubble has been growing for a while and it will not be pretty when it pops. While I have no doubt you put the blame 100% on Biden, there is much more to it than that. The move to remote work during and after COVID has made the problem much worse.

I almost took a job with a large commercial real estate firm, really glad I went another direction
Biden??
Uh... no.
It is much older than that. This crises has it's roots in the 2008-2014 bailouts. Banks and major investment firms were literally swimming in free money. Our money that was given to them.
That was the beginning.
Then came the millennials, work-from-home fad and finally Covid.
This is one thing that Biden played no role in, other than not talking about it.

From whom was the PMP cert issued?

There are many out there issuing such certificates....most are worthless. A few stand above the others.

From the Project Management Institute. I was able to take the training for free due to being a Veteran.

In the end all that matters is my employer loved it since I do not plan on ever changing jobs till I retire

I almost took a job with a large commercial real estate firm, really glad I went another direction
Yes...because real estate is DEAD. As in not moving at all unless 25%or more discounted. A few fire sale properties have sold but otherwise nothing is selling. Leases are not going to be renewed and the last ones are going to be Dead by 2025....most are coming up on expiration this year creating a surplus of white envelope by a wide margin.

Even retirement and skilled nursing is down. The only one somewhat holding is cell tower...but it's not what it used to be either.

Real estate is going to have a huge problem and then the bond market is going to feel the fallout. Which in turn is going to cause banking to have more problems.

This is going to be a real chit choe. One that's going to hit every portfolio for every retiree out there.

From the Project Management Institute. I was able to take the training for free due to being a Veteran.

In the end all that matters is my employer loved it since I do not plan on ever changing jobs till I retire
That is one of the good ones...one of the best. The material was somewhat screwy with how it was presented....not really a lot of logical progression to it. Somewhat confusing but...hey it's just a matter of holding it that really matters and using some of the resources they taught.

Issued a closeout report for upper mgmt to sign off on and they looked at it like it was from another planet. It's just a freaking close out report saying that the project was completed! It's nothing special....but the way they looked at the thing you would think it was an alien spacecraft.

bullshit.

We are no where near the top 1% and we are making easily 60 grand more than we were in 2019
I'm doing very well but the average American is not. Don't have such a selfish attitude and feel some empathy for fellow Americans.

Many investments are doing better now, but most were gutted in 2021 and 2022. I find it hillarious that Democrats, any who are so keen on taxing the “rich” so clearly aren’t in that category themselves, are all of sudden financial geniuses. They pulled out of the market before the downturn and put all their money into treasuries and of course pulled out of treasuries and put all their money back into the market for big gains of late. Only Biden Democrats are able to time the market so well. The reality is that most people lost money in the markets in 21-22 and the gains they are seeing now are just getting them back to even, if they are lucky. The losses coupled with out of control inflation over the last couple of years is a a double whammy for most.
I'm no financial genius. I hired one because I know that. Neither of us have any connections to the illegal insider trading you are hinting at.

YOu can take your unfounded hints of criminal accusations elsewhere.

I'm no financial genius. I hired one because I know that. Neither of us have any connections to the illegal insider trading you are hinting at.

YOu can take your unfounded hints of criminal accusations elsewhere.

I wasn’t implying insider trading, just trying to make the point that it is mostly Democrats who are claiming they are doing so well under under Biden’s economy. It is almost as if they believe they are doing well because Biden told them so.

I wasn’t implying insider trading, just trying to make the point that it is mostly Democrats who are claiming they are doing so well under under Biden’s economy. It is almost as if they believe they are doing well because Biden told them so.
YOu've got that backwards.

YOu've got that backwards.

My value of my investments don’t lie. The cost of goods and services don’t lie. I was far better off in 2020, pre-COVID after 3 years of Trump than I am under 3 years of Biden post-COVID.

My value of my investments don’t lie. The cost of goods and services don’t lie. I was far better off in 2020, pre-COVID after 3 years of Trump than I am under 3 years of Biden post-COVID.
If your investments are down I would suggest changing whoever is managing them, Most folks are quite pleased with the market's performance of late.

Inflation, as I've pointed out to various RWNJs repeatedly. is a worldwide phenomenon and we are faring better here than most everyone else thanks to Joe Biden's administration.

Next.

If your investments are down I would suggest changing whoever is managing them, Most folks are quite pleased with the market's performance of late.

Inflation, as I've pointed out to various RWNJs repeatedly. is a worldwide phenomenon and we are faring better here than most everyone else thanks to Joe Biden's administration.

Next.

By all accounts, it was much easier to navigate the markets under Trump.

Biden has done nothing to fight inflation. Just because he spend money and called it the Inflatiion Reduction Act doesn’t mean it is so. The fed aggressively raised rates as people went on buying sprees after being cooped up for months. That coupled with some supply chain issues caused inflation to skyrocket. The economy has done ok thus far despite Biden, not because of him. If Trump had been re-elected, the US economy would be absolutely booming this far from COVID.

By who's accounts?
Biden has done nothing to fight inflation. Just because he spend money and called it the Inflatiion Reduction Act doesn’t mean it is so. The fed aggressively raised rates as people went on buying sprees after being cooped up for months. That coupled with some supply chain issues caused inflation to skyrocket. The economy has done ok thus far despite Biden, not because of him. If Trump had been re-elected, the US economy would be absolutely booming this far from COVID.

You may not like the things being done to fight inflation, but they are there.

There are two economies. There is the mythical one constructed of government analyses and currency exchange rates that politicians always flag wave about. This is the one that usually directly benefits or harms the investor class. Then there's the real economy, The kitchen table economy of the average American family. The one that people live by, eat by, pay their bills by and go into all kinds of debt by. Now if DC wants to try selling the mythical economy to the kitchen table crowd good luck to them. Most of the voting populace is going to go to the polls with the kitchen table economy on their mind not the high sounding statistical pile of bullshit that gets sold with graphs, charts and condescension. They may have noticed that it's not selling well at all.

Last edited:
When humans have vastly more than they need, how can they seriously worry about not having even more?

Forum List

Back