Joy Villa Tells All To Infowars

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Singer Joy Villa talks with Alex Jones about her support for Donald Trump as well as what wearing her now famous dress has done for her career.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What an interview and what a spirit she does have. She made her point of view extremely well.
Let's change the hate

Great publicity stunt. Nobody ever heard her name before, and now right wingers are drooling all over her. I'm surprised they haven't started a Go Fund Me site for her yet.
What does she do? Singer? Actress?

• Banned
^^^ She is a singer which is why she was at the Grammy awards.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. May that dress that she wore take her to where ever it is that she wants to be in her career. :) :) :)

I loved her dress, and it took courage for her to wear that out there, she knew if they knew before the taking off of her white robe they would have attacked her .
That dress was out of this world.

InfoWars, the bible of the Alt-Right.
InfoWars, the boogeyman of the Alt-Libtards.
upload_2017-2-25_3-37-15.png

You know they can't even comprehend what the name even means which is hysterically funny because we literally are having a war on information hence the name info wars LOL............ We can point out CNN getting caught lying, other news media being caught etc...... Nawwwwh there's no war going on with information. lol

You know they can't even comprehend what the name even means which is hysterically funny because we literally are having a war on information hence the name info wars LOL............ We can point out CNN getting caught lying, other news media being caught etc...... Nawwwwh there's no war going on with information. lol

Infowars-----the home of Walmart tunnels, the Military attacking Texas, Shape shifting space aliens, and FEMA prisons. You got yourself a real winner there when it comes to information.

^^^ She is a singer which is why she was at the Grammy awards.

Holly

P.S. May that dress that she wore take her to where ever it is that she wants to be in her career. :) :) :)

I loved her dress, and it took courage for her to wear that out there, she knew if they knew before the taking off of her white robe they would have attacked her .
That dress was out of this world.
Joy Villa for that bravery honor that was given to Bruce Jenner not too long ago.

Holly

Forum List

Back